BLACKWASHING: Little Mermaid and LOTR

6,935 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Golem
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
contrario said:

Waiting for the responses that claim a man born in the Middle East actually did look like a European by some divine intervention.
Just some examples from modern Iran.

Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Golem said:

So there is a backwashing of Tinkerbell coming up....

Yara Shahidi Opens Up About Prepping to Play Tinker Bell in Disney's Live-Action 'Peter Pan'

https://people.com/movies/yara-shahidi-on-prepping-to-play-tinker-bell-in-live-action-peter-pan-remake/

But that only happened after the black washing of Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland in the same movie...

Which was released almost simultaneously with another film where Peter Pan had been black washed separately in the film Wendy (2020)...

Is this cultural appropriation?
Rules are rules...

Portland Burrito Cart Closes After (White) Owners Are Accused Of Cultural Appropriation
But what if they had the best burrito's, that's all I would care about, period.
Harrison Bergeron
Speaking of cultural appropriate ... was there anything funnier than the great African American Iowa State quarterback Brett Meyer? I mean there may not be any more "white" sounding names than "Brett Meyer."
Berg09
The fact that we are at a point that you are hired for a job or role first by the color of your skin is exactly what MLK was not saying was in his dream.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Nope. But you should probably read the rest of the comments before continuing to make yourself look like a dumbass. What am I saying, that's your modus operandi.
Oh sure bud.
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you come by your dumbassery honestly.
You sure post a lot to say absolutely nothing. Anything on your mind or were you just throwing out random word salads? Inquiring minds and all.
Come on, you know it was funny.

I was hoping you were going to tell me the elf isn't black because he's from Puerto Rico but you avoided that one. It's ok reality has many snares.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Nope. But you should probably read the rest of the comments before continuing to make yourself look like a dumbass. What am I saying, that's your modus operandi.
Oh sure bud.
You sure post a lot to say absolutely nothing. Anything on your mind or were you just throwing out random word salads? Inquiring minds and all.

I was hoping you were going to tell me the elf isn't black because he's from Puerto Rico but you avoided that one. It's ok reality has many snares.
Jesus was Puerto Rican Elf? I really should have paid closer attention in NT.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

That's exactly what I'm saying. If the reading comprehension of the conservative zealot continues to develop so I may have to change my opinion on America's education system.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

That's exactly what I'm saying. If the reading comprehension of the conservative zealot continues to develop so I may have to change my opinion on America's education system.

Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

Got the copypastsa button stuck? There are some crazy keyboard cleaners out there. These magical jello balls you just roll around. I can give you a link if you need it.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

Got the copypastsa button stuck? There are some crazy keyboard cleaners out there. These magical jello balls you just roll around. I can give you a link if you need it.
It's just so apropos every time you attempt to be clever. Like a fat kid who can't hit a tee ball. I cannot imagine a better representation of your posting.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

It's just so apropos every time you attempt to be clever. Like a fat kid who can't hit a tee ball. I cannot imagine a better representation of your posting.

OK bud. You've told me how you feel about me. I understand.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

I actually enjoy your posts. You're either a blithering idiot democrat or a superior conservative troll, but either way you represent the NPC crowd in your posts better than Libs of TikTok could ever hope to show. Well done!
Redbrickbear
contrario said:

Waiting for the responses that claim a man born in the Middle East actually did look like a European by some divine intervention.

Canada2017
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Oh sure bud.

I actually enjoy your posts. You're either a blithering idiot democrat or a superior conservative troll, but either way you represent the NPC crowd in your posts better than Libs of TikTok could ever hope to show. Well done!

Merely a youngster who has lived within a protective bubble most of his ( or her ) life .

Millions just like him floating around killing time .

TrojanMoondoggie
C. Jordan said:

Golem said:

A non-exhaustive list of other examples.

Annie
Hamilton (every real person)
Mary Queen of Scots (multiple real people)
Karate Kid
Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)
Nick Fury (Avengers)
Johnny Blaze - Human Torch (Fantastic Four)
John Clark (Without Remorse)
Red (Shawshank Redemption)
Hercules (played by The Rock)
Achilles (Troy: Fall of a city)
The Equalizer (happened twice, ending with a fat black lesbian)
Bridgerton (Regency England…uh huh)
James Bond (TBD?)
Starfire (Netflix Titans)
Jimmy Olson (CW Supergirl)
Wally West (CW Flash)
Electro (Spider-Man 2)
Mary Jane Watson (Spider-Man)
Barbara Gordon (Batgirl, unreleased because it was unwatchable)
Commissioner Gordon (The Batman)
Josie from Josie and the *****cats (CW Riverdale)
The Kingpin (Daredevil)
Valkyrie (Thor Ragnarok)

Kenneth Brenagh does this all the time…

Heimdall (Thor)
Murder on the Orient Express
Death on the Nile
Much Ado About Nothing

Hardly any of these people are real either.

And then there's this:

The pic on the bottom....is that the leader of Canada, or that dude from Virginia? Maybe that late night comedy host. I'd also say that chick from 30 Rock, but wrong gender. All darlings of the progressive left.
Redbrickbear

Harrison Bergeron
Wokies must have been losing their mind watching QE3's funeral.
Redbrickbear
https://twitter.com/mask_*******/status/1572602550913683456?s=46&t=5rOTla2TzC8UQ3Av2nx29w
Golem
And now….

….Velma from Scooby Doo is a lesbian.

TrojanMoondoggie
Harrison Bergeron said:

Wokies must have been losing their mind watching QE3's funeral.
I was thinking the same thing.
I'm surprised Markle didn't have something to say about it. Or her Williams friend.
Both married to, um, white men.
Go and figure.
Golem

Golem
Velma is also now Indian

And Shaggy is black

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.