Is Kamala Harris the Stupidest Person in the History of Politics?

3,109 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Jack Bauer
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She has tough competition from Sheila Lee and Maxine Waters and the Georgia guy that thought Guam could tip over ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-basketball/article-13275973/kamala-harris-womens-march-madness-bracket-ncaa-tournament-19822.html

Speaking to an interviewer in Spectrum News footage, Harris attempted to offer a 'bit of a history lesson' on the women's tournament by falsely stating that 'women's teams were not allowed to have brackets until 2022.'

---

She is a national embarrassment.
EatMoreSalmon
Only off by 40 years.
Johnny Bear
So I guess the 3 Baylor women's bball March Madness Nattys I seem to recall from 2005, 2012, and 2019 are just figments of my imagination??

Yes, she is an utter joke, but it's even more depressingly another symptom of just how generally dumbed down our electorate has become - and getting dumber all the time. Anymore I cringe when I hear some pundit say "The American people are smart". Yes, there's some smart individuals here and there but for every one of those there's probably at least 10 morons out there who vote. If the American people were truly "smart" there is no way we would have anywhere near the number of idiots we currently have holding elective office at all levels.
Jack Bauer
Can anyone even attempt to explain what she meant?

1) Women's basketball hasn't used brackets since 2022? How did they determine the champion?

2) Betting on brackets was "not allowed" for women's basketball until 2022? Also, totally wrong. Barack Obama picked women's brackets every year while President.

3) I am the stupidest VP in American History.
Jack Bauer
apparently this is what she was trying to say..

The NCAA is using the "March Madness" branding and logo for the NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Championship for the first time in 2022.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Can anyone even attempt to explain what she meant?

1) Women's basketball hasn't used brackets since 2022? How did they determine the champion?

2) Betting on brackets was "not allowed" for women's basketball until 2022? Also, totally wrong. Barack Obama picked women's brackets every year while President.

3) I am the stupidest VP in American History.
Maybe her brain got scrambled after an encounter with the Oyster Bunny.
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

She has tough competition from Sheila Lee and Maxine Waters and the Georgia guy that thought Guam could tip over ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/college-basketball/article-13275973/kamala-harris-womens-march-madness-bracket-ncaa-tournament-19822.html

Speaking to an interviewer in Spectrum News footage, Harris attempted to offer a 'bit of a history lesson' on the women's tournament by falsely stating that 'women's teams were not allowed to have brackets until 2022.'

---

Doubt if Dem hyper partisan even notice her issues .

Birds of a feather .
midgett
Harris tweet in 2021allegedly BEFORE WBB had brackets.

BellCountyBear
And we're just one heart beat or burst blood vessel in the cranium from her being president. Sad.
Jack Bauer
The video is priceless

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BellCountyBear said:

And we're just one heart beat or burst blood vessel in the cranium from her being president. Sad.
If you really want to be scared, think about what "hold my beer" Presidential candidate the Dems will proudly present to us in 2028. I am thinking a corpse. We shall see.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
Electrolytes!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack and DP
Jack Bauer
"do you know that the women's teams were not allowed to have brackets until 2022?"".

Just one of the most mind-boggling statements from a VP.
LIB,MR BEARS
I wish she'd just misspell potatos, or potatas, of potatoes
Fre3dombear
Harrison Bergeron said:

---

Have y'all not Worked in corporate America and seen the deic catastrophes promulgated on shareholders daily?
william
close, but she's no hank johnson.

- kkm

go bears!
POE.
KaiBear
President Harris is going to have the last laugh.

And the FBI and DOJ will make sure the rest of us learn to laugh along with her.
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BellCountyBear said:

If you really want to be scared, think about what "hold my beer" Presidential candidate the Dems will proudly present to us in 2028. I am thinking a corpse. We shall see.

Pothole Pete is looming out there and his identity politics laden campaign will likely be all about how it's time for America to prove it isn't a homophobic hellhole by electing the first openly gay person as POTUS - with silly little unimportant things like actual qualifications being irrelevant.
OsoCoreyell
KaiBear said:

And the FBI and DOJ will make sure the rest of us learn to laugh along with her.
And it will be a cackling, humorless laugh...
KaiBear
OsoCoreyell said:

KaiBear said:

And it will be a cackling, humorless laugh...
No doubt.

But Harris will prove herself to be far more dangerous than Joe Biden.

As she is a full on hater.
Whiskey Pete
Only racist people think that Kamala Harris isn't a genius
LIB,MR BEARS
Whiskey Pete said:

I usually try to use a sarcasm tag because I have found some here don't recognize sarcasm on their own.
Whiskey Pete
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Whiskey Pete said:

I usually try to use a sarcasm tag because I have found some here don't recognize sarcasm on their own.
You're probably right!
Jack Bauer
Nobody is dumber....

SJL: Hold my eclipse glasses

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

The lady in the green blazer placed herself in life-threatening danger: she stood between SJL and a camera.
perrynative
Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

She then told the crowd of high school students that the moon is a planet made up of gasses. Unreal.
BearFan33
Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

Bless it. Does she not have ears?
Whiskey Pete
perrynative said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

She then told the crowd of high school students that the moon is a planet made up of gasses. Unreal.
EVERYone knows it's made out of cheese.... geez!
Realitybites
Kamala Harris has found herself in the unenviable position of suddenly being judged on what comes out of her mouth after spending most of her life being judged on what went into it.
Harrison Bergeron
BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

Why does she blow a rape whistle?

Genuine question ...

How are people this stupid?

Why do we elect the stupidest people in the country?
Jack Bauer
I'm convinced there are many politicians who would be working at McDonalds if they hadn't found a way into government service b/c we elect some of the stupidest people on both sides.
BearFan33
Harrison Bergeron said:

BearFan33 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Nobody is dumber....

Why does she blow a rape whistle?

Genuine question ...

How are people this stupid?

Why do we elect the stupidest people in the country?
We truly have become an idiocracy; led by president poopy pants.

just like the 2006 film

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/
Whiskey Pete
Jack Bauer said:

I'm convinced there are many politicians who would be working at McDonalds if they hadn't found a way into government service b/c we elect some of the stupidest people on both sides.
AOC, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Lindsey Graham, Jasmine Crockett, Lauren Boebert, Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, to name a few.
Jack Bauer
Whiskey Pete said:

Jack Bauer said:

AOC, MTG, Matt Gaetz, Lindsey Graham, Jasmine Crockett, Lauren Boebert, Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell, to name a few.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.