Why Are We in Ukraine?

157,303 Views | 3575 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear

Realitybites
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/mate-what-10-years-us-meddlingiin-ukraine-have-wrought-spoiler-alert-not-democracy

A very long article that explains it point by point.

"Over the last decade, Ukraine has been the battleground in a proxy war between the U.S. and Russia a conflict massively escalated by the Kremlin's invasion in 2022. The fight erupted in early 2014, when Biden and his team, then serving in the Obama administration, supported the overthrow of Ukraine's elected president, Viktor Yanukovych. Leveraging billions of dollars in U.S. assistance, Washington has shaped the personnel and policies of subsequent Ukrainian governments, all while expanding its military and intelligence presence in Ukraine via the CIA and NATO. During this period, Ukraine has not become an independent self-sustaining democracy, but a client state heavily dependent on European and U.S. support, which has not protected it from the ravages of war.

The Biden-Obama team's meddling in Ukraine has also had a boomerang effect at home.

As well-connected Washington Beltway insiders such as Hunter Biden have exploited it for personal enrichment, Ukraine has become a source of foreign interference in the U.S. political system with questions of unsavory dealings arising in the 2016 and 2020 elections as well as the first impeachment of Donald Trump. After years of secrecy, CIA sources have only recently confirmed that Ukrainian intelligence helped generate the Russian interference allegations that engulfed Trump's presidency. House Democrats' initial attempt to impeach Trump, undertaken in the fall of 2019, came in response to his efforts to scrutinize Ukraine's Russiagate connection.

This account of U.S. interference in Ukraine, which can be traced to fateful decisions made by the Obama administration, including then-Vice President Biden and his top aides, is based on often overlooked public disclosures. It also relies on the personal testimony of Andrii Telizhenko, a former Ukrainian diplomat and Democratic Party-tied political consultant who worked closely with U.S. officials to promote regime change in Ukraine.

Although he once welcomed Washington's influence in Ukraine, Telizhenko now takes a different view. "I'm a Ukrainian who knew how Ukraine was 30 years ago, and what it became today," he says. "For me, it's a total failed state." In his view, Ukraine has been "used directly by the United States to fight a [proxy] war with Russia" and "as a rag to make money for people like Biden and his family.""
FLBear5630
The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Move out of Germany if they don't want us. Poland definitely does. They will actually pay their share.

Germany, the land of my ancestors, is about to become an Islamic Caliphate bcs you fools continue to support our Zionist government which has no interest in preserving the people, history, and culture of the continent.

We could send money and arms to the German nationalist party like we do with Israel and they could go postal on the Islamic fundamentalist like we encourage Israel to do.

America is responsible for destroying Europe... white American men need to group up and immulate the Jews ASAP to save Europe and America.

Just need the Horst-Wessel-Lied playing in the background. Your there...

Ok...?

What's your point?

That present day Germans deserve to suffer and lose their country because of your sick revenge fantasies?
You cannot blanketly blame one group of people as a whole and be taken seriously. Actually, you will be taken as a bigot.

You do realize that there has been migration and immigration in Europe for thousands of years. Germany as a Nation did not even exist until the 1870's and was put together from Regional kingdoms. Hamburg and Bavaria are culturally different. Saarland was French and became German in1957. Now Strasburg is still German or are they French? They have been both numerous times. There is no one German culture, just like there is no one American Culture, Texas and NY are as different as you can get.

Don't see how you can blame one set of people. Bad policies? Ok. I get that. But, I know Jews that are stronger Americans than some people on here and they have only been here since the 1980's. My Grandfather was from Prague came in his 20's, loved America more than anything else. Wouldn't allow Czech to be spoken in his house. Sorry, it is not a group of people, it is the individual. But, I am sure I am a RINO, Neo-Com, Liberal, UniParty... What other ones are there?
The_barBEARian
FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

The_barBEARian said:

FLBear5630 said:

boognish_bear said:

Move out of Germany if they don't want us. Poland definitely does. They will actually pay their share.

Germany, the land of my ancestors, is about to become an Islamic Caliphate bcs you fools continue to support our Zionist government which has no interest in preserving the people, history, and culture of the continent.

We could send money and arms to the German nationalist party like we do with Israel and they could go postal on the Islamic fundamentalist like we encourage Israel to do.

America is responsible for destroying Europe... white American men need to group up and immulate the Jews ASAP to save Europe and America.

Just need the Horst-Wessel-Lied playing in the background. Your there...

Ok...?

What's your point?

That present day Germans deserve to suffer and lose their country because of your sick revenge fantasies?
You cannot blanketly blame one group of people as a whole and be taken seriously. Actually, you will be taken as a bigot.

You do realize that there has been migration and immigration in Europe for thousands of years. Germany as a Nation did not even exist until the 1870's and was put together from Regional kingdoms. Hamburg and Bavaria are culturally different. Saarland was French and became German in1957. Now Strasburg is still German or are they French? They have been both numerous times. There is no one German culture, just like there is no one American Culture, Texas and NY are as different as you can get.

Don't see how you can blame one set of people. Bad policies? Ok. I get that. But, I know Jews that are stronger Americans than some people on here and they have only been here since the 1980's. My Grandfather was from Prague came in his 20's, loved America more than anything else. Wouldn't allow Czech to be spoken in his house. Sorry, it is not a group of people, it is the individual. But, I am sure I am a RINO, Neo-Com, Liberal, UniParty... What other ones are there?

Actually I concede you are correct.

If you go back and look at some of the footage from around WW2 you can see how vibrant and distinct all of the various cultures within Germany really were.

There is a documentary called "The Third Reich in Colour" and in you can see the different style of dress from the various regions of the country and it's a really beautiful how diverse yet united the German people were. Despite all the superficial differences they recognized they were one people.

What's sad is how Europe used to be as diverse a place as any in the entire world, and today those distinct cultures and people are all being crushed by waves of invaders from the Middle East and Africa who offer nothing and have no culture worth recognizing.

They are destroying the diversity and uniqueness of the continent. It is sad now that a full blooded German person is more culturally and genetically linked to someone from Norway, Netherlands, or Scotland than most of the people in their own country.

They have destroyed what made Europe unique and beautiful and today Germany, France, Italy have all become more squalid, less cultured, and just all around uglier, less civilized countries.

I blame America and the EU for allowing it to happen. And I will always go back to the Serbs as an example of what our country did when the native people of Europe got together and tried to defend themselves.

Instead of supporting them as we do with Israel, we dropped bombs on them.

Imagine how upset you all would be if we dropped bombs on the IDF right now and aided Hamas.

That is what we did to the Europeans, specifically the Serbs.
boognish_bear
First Page Refresh
Page 103 of 103

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.