Illinois judge rules illegal migrants can carry guns

2,385 Views | 58 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Porteroso
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Frank Galvin said:

BearN said:

quash said:

BearN said:

This is mind numbing.

An Obama-appointed liberal judge... defending Second Amendment rights.... for a known felon .... who isn't a US Citizen

He is not a known felon as the story clearly points out.

Human rights existed before the Constitution, before US citizenship, including the right to arm yourself.

Big win for the 2A.
Illegal entry in to the United States of America is a felony. Therefore, he is a known felon.

Actually it is not. It is a misdemeanor. You have put in a stunning display of ignorance in this thread.

Excuse me for trusting Google and the US Code as a source.

Upon further reading, I find that first offense is considered a misdemeanor, and an attempt at re-entry becomes a felony. Thank you for pointing out my stunning display of ignorance.
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

I don't care what Trump says from this point forward

Biden has got to go.

Or our country is finished .
The last straw? *** have you been? This was going on long before Trump and he certainly didn't make it a priority when he had the chance
Malbec
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

The last straw? *** have you been? This was going on long before Trump and he certainly didn't make it a priority when he had the chance
Go back to bed and take Humck's coffee with you when you go.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Bush enforced existing immigration laws .
Even your hero Obama made a half hearted effort.

Trump made an outstanding effort to stop the flow of illegals.
I met a handful of Border Patrol agents right along the WALL Trump was building in southern New Mexico. Some liked Trump , some didn't . All the agents were Hispanic Americans and they all praised Trump for his efforts in stopping the human wave.

Meanwhile Biden had repeatedly suppressed enforcement, publicly offered free food, shelter and medical care to all who showed up.

Idiot; exactly what do you think would be the impact of such statements on the millions of poor throughout central and South America ? Think they didn't notice ?

Now an Obama appointed federal judge is giving these millions of ILLEGALS the right to be ARMED ? Really think the American drug cartels aren't going to take advantage ?

ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

I met a handful of Border Patrol agents right along the WALL Trump was building in southern New Mexico. Some liked Trump , some didn't . All the agents were Hispanic Americans and they all praised Trump for his efforts in stopping the human wave.

Meanwhile Biden had repeatedly suppressed enforcement, publicly offered free food, shelter and medical care to all who showed up.

Idiot; exactly what do you think would be the impact of such statements on the millions of poor throughout central and South America ? Think they didn't notice ?

Now an Obama appointed federal judge is giving these millions of ILLEGALS the right to be ARMED ? Really think the American drug cartels aren't going to take advantage ?

That is a lot of text to backtrack from your prior stupidity. You are a prime example of why we shouldn't have an 80 year old president
ron.reagan
Malbec said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Go back to bed and take Humck's coffee with you when you go.
I don't know what that means
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

That is a lot of text to backtrack from your prior stupidity. You are a prime example of why we shouldn't have an 80 year old president
Another of your bizarre, pointless deflections.

Little wonder you are an underemployed, 40 year old mediocrity..

ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

I appreciate the vote of confidence
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Another pointless comment.

My senior landscaper has 2 field flunkies who make more sense than you.

ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Your wife?
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Your wife?
Your boyfriend.

Now run along and pretend you have any kind of meaningful future.
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Your wife?
Your boyfriend.

I've already locked down a senior landscaper, what more could I want?
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Your wife?
Your boyfriend.

My senior landscaper is Bob T.

We have worked together for almost 25 years. In addition to working on our personal residence ; Bob has done 80% of the landscaping on our investment properties. In addition Bob designed and built the bike trails , parks and open spaces of both subdivisions my partnership developed.

Now approaching 60 years old Bob has mentioned retiring. So for the last 18 months I have brought on a 2nd landscaper. Ryan S. As the junior part of the landscaping team, Ryan accepts the projects Bob doesn't want to do. When Bob finally does retire Ryan will take over fully.

Since you have already 'locked' down someone ; we can only hope you don't do so on the street. Trump might be lurking around nearby.
Porteroso
BearN said:

This lunatic just gave the green light for the armed invasion of our country. The cartels, Hezbollah, and the CCP are going to hand out weapons to people crossing the border, and we won't be able to stop it.

This is outrageous.

Hilarious. Nobody is going to try to sneak an invasion force into America, nobody thinks that would work.

You are so scared. That is how these politicians get so rich, they exploit your fear shock and outrage.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

BearN said:

This lunatic just gave the green light for the armed invasion of our country. The cartels, Hezbollah, and the CCP are going to hand out weapons to people crossing the border, and we won't be able to stop it.

This is outrageous.

Hilarious. Nobody is going to try to sneak an invasion force into America, nobody thinks that would work.

You are so scared. That is how these politicians get so rich, they exploit your fear shock and outrage.
Possibly one of your dumbest posts. Yes, why would our enemies ever think to use our open border against us? There is no such thing as terrorism, right? No WAY our enemies would exploit one of our weaknesses, they are just big talkers. War is just a right wing conspiracy.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

BearN said:

This is outrageous.

Are you for real ?

What country on earth can employ 3-5 MILLION unskilled, uneducated illegals every single year ?

What taxpayers on earth can pay for the food, shelter and medical care for an additional 3-5 MILLION unemployable individuals every single year ?

What do you think this mass of humanity is going to do down the line ? Really think they will just meekly exist waiting for the next handout while still more millions come in behind them ?

Now they have been giving the right to be armed. A multi million strong ignorant mass of humanity ....armed.

No other country in history has sacrificed their citizens in such a manner.

But to the terminally clueless Biden continues to ' earn ' your vote .

Insanity
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Your wife?
Your boyfriend.

We have worked together for almost 25 years. In addition to working on our personal residence ; Bob has done 80% of the landscaping on our investment properties. In addition Bob designed and built the bike trails , parks and open spaces of both subdivisions my partnership developed.

Now approaching 60 years old Bob has mentioned retiring. So for the last 18 months I have brought on a 2nd landscaper. Ryan S. As the junior part of the landscaping team, Ryan accepts the projects Bob doesn't want to do. When Bob finally does retire Ryan will take over fully.

Since you have already 'locked' down someone ; we can only hope you don't do so on the street. Trump might be lurking around nearby.
Sounds like you and Bob are very close. I can't imagine why you think anyone cares about your flowers though
nein51
This isn't even possible in Illinois. You have to have a FOID card to buy or possess a gun in Illinois.

One of the requirements is "not an alien who is unlawfully in the United States".

You literally cannot handle a weapon, own a gun or ammunition or a taser legally in Illinois without a FOID card.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

This is the last straw .

Biden has got to go.

Your wife?
Your boyfriend.

Sounds like you and Bob are very close. I can't imagine why you think anyone cares about your flowers though

More like a friendly working relationship.

I trust his landscaping abilities and he trusts me to be a quick
pay.

I can't imagine how you think snarky comments mask your lack of knowledge on almost every topic.

quash
BearN said:

quash said:

BearN said:

This is mind numbing.

An Obama-appointed liberal judge... defending Second Amendment rights.... for a known felon .... who isn't a US Citizen

Human rights existed before the Constitution, before US citizenship, including the right to arm yourself.

Big win for the 2A.
Illegal entry in to the United States of America is a felony. Therefore, he is a known felon.

Wrong. Felons get convicted first. Until then he's an accused.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

BearN said:

This is mind numbing.

Big win for the 2A.
Disagree. Citizens in Illinois don't have this 2 A right. Why should illegals?

Citizens should, too, plainly.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Porteroso
KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

BearN said:

This is outrageous.

Are you for real ?

What country on earth can employ 3-5 MILLION unskilled, uneducated illegals every single year ?

What taxpayers on earth can pay for the food, shelter and medical care for an additional 3-5 MILLION unemployable individuals every single year ?

What do you think this mass of humanity is going to do down the line ? Really think they will just meekly exist waiting for the next handout while still more millions come in behind them ?

Now they have been giving the right to be armed. A multi million strong ignorant mass of humanity ....armed.

Insanity

Is China or Russia invading?
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

BearN said:

This is outrageous.

Are you for real ?

Insanity

As usual you avoided every single point of reality.

Porteroso
KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

BearN said:

This is outrageous.

Are you for real ?

Insanity

As usual you avoided every single point of reality.

I am sticking to the topic. I responded to someone else, then you stepped in. Perhaps you didn't read what I responded to? Common occurrence.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.