Free Dilbert!

3,647 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jack Bauer
Porteroso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr said:

Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

https://fb.watch/i_okeVqdvq/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Wow. I'd seen a lot of coverage on the Scott Adams remarks and mobs of people calling for his head. The way the video of his remarks was edited, I never heard the question he was responding to. The video made it seem like his comments were coming from out of the blue. Never once did anyone have the intellect honesty to say that his remarks were in response to a question about a poll that found that 47% of blacks don't think it is okay to be white. Then that WaPo poll Matt Walsh referenced was truly chilling. Context matters. If nearly half of a group of people aren't sure it is okay for you to exist, how are you supposed to react?

Imagine the reaction if there was a poll that found that 47% of white people don't think it's okay to be black.

It used to be way higher, and guess what happened?
Did it thought? I mean do you have proof it was way higher or is that just a talking point from the party that originally supported slavery, Jim Crow, etc?

Is this serious? You don't know about early America's view on black people?
Porteroso
Golem said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Wow. I'd seen a lot of coverage on the Scott Adams remarks and mobs of people calling for his head. The way the video of his remarks was edited, I never heard the question he was responding to. The video made it seem like his comments were coming from out of the blue. Never once did anyone have the intellect honesty to say that his remarks were in response to a question about a poll that found that 47% of blacks don't think it is okay to be white. Then that WaPo poll Matt Walsh referenced was truly chilling. Context matters. If nearly half of a group of people aren't sure it is okay for you to exist, how are you supposed to react?

Imagine the reaction if there was a poll that found that 47% of white people don't think it's okay to be black.

Higher than 47% on this board

Proof?

In the statements from rightwing numbnuts who understate the existence of racism in this country.

He didn't mean for you to provide proof that you are a leftist moron, but bravo for proving that so succinctly.

It's you he is talking about. Nailed it. Really you nailed yourself. It doesn't even take bait these days.
Golem
Porteroso said:

Golem said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

In the statements from rightwing numbnuts who understate the existence of racism in this country.

He didn't mean for you to provide proof that you are a leftist moron, but bravo for proving that so succinctly.

It's you he is talking about. Nailed it. Really you nailed yourself. It doesn't even take bait these days.
Not unless he is an inveterate liar and all round leftist lunatic, like yourself. So, maybe...
D. C. Bear
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

It is difficult to "understate" the "existence" of something since to "understate" implies a range and "existence" is a binary option. Is it your argument that they say racism doesn't exist in this country or that it worse than they say it is?
curtpenn
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

I would welcome anyone of good will and intent into the tribe of Americans. Imagine if we could all unite around a common culture of shared values, beliefs, mores, etc. How great would that be?

It's painfully obvious that too many aren't interested in joining such a tribe for many reasons. The end result is the multiculti pile of crap that we must all live in. I'm confident "racism" qua racism is way overworked.
cowboycwr
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

So no proof. Just your estimate based on a few posts that don't even get close to what you are claiming.
cowboycwr
Porteroso said:

cowboycwr said:

Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

It used to be way higher, and guess what happened?
Did it thought? I mean do you have proof it was way higher or is that just a talking point from the party that originally supported slavery, Jim Crow, etc?

Is this serious? You don't know about early America's view on black people?

So where is your proof that the view was held by a higher percentage?

Not just laws passed in some parts of the country or by a few people in power. Where is the proof that the majority of people felt that way?

Please respond only with factual proof and not vague accusations about the past that paint with abroad brush.
Mothra
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.
Porteroso
Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

What does the conservative fascination with being backwards have to do with libertarians?

I'm obviously joking. I know your views on other ways of thought. There are God fearing zealots and then there are baby killing monsters.
quash
Golem said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Do you have a speed loader for your virtue signaller?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

Get help for your hatred.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

Get help for your projection.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

"In the statements from rightwing numbnuts who understate the existence of racism in this country."

Says the guy who believes all conservatives are racist numbnuts.

Sure thing, Libertarian!
cowboycwr
I see quash and Porto have no data to back up their claims so after they made their vague generalizations with no proof and I called them out they have yet gnored my request for actual data.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

"In the statements from rightwing numbnuts who understate the existence of racism in this country."

Sure thing, Libertarian!

No, and I have never said that

What you are missing is a humor gene, as I simply parodied two of your posts.

Sorry, you made a choice to be humorless.
quash
cowboycwr said:

I see quash and Porto have no data to back up their claims so after they made their vague generalizations with no proof and I called them out they have yet gnored my request for actual data.

You are the tarbaby.

And you buy goalpost wheels by the gross

Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

Sure thing, Libertarian!

Ah so you were trying to be funny.

You're a riot.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

Sure thing, Libertarian!

You're a riot.

Just find it weird that I quote you with a couple of word changes and you don't even recognize it.
cowboycwr
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

You are the tarbaby.

So still no data to back up your claims you made?
quash
cowboycwr said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

You are the tarbaby.

It wasn't a data based claim. Which is obvious to anyone who isn't a pedantic purchaser of goalpost wheels.

Now that paragraph is data based, where the data set includes you and only you as well as every "dialogue" I've had with you.

Given the tarbaby nature of you convos consider this one over.

Born and bred in the briar patch.
cowboycwr
quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

You are the tarbaby.

It wasn't a data based claim. Which is obvious to anyone who isn't a pedantic purchaser of goalpost wheels.

Now that paragraph is data based, where the data set includes you and only you as well as every "dialogue" I've had with you.

Given the tarbaby nature of you convos consider this one over.

Born and bred in the briar patch.

LOL. If anyone is moving the goalposts it is you. You made a claim and now weeks later come back to say it was not a fact based claim because all you have is name calling from behind your keyboard.
Mothra
quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

Sure thing, Libertarian!

You're a riot.

Just find it weird that I quote you with a couple of word changes and you don't even recognize it.

I try not to pay too much attention to your drivel, if I can help it.
quash
Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

Mothra said:

quash said:

cowboycwr said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

BearN said:

Wangchung said:

Nm

Proof?

Libertarian... LOL.

Christian, LOL.

Sure thing, Libertarian!

You're a riot.

I try not to pay too much attention to your drivel, if I can help it.

I was asking you to pay attention to your own drivel.

My bad.
Jack Bauer
oh look, white grifter said the same thing the other way around. Slaaaaay Queen!!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.