A Cautionary Tale - Nazi Town, USA

843 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Vae Victis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vae Victis
Harrison Bergeron
Looks like American unverisites today.
Redbrickbear
Vae Victis said:

I will have to watch this to see if they accurately deal with the fact that Eugenics was a progressive and liberal movement in the 20th century…or if they try and whitewash that fact
Thee University
Thanks for posting. Very interesting and informative.

I could not help but notice that 100% of the American Nazi camps, activities, meetings, headquarters and videos shot were from the North. No South presence. Why is that? I could have sworn there was never any antisemitism or racial segregation in the North.

The KKK videos were shot in New York and Baltimore. I thought there was no KKK in the North.

I heard similarities of the German American Bund with present day Democrats in the following areas:
1. They are both after power
2. They are both after influence
3. They both want their ideas to become main stream
4. They both want people to embrace those ideas
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Vae Victis
Thee University said:

I could not help but notice that 100% of the American Nazi camps, activities, meetings, headquarters and videos shot were from the North. No South presence. Why is that? I could have sworn there was never any antisemitism or racial segregation in the North.

The KKK videos were shot in New York and Baltimore. I thought there was no KKK in the North.

I heard similarities of the German American Bund with present day Democrats in the following areas:
I am unaware of anyone saying that.
Harrison Bergeron
Vae Victis said:

Thee University said:

That's because you're stupid.
Vae Victis
Harrison Bergeron said:

Vae Victis said:

Thee University said:

https://www.history.com/news/how-the-nazis-were-inspired-by-jim-crow

Of course the Nazi's were inspired by the South. Great legacy to have!
Redbrickbear
Vae Victis said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Vae Victis said:

Thee University said:

In almost all cases Jim Crow laws in the South....were just copies of Northern states' race laws from the 1840s and 1850s

Surely you knew that right?

[When the Civil War ended, 19 of 24 Northern states did not allow blacks to vote. Nowhere did they serve on juries before 1860. They could not give testimony in 10 states and were prevented from assembling in two. Several western states had prohibited free blacks from entering the state at all. Blacks who entered Illinois and stayed more than 10 days were guilty of "high misdemeanor."]

[In almost every Northern State blacks were denied equal political rights, including the right to vote, the right to attend public schools, and the right to equal treatment under the law. In Oregon, Black people were forbidden to settle, marry, or even sign contracts. Article 13 of Indiana's 1851 Constitution banned Black people from settling in the state at all or attending the public schools. Anyone who helped Black people settle in the state or employed Black settlers could be fined. Illinois also banned blacks from settling there. Laws banning the marriage of white and black people were passed in the free states of the former Northwest Territory, including Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan, and Ohio]

[The 1853 Black Law passed in Illinois was considered the harshest of all discriminatory Black Laws passed by Northern states before the Civil War. The bill banned African-American emigration into Illinois. If a free African-American entered Illinois, he or she had to leave within 10 days or face a misdemeanor charge with heavy fines. Subsequent violations led to increased fines. If the fine could not be paid, the law authorized the county sheriff to sell the free African-American's labor to the lowest bidder, essentially turning the violator into a slave. If a fine was imposed, whoever reported the African-American was entitled to receive half of it. The law included harsh penalties for anyone who brought slaves into the state, whether they wanted to free them or not. The law also included penalties to Justices of the Peace who refused prosecute the law.

[Michigan belonged to the 10th legion of Republicanism. In 1860, 1864, and 1869, she gave that party unshaken majorities, ranging from nineteen thousand to thirty-eight thousand. The negro men in that State over 21 years of age amounted to less than 1% of the White voters, and it was hoped that the State could be carried for negro suffrage, not- withstanding that it had before been rejected it. Accordingly, the question was submitted to the people of that State on April 6th 1868. It was made the party issue, the Republicans, in their State platform, declaring for it, the Democrats being against it. It was defeated at the polls by nearly 39,000 majority."]

"In New Haven & Canterbury, CT..townspeople vigorously protested the establishment of any school which might attract Negroes from other states or threaten the property values and peace of the town."
-Litwack

"Rhode Island more than 30 years after slavery had been abolished, would not allow licenses to keep a tavern or any kind of public house to be granted to negroes or mulattoes, nor would she allow a negro to sell liquor. Nor act as the agent or employer of any white person."
-J.Z. George
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

Vae Victis said:

I will have to watch this to see if they accurately deal with the fact that Eugenics was a progressive and liberal movement in the 20th century…or if they try and whitewash that fact
It still is.

Drive through the hood and see where all the Planned Parenthood locations are.

All in the name of choice.

In 2021 of abortions in the US 42% were black children 30% were white children, even though there
were 4.706 times as many whites as blacks in the US that year.

So a black child is 659% more likely to be aborted than a black child.

Eugenics still at work.
Redbrickbear
Vae Victis said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Vae Victis said:

Thee University said:

Seriously, have you ever read up on this subject?

[The Forgotten Northern Origins of Jim Crow:

When you hear the phrase "Jim Crow," what comes to mind?

The easy answer: The South. No other region of the country bears as much responsibility, as much shame, as the states where slavery and then segregation once flourished and dominated. The most famous images of Jim Crow segregation are indelible, unforgettable: Separate bathrooms. Separate water fountains. Separate schools.

What doesn't come to mind: The North.

Too often when Americans confront the nation's history of racial injustice, we set aside or leave out the North's role. Or worse, despite the notable efforts of a few historians, we allow a distorted and simplistic version of our past to creep into the public consciousness. The North, antislavery and good. The South, slaveholding and evil.

But Jim Crow did not originate in the South. What most of us don't know what I didn't know until I began researching my new book, Separate: The Story of Plessy v. Ferguson, and America's Journey from Slavery to Segregation- is that the impetus for separating the races was a Northern one. The first reference to a "Jim Crow car" that I could find in a newspaper, aided by the 21st-century power of digitized databases? The Salem Gazette, Oct. 12, 1838, less than six weeks after the new Eastern Rail Road opened for business on thirteen-and-a-half miles of freshly-laid track from East Boston to Salem, Mass.

Separation - the word universally used in the 19th century had no place in the South before the Civil War. Slavery required close contact, coercion and intimacy in order to survive and dominate. It was the free but conflicted North that gave birth to separation, in different places and different forms, at the dawn of the railroad age in the late 1830s...

No existing form of transportation quite compared to a train car's opportunities for throwing together dozens of passengers without regard for status or social group. "Where do I sit?" was not a new question for white Bostonians. They had already created separate pews in churches, and separate galleries in theaters. But it was a new question for the well-heeled boarding the Eastern Rail Road's trains on the Salem line...]

https://time.com/5527029/jim-crow-plessy-history/
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Harrison Bergeron said:

Vae Victis said:

Thee University said:

starred
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
historian
Thee University said:

The modern Democrat Party is essentially a fascist party. This is pretty clear when one understands what fascism actually means, both politically and economically, and understands the lies & myths that have built up over the years.
Harrison Bergeron
historian said:

Thee University said:

The modern Democrat Party is essentially a fascist party. This is pretty clear when one understands what fascism actually means, both politically and economically, and understands the lies & myths that have built up over the years.
Correct.

Most leftists are genuinely both ignorant and stupid. A frightening combination.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.