Moore has done it AGAIN!

2,466 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by BUBBFAN
blackie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
T-REX said:

blackie said:

T-REX said:

MrGolfguy said:

T-REX said:

You should look at the entire picture.
Which includes what BU Softball was before Moore got here. You want to go back to that?
what I want is conference and national titles. Been 16 years since he gave us a big 12 trophy. So I see little to no meaningful difference. His job is to win titles.
You know what......probably every fan of every school in the country wants the same thing. We have won more than our fair share of titles in multiple sports, both conference and national. What makes us "entitled" versus other schools such that we should expect to outshine everyone? We have a record in post season appearances in just about every sport, including this one, that the vast majority of fans at other schools could only hope to experience. Other schools and other athletes compete, too. Be grateful for what we have accomplished and don't take it for granted....because it is not. Certainly the goal is to win at everything, but life doesn't work that way.
your choice to not demand excellence in every dacet of your life is your cross to bare, not mine. 1 national title is worth 1000x any post season appearance number.

And it's not entitled to want to be the best. Acceptance of anything less is exactly how our athletic program was a dumpster fire for years.
So you win at everything you do in your personal life? Never have had anyone beat you out of a job, position, or anything else you wanted? If that is true, you are wasting your time on a sports bulletin board. You should be addressing your fellow board members at one of the top companies in the country or be a national name that we all know in whatever field of endeavor you want to choose. And, if you haven't accomplished all those things, then when you point your finger at coaches, etc. you should be looking in the mirror.

I never said you should not strive or want to be the best, but as I said life doesn't work that way, and you should know that. I don't think any of our coaches or programs do anything other than strive to be the best, but they are competing against coaches and teams that feel exactly the same way. Why should we win all those battles (which we have done far better than most teams that have been in the XII)? Expecting, even demanding that should be the case, is way more than unfair to those that are trying to bring you the title you want. They have way more skin in the game than do any of us. You seem to think that we don't win enough because we don't want to enough or don't put enough effort or resources into it. Those people on the other side of the line of scrimmage or whatever are striving just as hard as you.

T-REX
blackie said:

T-REX said:

blackie said:

T-REX said:

MrGolfguy said:

T-REX said:

You should look at the entire picture.
Which includes what BU Softball was before Moore got here. You want to go back to that?
what I want is conference and national titles. Been 16 years since he gave us a big 12 trophy. So I see little to no meaningful difference. His job is to win titles.
You know what......probably every fan of every school in the country wants the same thing. We have won more than our fair share of titles in multiple sports, both conference and national. What makes us "entitled" versus other schools such that we should expect to outshine everyone? We have a record in post season appearances in just about every sport, including this one, that the vast majority of fans at other schools could only hope to experience. Other schools and other athletes compete, too. Be grateful for what we have accomplished and don't take it for granted....because it is not. Certainly the goal is to win at everything, but life doesn't work that way.
your choice to not demand excellence in every dacet of your life is your cross to bare, not mine. 1 national title is worth 1000x any post season appearance number.

And it's not entitled to want to be the best. Acceptance of anything less is exactly how our athletic program was a dumpster fire for years.
So you win at everything you do in your personal life? Never have had anyone beat you out of a job, position, or anything else you wanted? If that is true, you are wasting your time on a sports bulletin board. You should be addressing your fellow board members at one of the top companies in the country or be a national name that we all know in whatever field of endeavor you want to choose. And, if you haven't accomplished all those things, then when you point your finger at coaches, etc. you should be looking in the mirror.

I never said you should not strive or want to be the best, but as I said life doesn't work that way, and you should know that. I don't think any of our coaches or programs do anything other than strive to be the best, but they are competing against coaches and teams that feel exactly the same way. Why should we win all those battles (which we have done far better than most teams that have been in the XII)? Expecting, even demanding that should be the case, is way more than unfair to those that are trying to bring you the title you want. They have way more skin in the game than do any of us. You seem to think that we don't win enough because we don't want to enough or don't put enough effort or resources into it. Those people on the other side of the line of scrimmage or whatever are striving just as hard as you.

i see u continue to accept that we are nowhere near as good as we need to be. I demand excellence. 23 seasons and 1 big 12 title 16 seasons ago is not excellence. And **** everybody else that's why we should be the best. I don't give a **** about any other program. I hope every other team loses every single game. **** them
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
BUBBFAN
IowaBear said:

Losing Binford really handicapped BU. I truly believe this teams record is a lot better had she stayed healthy.
No question.
BUBBFAN
pilgrim said:

This team over-achieved to get 40 wins with key player issues, etc. I'm proud of them and the coaches.
Yes
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.