Rylee Crandall enters the Portal

1,699 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Bu_man
kbrun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We could really use her next year. Thoughts on her reasons.
IowaBear
Yeah don't get this one. She's gonna get 25 ish starts. Must be chasing $$
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Orme was cleared by ncaa to get a medical redshirt this year and will be back next season. This might have impacted Crandall's decision.
HoustonBear15
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King said:

Orme was cleared by ncaa to get a medical redshirt this year and will be back next season. This might have impacted Crandall's decision.
Having a 3 player pitching staff would be ideal for both Baylor and Crandall. We saw Orme get overworked last year when Binford went out and that cause Binford and Crandall to be overworked this year.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
I'm sure. Glenn Moore and staff will adjust and get transfers. In fact it was mentioned when he was on John Morris show yesterday.
kbrun
I totally agree. Moore and Newman tend to overwork pitchers which leads to injury. We've been down that road before.
blackie
I coached competitive softball for 20 years. The pitching spot was always a pain. The saying went around and was true.....2 pitchers are not enough and 3 are too many. I don't think that has changed. Completely different than baseball.
Bu_man
Sic'em Bears 🐻
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.