Men's tennis vs #1 Ohio State Wednesday 6pm BE THERE

728 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by DS Bear
T-REX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We need every fan in the stands at Hurd Tennis Venter Wednesday night! Our team is currently #17 and will move up in this week's rankings. Huge opportunity to shock the world!

This ain't country club tennis. Bring the energy! It's free so bring the family & raise some hell!!!!
DFW Baylor Social Media Promoter
Baylor MBA 2023
THE BAYLOR APOLOGY TOUR IS OVER!!!
Twitter: T_REX1991
Instagram: t_rex_bu
MrGolfguy
Thinking this match probably gets moved to Hawkins Indoor; a strong cold front is coming Tuesday night, forecast temps in the 50s on Wednesday with lows in the 40s along with 20-30 mph North winds. Good weather for football, not so much for (outdoor) tennis.
T-REX
MrGolfguy said:

Thinking this match probably gets moved to Hawkins Indoor; a strong cold front is coming Tuesday night, forecast temps in the 50s on Wednesday with lows in the 40s along with 20-30 mph North winds. Good weather for football, not so much for (outdoor) tennis.
Woodson will fight that movement. But I'll update here if I hear anything. Woodson wants this at Hurd for maximum fans
Baylor MBA 2023
Franklins
I have a feeling the fewer people get to watch this, the better
T-REX
Franklins said:

then u have no idea how much of an impact fans have on college tennis matches
Baylor MBA 2023
Franklins
T-REX said:

Franklins said:

then u have no idea how much of an impact fans have on college tennis matches
No, I do. I just think we are going to get throttled.
MrGolfguy
Match was moved to Hawkins, record crowd of 472. Bears lost 4-1
Franklins
It was closer than I expected. We were 0-10 in completed singles sets, but most of them were very competitive. We are nowhere near the glory days of Matt Knoll, but it's good to see us compete well.
tcbear
I agree with your assessment.. While we are a full step down from Ohio St. right now, we are definitely getting closer with our young talent. While we are not a Top 5 team right now, we are a legit Top 20 team. Getting Tadeas back to full speed will help.
DS Bear
Kudos to KA for bringing their entire chapter out to support the Bears. It's a pretty rocking atmosphere for a college tennis match and the team loves and feeds off the noise.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.