Baseball
Sponsored by

Max Muncy

1,068 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by elitglad
CTbruin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Congrats to Max for being a MLB All Star. He will start at DH and bat second.

I'll never forget watching Max for all those games at the Baylor Ballpark.

And I watch him now every chance I get.
gobears20
Staff
He represents Baylor so well on and off the floor.
Great Baylor Merchandise -> https://bit.ly/2M8DuHk
CTbruin
Max just hit a walk off 3 run homer.

Catch it on Sports Center
jumpinjoe
Max Muncy just got drafted in the first round of the major league draft, tonight. Now there are two Max Muncy's in the majors, with same birthdate.

Yes, there could be another Max Muncy coming to the majors, although this Max is no relation to the Dodgers All-Star. Playing for former major league shortstop Jack Wilson at Thousand Oaks High School, Muncy is 6-1 with a polished approach and power potential. After a slow start he ended his senior season as one of the top prep hitters in California, hitting .452 with nine home runs against good competition. He's not a lock to stick at shortstop but has the arm strength to move to third base
Joined BaylorFans in 1999 under username jumpinjoe. Have always been Jumpinjoe. Proud 4 Year Baylor letterman and 1968 graduate and charter member of Quartermiler U, produced school record in 400 IH.
CNC
That's wild.
Same name
Same birthday.
Both drafted by the A's.
elitglad
Max Muncy just got drafted in the first round of the major league draft, tonight. Now there are two Max Muncy's in the majors, with same birthdate.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.