The natural progression of democrat policies

515 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by Whiskey Pete
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is what happens when you spend decades convincing all black people in America that all white people are racist and that you deserve reparations and some payback.

And the saddest thing is that, thanks again to democrat policies, this lady was released without bail. She is clearly a violent threat to innocent children... but no, she is black, so let's put her back on the streets for some equity.

Democrats... you are wrong. Your lack of self awareness is going to lead to your own destruction. Time to take the Red Pill and wake the hell up!
ShooterTX
Bestweekeverr
Where are you getting that race had anything to do with it?

What policies would you suggest to prevent this from happening? More funding to local schools so that they can better vet hires and hire more qualified applicants?
KaiBear
Unfortunately most school teachers are inexperienced naive leftists.

So each generation has to learn about life's realities the hard way.

And the lessons are going to get increasingly brutal as millions of tough, single minded illegals flood into our society.

Protect your children and grandchildren my friends . Even if it means doing without some meaningless vacation or unnecessary materialistic possession.
Frank Galvin
You are unhinged. What in the world does that video have to do with white privilege arguments? She hit the child because she can't deal with autistic people, who can be of any race.

Second, news reports indicate this is not a no-bail issue. She posted a bond just like she would in any red jurisdiction.

The aide is an awful person. Awful people exist regardless of our leadership's leanings. Get a grip

Frank Galvin
KaiBear said:

And the lessons are going to get increasingly brutal as millions of tough, single minded illegals flood into our society.

Protect your children and grandchildren my friends . Even if it means doing without some meaningless vacation or unnecessary materialistic possession.

Having been around teachers my entire life-you are wrong.
Bestweekeverr
Frank Galvin said:

You are unhinged. What in the world does that video have to do with white privilege arguments? She hit the child because she can't deal with autistic people, who can be of any race.

Second, news reports indicate this is not a no-bail issue. She posted a bond just like she would in any red jurisdiction.

The aide is an awful person. Awful people exist regardless of our leadership's leanings. Get a grip

People are adding to the divisiveness of this country by attributing every random bad thing they can find to the political party they don't like.

What a reach.
ShooterTX
Bestweekeverr said:

Frank Galvin said:

People are adding to the divisiveness of this country by attributing every random bad thing they can find to the political party they don't like.

What a reach.
Yeah... I shouldn't be saying such things about the absolute genius democrats. So clearly the party of science, education and intelligence.

How has this moron been in Congress for 30 years? Oh right... she's a democrat.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
Frank Galvin said:

KaiBear said:

Having been around teachers my entire life-you are wrong.
Married to an ex high school teacher.

Not remotely wrong.

Bestweekeverr
ShooterTX said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Frank Galvin said:

What a reach.
Yeah... I shouldn't be saying such things about the absolute genius democrats. So clearly the party of science, education and intelligence.

Interesting pivot that has nothing to do with the original post.

A one minute clip of one congresswoman speaking to a high school is enough for you to generalize and write off an entire political party? I don't go to politicians for scientific knowledge

You can find plenty short clips from people of both parties saying really dumb things (Ben Carson saying the pyramids were built to store grain, a ton of wacky things MTG says, etc). I'm not going to say the entire Republican party believes that the Pyramids were actually just really big granaries or that 9/11 was an inside job.

ShooterTX
Bestweekeverr said:

ShooterTX said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Frank Galvin said:

What a reach.

A one minute clip of one congresswoman speaking to a high school is enough for you to generalize and write off an entire political party? I don't go to politicians for scientific knowledge

You can find plenty short clips from people of both parties saying really dumb things (Ben Carson saying the pyramids were built to store grain, a ton of wacky things MTG says, etc). I'm not going to say the entire Republican party believes that the Pyramids were actually just really big granaries or that 9/11 was an inside job.

If this was the ONLY example of the abject stupidity of the democrat party... I would agree with you.

Really funny that your response is a guy who has never been elected to any public office, and a woman that has barely been in office for 4 years, and very likely will not win re-election. And yet Shelia Jackson Lee is celebrating 30 straight years in Congress.

And here is another one for you. This guy has been in Congress for over 18 years... and he made these moronic comments more than a decade ago.

ShooterTX
Bestweekeverr
ShooterTX said:

Bestweekeverr said:

ShooterTX said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Frank Galvin said:

What a reach.

If this was the ONLY example of the abject stupidity of the democrat party... I would agree with you.

Really funny that your response is a guy who has never been elected to any public office, and a woman that has barely been in office for 4 years, and very likely will not win re-election. And yet Shelia Jackson Lee is celebrating 30 straight years in Congress.

And here is another one for you. This guy has been in Congress for over 18 years... and he made these moronic comments more than a decade ago.

Carson was a presidential candidate, and was hand-picked by Trump to his cabinet as the secretary of HUD. MTG is a vastly more popular and well known politician than either of the examples you gave. That's beside the point.

We can spend all day googling "Republican/Democrat says something stupid" I don't see where that gets us.

Your original post is divisive nonsense and your only retort is to link a completely unrelated video.

ShooterTX
Frank Galvin said:

My apologies. She did post bail. That initial report of her being released without bail was incorrect. Someone assumed that because she was released within hours of her arrest, that it was another cashless bail situation.

As far as the racism issue, she has been charged with felony assault of a 10 year old white boy. Apparently, the assaults occurred multiple times over months. Since then, the police have confirmed at least 2 other victims. We know that one of those victims has 2 white parents, so it is safe to say that the child is also white. The identity of the third victim and their family is not public yet, however people who live in the community are claiming that the third child is also white.

So I ask you.. if a white person was found to have attacked 3 innocent black children... would the media or anyone else hold their tongue, or would they loudly proclaim this to be a "hate crime"? If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander.

And I watched the video. There is no evidence that she was just frustrated with the autistic kid, and lost her cool. He was just sitting there, and she starts attacking him. Then he starts to withdraw from her to protect himself, and she just keeps attacking him. This shows all the hallmarks of a motivated attack, and no evidence of a provoked or frustrated response. She even appears to try and conceal her attacks, which isn't something someone would do in an emotionally charged attack. So what could possibly be her motivation to attack a child less than half her size? This 28 year old woman has spent her entire life in a society that has been brainwashing her into believing that racism is everywhere and ALL white people have "unconscious bias" and racism in their very DNA. Yeah... it's a total mystery why she attacked 3 innocent white kids.
ShooterTX
Whiskey Pete
Bestweekeverr said:

What policies would you suggest to prevent this from happening? More funding to local schools so that they can better vet hires and hire more qualified applicants?
Well, anytime a black person is shot (even during the act of a crime) or whatever by a white person, we're told it's race related. So, using that standard, the same can be applied when a black person attacks a white person (in this case a child).
Bestweekeverr
Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Well, anytime a black person is shot (even during the act of a crime) or whatever by a white person, we're told it's race related. So, using that standard, the same can be applied when a black person attacks a white person (in this case a child).
So you're using a standard you admit is wrong?

If a dem posted what you said I'd call that out as well.
Whiskey Pete
Bestweekeverr said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

So you're using a standard you admit is wrong?

If a dem posted what you said I'd call that out as well.
Can't speak for the OP, but using their standard to point out how absurd it is. Of course, it falls on deaf ears most of the time, so maybe it's time to use their own narrative against them and charge this woman with a hate crime, get enough of those going and maybe they'll learn. Probably not though.

Kind of like a child. You can tell them over and over and over to not touch the host stove, but for some, they won't learn until they actually touch the hot stove.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.