Trans Activisit vs Riley Gaines

14,805 Views | 199 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Jack Bauer
BaylorGuy314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/former-ncaa-swimmer-riley-gaines-assault-san-francisco-state-university/index.html

This has gotten out of hand. Personally, I've never cared if someone is gay, straight, trans, whatever. However, I'm not ok with violence or forced acceptance of radical opinions with violence as retaliation for peaceful discord and disagreement.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I agree. I would not let my daughter participate in any event that included trannies. If all women adopted this policy the trend would crash.
ron.reagan
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I agree. I would not let my daughter participate in any event that included trannies. If all women adopted this policy the trend would crash.
Using your kids for your own activism is selfish. In most sports there isn't any realistic danger for letting your daughter compete. Between this, money, and drugs the future of sports isn't so bright regardless.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
My daughters 46th birthday was yesterday so its a mute point now. If women refused to participate do you think a bb game of trannies playing each other would bring a crowd?

What your solution?
Golem
ron.reagan said:

Using your kids for your own activism is selfish. In most sports there isn't any realistic danger for letting your daughter compete. Between this, money, and drugs the future of sports isn't so bright regardless.

Protecting one's daughter from delusional insane men who demand to be naked in locker rooms with her is not activism.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
ron.reagan

My daughters 46th birthday was yesterday so its a mute point now. If women refused to participate do you think a bb game of trannies playing each other would bring a crowd?

What your solution?
I'm sure it would solve the problem. It seems like you think that most women athletes feel this way which doesn't seem to be the case right now
ron.reagan
Golem said:

ron.reagan said:

Protecting one's daughter from delusional insane men who demand to be naked in locker rooms with her is not activism.

and good evil,
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
Just to be clear, you are ok with your daughter being naked in a locker room naked with deranged women?
Fre3dombear

What your solution?

Mute ?
Golem
ron.reagan said:

Golem said:

ron.reagan said:

and good evil,
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
Just to be clear, you are ok with your daughter being naked in a locker room naked with deranged women?

Deranged women don't have d1(ks to rape her with.
riflebear
Fre3dombear
BaylorGuy314 said:

Quote:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/07/us/former-ncaa-swimmer-riley-gaines-assault-san-francisco-state-university/index.html

This has gotten out of hand. Personally, I've never cared if someone is gay, straight, trans, whatever. However, I'm not ok with violence or forced acceptance of radical opinions with violence as retaliation for peaceful discord and disagreement.

Democrats are insane.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Fre3dombear said:

What your solution?

Mute ?
You got me. Formally it should be "moot" but mute is becoming more common and understood by most readers.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/moot-or-mute

sorry if my mistake con fused you.

Fre3dombear

Fre3dombear said:

What your solution?

Mute ?
You got me. Formally it should be "moot" but mute is becoming more common and understood by most readers.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/moot-or-mute

sorry if my mistake con fused you.

Never in the history of ever have you confused me. All good
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
ron.reagan said:

What your solution?
I'm sure it would solve the problem. It seems like you think that most women athletes feel this way which doesn't seem to be the case right now
Ive read some athletes protesting that its not fair. I think their voices will get louder if we continue to give medals to men in womens events.
Jack Bauer
There are two ways to solve this

1) ALL women boycott an event with a biological male
2) Have a group of average men declare womanhood and dominate the WNBA, World Cup, Olympics, Tennis, etc.

Riley Gaines is the definition of heroic.
ATL Bear
ron.reagan said:

What your solution?
You think women want to compete against men?
Fre3dombear
ATL Bear said:

ron.reagan said:

What your solution?
You think women want to compete against men?

Aren't they competing against women still or birthing people even?
Jack Bauer
EatMoreSalmon
Wait until the castrato returns to the opera!
ron.reagan
Jack Bauer said:

2) Have a group of average men declare womanhood and dominate the WNBA, World Cup, Olympics, Tennis, etc.

Average male athletes on the same tier as the females would certainly dominate just about every sport. But obviously average males would get dominated by top tier female athletes.
nein51
ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Average male athletes on the same tier as the females would certainly dominate just about every sport. But obviously average males would get dominated by top tier female athletes.

12 year old boys were smoking the USWNT on a soccer pitch. Try again.
Jack Bauer
ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

HS boys run faster than female Olympic athletes.
I believe around 300 of them can run faster than the top female each year.

Will Thomas was ranked 400th in men's swimming g but "surprisingly" shot up to #1 as a female swimmer.
nein51
Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Will Thomas was ranked 400th in men's swimming g but "surprisingly" shot up to #1 as a female swimmer.

The womens 100m WR is 10.49
The 2022 texas 3a HS boys winner was 10.92
6a the winner was 10.23, 2nd was 10.42 and 3rd was 10.50

Lol

In prelims 7 of 19 runners were faster than the women's WR
KaiBear
Golem said:

ron.reagan said:

and good evil,
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
Evil has taking over our country's political leadership .

Yet we do nothing .

ron.reagan
nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Lol
Even when I laid out in as clear language as possible you are still capable of misunderstanding.
nein51
ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Lol
Even when I laid out in as clear language as possible you are still capable of misunderstanding.

These are average males in their sport 7 of 19 in one state were faster than the fastest a woman has ever run.

There is no discussion here. Do I think the USWNT would beat the local men's beer league squad…yeah, for sure. Do I think women can be incredible athletes? Yes, absolutely. Do I think it's a total farce to pretend they are comparable to male counterparts? Lol. Yeah.
ron.reagan
nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Lol

These are average males in their sport 7 of 19 in one state were faster than the fastest a woman has ever run.

There is no discussion here. Do I think the USWNT would beat the local men's beer league squad…yeah, for sure. Do I think women can be incredible athletes? Yes, absolutely. Do I think it's a total farce to pretend they are comparable to male counterparts? Lol. Yeah.
The discussion requires reading comprehension. Thankfully almost all women have you beat there.
nein51
ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Lol

The discussion requires reading comprehension. Thankfully almost all women have you beat there.

If you consider 12 year old boy's average compared to the best of the best in their sport I guess you could get to your conclusion but you're a clown so that should be hard to get to your level.
ron.reagan
nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Lol

If you consider 12 year old boy's average compared to the best of the best in their sport I guess you could get to your conclusion but you're a clown so that should be hard to get to your level.
Go look up marathon results to see how the average male stacks up against a trained female. You made up your own argument.
Jack Bauer
D. C. Bear
nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

I think they were high schoolers, but the principle still applies.
Jack Bauer
D. C. Bear said:

nein51 said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

I think they were high schoolers, but the principle still applies.
U15 team (so 14 year olds).

Similarly, a U15 team of boys beat the Australian women's national team 7-0 as a "warmup" before the Rio Olympics.
Forest Bueller_bf
ron.reagan said:

The only activism is allowing a man who still has his full manhood intact, in the locker room with women, even competing against women.

It's not just activism, it is insanity.

Limited is just displaying common sense.

Jack Bauer
Katie Ledecky, maybe the greatest female swimmer of all-time, SMASHED the 800M WR in 2021.
She already owns the 28 fastest 800m free times in Olympic-size pools. She beat her competition by more than 30 seconds.

....and she is still 30 seconds behind the men's WR. If there were no women's sports, she would be a nobody.
Forest Bueller_bf
nein51 said:

Jack Bauer said:

ron.reagan said:

Jack Bauer said:

Lol

In prelims 7 of 19 runners were faster than the women's WR
The 2022 3A HS boys champ ran a 10.24, he went to UT on a football scholarship.

The 2022 2A HS boys top 2 ran 10.32 and 10.37

That 10.49 by Flo Jo was as juiced as Ben Johnsons 100 meter final.

Chilton years ago ran a 41.7 4X100 that would have won the Womens Olympics at the time. That wasn't their fastest time that year, but the only time in the record books. Chilton had 120 or so students at the time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.