Sounds Like Nikki Haley is Running in 2024.........

8,365 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

enjoy your circle jerk with you RWNJ friends. Yall are no different than Squad. Outliers.
I'm a sitting member of Congress?

Wow...that is awesome.
you have mental acuity of most of them!
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

enjoy your circle jerk with you RWNJ friends. Yall are no different than Squad. Outliers.
The establishment candidates you support are more radical than the squad.

The status quo on what is supposed to be normal behavior is deeply radical.
LIB,MR BEARS
Guy Noir said:

muddybrazos said:

Allowing Nikki Haley to become a leader in the Republican Party would be a return to Bush-era conservatism, defined by idiotic foreign adventures, empowering anti-American megacorporations, and endless capitulation to the left's inverted moral agenda. And for good measure, we'd still be led by a sleazy politician with a dirty personal life.
I think that is an extremest analysis. Nikki Haley would still be better than any of the Democrats and DT.

Very true

Very low bar
Jack Bauer
It's official.

What will Trump call her - "India Nikki" , "Nikki Curry"??

J.R.
I don't even think Trumps could get away with Nicki Curry......Hell, maybe he could. Trump may be inclined to call her Nicki, Dot Not Feather!
Jack Bauer
J.R. said:

I don't even think Trumps could get away with Nicki Curry......Hell, maybe he could. Trump may be inclined to call her Nicki, Dot Not Feather!
Jack Bauer
Libs: You can change your gender, you can be 300lbs, but you better not use your middle name!!!

LIB,MR BEARS
Jack Bauer said:

Libs: You can change your gender, you can be 300lbs, but you better not use your middle name!!!

The best comment: Beto O'Rouke has entered the conversation.
Jack Bauer
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Jack Bauer said:

Bill DeBlasio was born Warren Wilhelm Jr..
He changed his name TWICE as an adult.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Jack Bauer said:

Bill DeBlasio was born Warren Wilhelm Jr..
He changed his name TWICE as an adult.
And he still didn't get it right.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron
I like Haley. I think she would do well. The problem for her is she has the 5,000-pound gorilla doing work in Florida. I mean the guy is arguable the most effective governor anyone can remember both in policies and politics. No one is voting for her over DeSantis. She would make a great second chair - the problem is she's from a small, red state, and you really need someone from Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania to carry more electors.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

A racist Democrat is about as surprising as a sunrise.
Redbrickbear
Harrison Bergeron said:

I like Haley. I think she would do well. The problem for her is she has the 5,000-pound gorilla doing work in Florida. I mean the guy is arguable the most effective governor anyone can remember both in policies and politics. No one is voting for her over DeSantis. She would make a great second chair - the problem is she's from a small, red state, and you really need someone from Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania to carry more electors.

She started 7 years of cultural vandalism and iconoclasm in the USA.

Screw her.

Jack Bauer
Well then...

muddybrazos

Enjoy your 15mins, Nikki. Don't give up that Boeing board seat bc you'll need a job after nobody asks you to be in their admin.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

Would you say she is on the fence about Nikki's announcement?
Redbrickbear
He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

I mean she is right that Nikki will never be President.

And its probably racist...Nikki looks down on poor Whites in South Carolina and poor Blacks the same.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

Fascinating that Mary is doing Donald Trump's heavy lifting. LOL!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
It's ok to be racist when you're a Dem!

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Interesting because Hindi and English are both related languages.

[John Montgomery Cooper, an American ethnologist and Roman Catholic priest, on 26 April 1945 in a hearing before the United States Senate "To Permit all people from India residing in the United States to be Naturalized" recorded:
Quote:

The people of India are predominantly Caucasoid. Their features, hair texture, hairiness, the shape of the nose, mouth, and so on, are all distinctly Caucasoid. It is only in some of the far, out-of-the-way places of India, as in this country, that you find certain traces of other races.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_definitions_of_races_in_India#:~:text=The%20people%20of%20India%20are,certain%20traces%20of%20other%20races.

Sounds like Nimrata could make a decent claim to being Caucasian. Her parents were Sikhs from the Punjab.

https://scroll.in/article/936872/two-new-genetic-studies-upheld-aryan-migration-theory-so-why-did-indian-media-report-the-opposite
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

And its probably racist...Nikki looks down on poor Whites in South Carolina and poor Blacks the same.
and.....you would know that how? Have you even been to SC?
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

Uh yes I have been to South Carolina.

I have been to every single state in Dixie (other than Delaware)

And several in the North.

Nikki is a classic Corporate Republican. She looks down on everyone who is not rich.

She would be a Clinton Democrat if she had started her political career in New York or California instead of South Carolina.
Osodecentx
Nikki Haley proposes a mental acuity test for lawmakers over 75

As she kicked off her campaign for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley proposed on Wednesday that all lawmakers 75 and over be required to take a mental acuity test.
"In the America that I see … we will have term limits for Congress, and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old," said Haley, 51, to cheers from the crowd.
Harrison Bergeron
Osodecentx said:

Nikki Haley proposes a mental acuity test for lawmakers over 75

As she kicked off her campaign for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley proposed on Wednesday that all lawmakers 75 and over be required to take a mental acuity test.
"In the America that I see … we will have term limits for Congress, and mandatory mental competency tests for politicians over 75 years old," said Haley, 51, to cheers from the crowd.
***** I would do away with the mental acuity test and cap the age at 70. It probably violates my own principles again get to elect whoever you want ... but also think if we have a minimum age need a maximum age.
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

I have become numb to the complete double standards deployed by Democrats ... but their ability to be THE most racists attackers is still a little shocking.

I'll respectfully disagree - I think she would be a really good president. Republicans need to find a moderate voice and not a strident partisan. I think removing the confederate flag was a good move. I would rather her sit on the Boeing board than the Burisma board.
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

And a several in the North.

Nikki is a classic Corporate Republican. She looks down on everyone who is not rich.

She would be a Clinton Democrat if she had started her political career in New York or California instead of South Carolina.
then, I am for her!
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

[John Montgomery Cooper, an American ethnologist and Roman Catholic priest, on 26 April 1945 in a hearing before the United States Senate "To Permit all people from India residing in the United States to be Naturalized" recorded:
Quote:

The people of India are predominantly Caucasoid. Their features, hair texture, hairiness, the shape of the nose, mouth, and so on, are all distinctly Caucasoid. It is only in some of the far, out-of-the-way places of India, as in this country, that you find certain traces of other races.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_definitions_of_races_in_India#:~:text=The%20people%20of%20India%20are,certain%20traces%20of%20other%20races.

Sounds like Nimrata could make a decent claim to being Caucasian. Her parents were Sikhs from the Punjab.

https://scroll.in/article/936872/two-new-genetic-studies-upheld-aryan-migration-theory-so-why-did-indian-media-report-the-opposite

Attack based on race is all you have?
Jack Bauer
Honest question - did any major politician or media member mock Beto's name?
Redbrickbear
Osodecentx said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Attack based on race is all you have?

Uh?

I'm not attacking her about her race.

Politico attacked her because she answered "White" on a census form.

I was actually defending her from the politico attack.

Linguistically and culturally the Sikhs of the Punjab are an Indo-Aryan people.

The Punjabi language itself is part of the greater indo-aryan language family.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_language

She has every right to call herself Caucasian on a form if she wants.

There are lots of people in North India as light skinned as any European from the Mediterranean region.

Skin tones and ethnic origins vary across the subcontinent.

The Northern Indians are descended from the Indo-Aryans and the Southern Indians from the dravidian peoples.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

He Hate Me said:

Jack Bauer said:

Well then...

And a several in the North.

then, I am for her!
Best post from you ever J.R. Blue star for you.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
This is an actual, real concrete SEXIST comment.

"I'm not saying it, just GOOGLE it!"

Redbrickbear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.