Democratic convention in Chicago this summer

765 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by Mitch Blood Green
One-Eyed Wheeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What could go wrong?
Mitch Blood Green
One-Eyed Wheeler said:

What could go wrong?

I'll be there. Looking forward to it! Sweet Home Chicago

Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
One eyed we can dance together right before we sign with Clarion records.
WacoKelly83
Wangchung
That's crazy. I have it on good authority that Chicago is MAGA country...
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
GrowlTowel
Wangchung said:

That's crazy. I have it on good authority that Chicago is MAGA country...

Only downtown.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Johnny Bear
I wonder if this Chicago dimcrat convention is going to be similar to the riot plagued 1968 dimcrat Chicago convention that nominated Hubert Humphrey (following LBJ's decision to not run for a 2nd term) - other than this time it'll be Hamas supporters instead of hippie freaks.
Redbrickbear
Johnny Bear said:

I wonder if this Chicago dimcrat convention is going to be similar to the riot plagued 1968 dimcrat Chicago convention that nominated Hubert Humphrey (following LBJ's decision to not run for a 2nd term) - other than this time it'll be Hamas supporters instead of hippie freaks.

No

Today's leftists are not the lefties of old. They may fantasize about bloodshed and killing their enemies but they are hopelessly feminized.

And the cops of modern Chicago are not the working class Irish, Poles, and Italians of 1960 who were culturally rightwing and would not put up with abuse.

The past was a different country
BellCountyBear
I expect ammunition prices to spike again.
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
A great Chicago band

ScottS
Wear a vest
Thee University
Redbrickbear said:

Johnny Bear said:

No

Today's leftists are not the lefties of old. They may fantasize about bloodshed and killing their enemies but they are hopelessly feminized.

And the cops of modern Chicago are not the working class Irish, Poles, and Italians of 1960 who were culturally rightwing and would not put up with abuse.

It will make my summer if any Irish, Poles and Italians still around would channel 1960 and beat the living piss out of any and all protesters. Rubber bullets to the balls of those that have them until their barrels melt down.

Unfortunately Chicago is in the same boat as New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Washington DC, Memphis, Baltimore, Atlanta and other Democrat run cities.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Redbrickbear
Thee University said:

Redbrickbear said:

Johnny Bear said:

No

It will make my summer if any Irish, Poles and Italians still around would channel 1960 and beat the living piss out of any and all protesters...

Yea, those leftists in Chicago were more rioters than protestors (remind us of anything)

And it's must have been satisfying as a normal American to watch the ethnic working class whites (Irish, Poles, Italians) taking it to the radical upper class whites outside the hotel and then Nixon winning the election in a landslide with Wallace doing well in South.

Must have seemed like America was healing from the trauma of the 1960s

historian
The Chicago cops, like many Leftist cities, put up with defunding & coddling criminals by corrupt, racist politicians. I hope there are no riots this summer but I half expect them.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
ScottS said:

Wear a bullet proof vest

FIFY
historian
Nixon did not win a landslide. The popular vote was narrow. The Electoral vote was better, however. The 1972 election was a landslide.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
When it hits the fan, It'll be a "mostly peaceful protest" if done by certain communities. And if they can falsely link anything bad to Trump they will.
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
Mitch Blood Green
?impolicy=Medium_Resize&w=1200&h=800
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.