Sounds Like Nikki Haley is Running in 2024.........

8,272 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.......based on some of her comments today on Fox News. She says it is time for "generational change." I agree with her. Biden and Trump are too damn old. How soon before Donald Trump attempts to destroy her? I think he will hold off til next week!

Good for Nikki to be the first Republican to step out and run against the bully! Apparently she ain't skeered!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
william
meh............
>>Carve away the stone (Sisyhpus)
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
With some features of your own<<
Redbrickbear
She is a neo-con war monger.

She also started the current national statue iconoclasm/revisionism movement back in South Carolina in 2015.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
william said:

meh............
She is certainly not on the top of my list. I just hope more follow and we see a list!

Our country can do much better than Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

-- Barack Obama
william
better than most - and she'll be fine if nominated.

- kkm

Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

william said:

meh............
She is certainly not on the top of my list. I just hope more follow and we see a list!

Our country can do much better than Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

There will be plenty who jump in.

People can do better than her
muddybrazos
She is terrible and wont be nominated for anything.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
muddybrazos said:

She is terrible and wont be nominated for anything.
She does have a functioning brain. So there's that!

-- Barack Obama
Guy Noir
I think she is a good candidate. She is better than Biden or Trump or Bernie or Hillary or Camala.
Harrison Bergeron
She actually would make an excellent running mate for DeSantis.
4th and Inches
Guy Noir said:

I think she is a good candidate. She is better than Biden or Trump or Bernie or Hillary or Camila.
well yeah, that setting the really low.. she can breath with her miouth closed and recite the Alphabet correctly without cackling..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

She also started the current national statue iconoclasm/revisionism movement back in South Carolina in 2015.

and you are a dork!
ABC BEAR
I never thought I would say this, but.....no Nookie for me, thank you very much.
Sam Lowry
Boo. Go away, Nikki.
muddybrazos

Allowing Nikki Haley to become a leader in the Republican Party would be a return to Bush-era conservatism, defined by idiotic foreign adventures, empowering anti-American megacorporations, and endless capitulation to the left's inverted moral agenda. And for good measure, we'd still be led by a sleazy politician with a dirty personal life.
Canada2017
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

and you are a dork!

What in the world is going on with you Big Guy ?

Instead of thought provoking contributions, your comments are often little more than single sentence, junior high llevel insults .

You can do better….much better .
4th and Inches
Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.
She has a 1 to 2% higher chance then Mike Pence.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
william
#DraftDale2024
Carve away the stone
Make a graven image
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

and you are a dork!

What in the world is going on with you Big Guy ?

Instead of thought provoking contributions, your comments are often little more than single sentence, junior high llevel insults .

You can do better….much better .
the R&P board broke another one.. its tough out there

All kidding aside, I hope everythings ok JR.

–Horace

Redbrickbear
muddybrazos said:

Allowing Nikki Haley to become a leader in the Republican Party would be a return to Bush-era conservatism, defined by idiotic foreign adventures, empowering anti-American megacorporations, and endless capitulation to the left's inverted moral agenda. And for good measure, we'd still be led by a sleazy politician with a dirty personal life.

Amen
Osodecentx
Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Muddy already highlighted the problems with Nikki.

She is for foreign adventurism/war mongering, she believes in empowering anti-American mega-corporations and doing whatever Wall St. wants, and part of the white collar country club Republican crowd that just constantly capitulates to the left's next progressive moral imperative.

She is also pro mass immigration.
whiterock
Yes, she brings pros & cons, more of the former than the latter, but a longshot for the nomination, for sure.

But. She could have an outsized impact on the race even while winding up in the back of the pack. She is a former Gov of SC, the third state in the line-up of primaries. She will be tough to beat there for anyone. That increases pressure on Trump to win IA (knowing that NH is not exactly friendly turf). Losing or disappointing in 2 of the first 3 contests will spawn a lot of negative spin about a weakened Trump.

All things equal, a bigger field of candidates helps Trump. But. Net impact of Haley entering the race is that it could help weaken Trump's delegate count going into FL, which would play to the advantage of DeSantis.

Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Yes, she brings pros & cons, more of the former than the latter, but a longshot for the nomination, for sure.

But. She could have an outsized impact on the race even while winding up in the back of the pack. She is a former Gov of SC, the third state in the line-up of primaries. She will be tough to beat there for anyone. That increases pressure on Trump to win IA (knowing that NH is not exactly friendly turf). Losing or disappointing in 2 of the first 3 contests will spawn a lot of negative spin about a weakened Trump.

All things equal, a bigger field of candidates helps Trump. But. Net impact of Haley entering the race is that it could help weaken Trump's delegate count going into FL, which would play to the advantage of DeSantis.

Good analysis
Sam Lowry
Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
She has all the bad instincts of the old GOP establishment without any of the competence. Worst of both worlds.
Guy Noir
muddybrazos said:

I think that is an extremest analysis. Nikki Haley would still be better than any of the Democrats and DT.
Redbrickbear
Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
She has all the bad instincts of the old GOP establishment without any of the competence. Worst of both worlds.
Exaclty,

She is like a worse version of Mitt Romney.

At least Mitt is very competent, smart, and knows how to run large organizations/governments.
Malbec
There is some top-notch fiction in this thread. Maybe it's just delusion, I don't know. But it's really fascinating.
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Exaclty,

At least Mitt is very competent, smart, and knows how to run large organizations/governments.
I'd take Mitt Romney any day!
OsoCoreyell
Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Exaclty,

Hahaha! That just shows you don't know much about either Romney OR Nikki.
Redbrickbear
OsoCoreyell said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Exaclty,

You don't think Mitt Romney is smart or competent?

I don't personally like him as a politician or his brand of Republicanism.

But I would never make the argument he is not smart.
J.R.
OsoCoreyell said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Exaclty,

He doesn't know much about anything unless it is Trump or his quasi Nazi hard right. Eff that and those people.
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

OsoCoreyell said:

Redbrickbear said:

Sam Lowry said:

Osodecentx said:

Sam Lowry said:

Boo. Go away, Nikki.

Why?
Exaclty,

He doesn't know much about anything unless it is Trump or his quasi Nazi hard right. Eff that and those people.

J.R.
enjoy your circle jerk with you RWNJ friends. Yall are no different than Squad. Outliers.
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

enjoy your circle jerk with you RWNJ friends. Yall are no different than Squad. Outliers.
I'm a sitting member of Congress?

Wow...that is awesome.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.