Seven fires in Memphis

3,741 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Wangchung
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On election day.

Seven churches and an HBCU.

So transparent. Those ANTIFA ****ers should be aware by now that we all know only the left engages in violence.

Paul Pelosi all over again.
Redbrickbear
quash said:

On election day.

So transparent. Those ANTIFA ****ers should be aware by now that we all know only the left engages in violence.

Well we can be sure of two things...

If it turns out to be a White Southern man with even the remotest conservative sympathies we will never hear the end of this.

If it turns out to be a Black person or a leftist White person...it will disappear and never be spoke of again by the Media.
Wangchung
Redbrickbear said:

quash said:

On election day.

Well we can be sure of two things...

If it turns out to be a White Southern man with even the remotest conservative sympathies we will never hear the end of this.

If it turns out to be a Black person or a leftist White person...it will disappear and never be spoke of again by the Media.
Pretty sure we know which one it will be.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Forest Bueller_bf
Why can't this be googled.

I would think interest would be high.
Wangchung
Forest Bueller_bf said:

It was Jackson Mississippi, set by Delvin McLaurin.
https://sports.yahoo.com/suspect-arrested-setting-7-fires-042041310.html
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung

Redbrickbear
Wangchung said:

The White supremacy is overwhelming.....
BearN
Wangchung said:

If that isn't an UltraMAGA then I don't even know what UltraMAGA is supposed to mean
Wangchung
BearN said:

Wangchung said:

If that isn't an UltraMAGA then I don't even know what UltraMAGA is supposed to mean
To be fair, he looks similar to the white supremacist Chicago MAGA country Smollet attackers.
Harrison Bergeron
A black church or institution has not been burned by a white person since the 1960s.
Forest Bueller_bf
Wangchung said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

It was Jackson Mississippi, set by Delvin McLaurin.
https://sports.yahoo.com/suspect-arrested-setting-7-fires-042041310.html
Oh. Still just as bad.

Why don't they blame this on the Summer of Flames, where people normalized burning and looting and killing in the name of justice, you know if it was a white guy it would be blamed on "ULTRA MAGA".
BearN
What is the over/under on number of tweets that were deleted after that picture was posted? I'm gonna say 8.1 million.
Wangchung
BearN said:

What is the over/under on number of tweets that were deleted after that picture was posted? I'm gonna say 8.1 million.
Imagine the sponsorship level Quash would jump at for a delete button right now. Hahaha
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

On election day.

Quash, as an attorney, you've probably seen instances where some idiot jumped to conclusions and either made or implied a false narrative. I can't even imagine the embarrassment someone would feel being so ignorant to do this. Of course if they're not embarrassed and willing to admit their error then it must have been done with ill intentions.

Have you represented idiots like this before?
Doc Holliday
quash said:

On election day.

Say something now that we know who did it.
Fre3dombear
They buried whatever they covered up with Paul Pelosi pretty quickly. Been a tough year for the pelosis
Jack Bauer
Where did Quash go?
ATL Bear
Jack Bauer said:

Where did Quash go?
I think he's going to sit this one out for awhile. Brutally bad take and rush to a narrative.
Mitch Blood Green
Harrison Bergeron said:

A black church or institution has not been burned by a white person since the 1960s.

Far from true.
Mothra
Poor quash. He thought he was about to own those elusive white supremacist MAGA terrorists that we are told are causing havoc all across the country.
contrario
LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

On election day.

Quash, as an attorney, you've probably seen instances where some idiot jumped to conclusions and either made or implied a false narrative. I can't even imagine the embarrassment someone would feel being so ignorant to do this. Of course if they're not embarrassed and willing to admit their error then it must have been done with ill intentions.

If you can't identify who the idiot is in the room then you are the idiot.

It's amazing how quash just disappeared after starting this thread. He is always saying we need to wait until all the facts are out when it involves a democrat, but always jumps to conclusions when it could possibly be a white conservative.

Soon the story will be turned to "the fact that a white conservative COULD have done it" is the issue at hand.
Johnny Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

There you go again - confusing the lefties out there with silly little things like actual facts.
Canada2017
Jack Bauer said:

Where did Quash go?

Employing his same old tactic …..

hiding out for awhile after making a complete fool of himself .
Sam Lowry
Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_against_African-American_churches
Wangchung
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

Which ones after 1970 were done by a white person?
Mothra
Wangchung said:

Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

Which ones after 1970 were done by a white person?
It appears there were a few from that list, most of which were committed by one black metal loving white dude who hated Christianity, and burned both black and white churches. Clearly, not a racial attack.

Other than that, I saw one from the 70's that said people KKK-symphathizers burned a church in 72.

I am sure Harrison was making a general statement, and our friend Sam - in his zeal to "debunk" - thought he could play a little game of gotcha.

If only he could locate that massive underground group of white maga supremacist terrorists that are causing havoc all across the country!
Whiskey Pete
Wow, this post has aged well, LOL
BusyTarpDuster2017
Rawhide said:

It's not even 24 hours old! All he had to do is wait maybe 30 minutes before posting to get more info and not look like a fool. And WHO STILL falls for this? Even after all the "hate" crimes that turned out to be fake? Unbelievable. Absolute ZERO awareness.
Wangchung
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Rawhide said:

It's not even 24 hours old! All he had to do is wait maybe 30 minutes before posting to get more info and not look like a fool. And WHO STILL falls for this? Even after all the "hate" crimes that turned out to be fake? Unbelievable. Absolute ZERO awareness.
It was 20 minutes from the time he posted to the time the link with information was posted. The article was already 6 hours old at that point.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Wangchung said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Rawhide said:

It was 20 minutes from the time he posted to the time the link with information was posted. The article was already 6 hours old at that point.
Speechless.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Debunked.

Wikipedia. LOL!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
LIB,MR BEARS
contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

On election day.

It's amazing how quash just disappeared after starting this thread. He is always saying we need to wait until all the facts are out when it involves a democrat, but always jumps to conclusions when it could possibly be a white conservative.

Soon the story will be turned to "the fact that a white conservative COULD have done it" is the issue at hand.
sarcasm is hard
contrario
LIB,MR BEARS said:

contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

On election day.

sarcasm is hard
I was agreeing with you and adding onto what you said…not sure what this post is about
LIB,MR BEARS
contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

contrario said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

quash said:

On election day.

sarcasm is hard
I was agreeing with you and adding onto what you said…not sure what this post is about
First paragraph.

There's no voice inflection here so it's understandable. No harm, no foul.
Golem
quash said:

On election day.

Where did you go, quash? Are you busy giving Jussie Smollet a handie?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.