Biden voters look like fools yet again

8,083 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by 4th and Inches
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So scared trump would start wa3 lmao

Total inept fools. We warned them. Blood on their hands for their useless eaterness not to mention all the lost money from your pocket

Word war 4 starts today. Biden did 3 and 4 in < 1 term lmao
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Fre3dombear said:

Total inept fools. We warned them. Blood on their hands for their useless eaterness not to mention all the lost money from your pocket

They voted for a man with Dementia. What could possibly go wrong? 81 million people. LOL!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
Stolen elections have consequences.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Sam Lowry
Thank you, Lord, that we are not like them.
Doc Holliday
Democrat voters get hoodwinked and democrats do exactly what they claim the other side will do.

ShooterTX
Once again, democrats have blood on their hands.

As I said in another thread... Biden is pure evil.
ShooterTX
Wangchung
We knew this was coming when Biden gave Iran $6,000,000,000 and told Putin that a minor incursion into Ukraine would see a muted response from the US.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ShooterTX
It's gonna be so fun to see how the Biden liars try to blame this war with Iran on Trump. You know it's either Trump, Climate Change or both that have caused all of this... LOL.
ShooterTX
Fre3dombear
How do we survive the next 5 years of Biden and the democrats?

On top of that, By all statistical Measures most people are now broke. They remember the good Ol days under Trumpster when they had peace and $$$
Harrison Bergeron
Democrats project constantly.
BearN
Wangchung said:

We knew this was coming when Biden gave Iran $6,000,000,000 and told Putin that a minor incursion into Ukraine would see a muted response from the US.
Here's a twist: Blinken told the truth for five seconds.

Bestweekeverr
Going to go out on a limb and say a World War will not happen from this
ron.reagan
Fre3dombear said:

Trump had a lot more blood on his hands from being too scared to respond to a direct attack on a US military base.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump had a lot more blood on his hands from being too scared to respond to a direct attack on a US military base.
LOL!!!! Trump Derangement Syndrome has rotted your brain. You people never cease to amaze me.

Biden's weakness and inaction is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths around the globe.

-- Barack Obama
Frank Galvin
Don't see how this is going to be a world war. Don't see how Biden or Trump is responsible .

I do see how the Middle East is a problem the cannot be solved by people who do not live in the Middle East.
Doc Holliday
Frank Galvin said:

Don't see how this is going to be a world war. Don't see how Biden or Trump is responsible .

I do see how the Middle East is a problem the cannot be solved by people who do not live in the Middle East.

C. Jordan
Fre3dombear said:

A word war doesn't sound so bad.

And what is "eaterness"?'

Pls explain.

Plus, Bebe propped up Hamas financially over the years. And Hamas started all this.

I think he might be responsible for the word war and was overly eater.

C. Jordan
Doc Holliday said:

Frank Galvin said:

This is baseless and incorrect. Bebe subsidized Hamas. Bebe also failed to protect his own people.

Plus, neither Obama or Biden gave Iran cash.

Why are you quoting idiotic tweets with zero evidence?

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
C. Jordan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Frank Galvin said:

This is baseless and incorrect. Bebe subsidized Hamas. Bebe also failed to protect his own people.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-administration-acknowledges-1-7-billion-transfer-to-iran-was-all-cash/

From that biased, conservative news outlet, CBS News.

The dishonesty of you people is just mind-boggling.

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
Foreign affairs disasters of the last 3+ years that would not have happened had Trump continued in office and projected strength internationally instead of weakness:

- Completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan resulting in, among other things, the needless deaths of U.S. service personnel and over $80BB worth of military equipment and weaponry being lost.

- Russian invasion of Ukraine and all of the death, destruction, and additional $$billions spent that have happened and continue to happen.

- Looming legit threat of China forcibly "re-unifying" with Taiwan (likely a matter of when and not if).

- China flying a spy balloon across the country and over multiple sensitive military installations unimpeded until its mission had been completed.

- The worst single terrorist attack on Isreal in history by Iran's emboldened and fully funded proxies and the destruction and death of the war that has ensued with Americans still being included among the hostages that are continuing to be held.

- The first direct attack by an emboldened and thanks to Biden's idiotic energy policies newly funded Iran on Isreal is now threatening an even broader war in the Midfle East.

- All of this and more has us dangerously closer to the threshold of WWIII than we've been since the Cuban middle crises over 60 years ago.

Think about all the needless international suffering, destruction, additional $$ spent, and death that have happened over the last 3 plus years because of a stolen election. On the other hand, I'm sure it has all been worth it to the crazed TDS'ers out there to not have to be "traumatized" by mean tweets.

Bestweekeverr
So far it looks like the vast majority of the missles did not hit their target or were intercepted. It appears the only casualty is a little girl in an Arab town and I believe she is still alive.

Which makes sense because Iran told Isreal and the US exactly what they were going to do. Classic tit for tat middle east diplomacy, allows them to save face without escalating the situation too much.

It will be interesting to see what Isreal does in response, if they do choose to retaliate.
Whiskey Pete
Too much to ask Biden and his handlers to stop releasing funds to Iran?
Doc Holliday
C. Jordan said:

Doc Holliday said:

Frank Galvin said:

I see you forgot about the pallets of cash.

Stop shilling and defending everything democrats do wrong.

Our POS dementia ridden potus is doing everything he claimed Trump would do.
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

LOL!!!! Trump Derangement Syndrome has rotted your brain. You people never cease to amaze me.

Biden's weakness and inaction is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths around the globe.
Your stupidity does not amaze me anymore. Trump can be a coward and Biden can be responsible for deaths around the globe concurrently.
Wangchung
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Your stupidity does not amaze me anymore. Trump can be a coward and Biden can be responsible for deaths around the globe concurrently.
Trump COULD be a coward but he isn't. His ego is too large and fragile to be a coward. Face it, Obama and Biden have given Iran billions and now that Iran is using that money for war you can only whine about Trump allegedly being scared. It's incredibly pitiful.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
ron.reagan
Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump COULD be a coward but he isn't. His ego is too large and fragile to be a coward. Face it, Obama and Biden have given Iran billions and now that Iran is using that money for war you can only whine about Trump allegedly being scared. It's incredibly pitiful.
Cowardice and and inflated ego is such a common combination even I could give an example from the Bible. King Saul.
Wangchung
ron.reagan said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Cowardice and and inflated ego is such a common combination even I could give an example from the Bible. King Saul.
True, but not in all cases. Trump has willingly put it all on the line multiple times since 2015 while democrats were the cowards who attacked him for personality flaws rather than policy failures. Obama and Biden both paid BILLIONS to our sworn enemies in effort to appease them. THAT is cowardice. Trump is arrogant, petty and an absolutely terrible public speaker, but coward? That's just not true.
Porteroso
Johnny Bear said:

Foreign affairs disasters of the last 3+ years that would not have happened had Trump continued in office and projected strength internationally instead of weakness:

- Completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan resulting in, among other things, the needless deaths of U.S. service personnel and over $80BB worth of military equipment and weaponry being lost.

- Russian invasion of Ukraine and all of the death, destruction, and additional $$billions spent that have happened and continue to happen.

- Looming legit threat of China forcibly "re-unifying" with Taiwan (likely a matter of when and not if).

- China flying a spy balloon across the country and over multiple sensitive military installations unimpeded until its mission had been completed.

- The worst single terrorist attack on Isreal in history by Iran's emboldened and fully funded proxies and the destruction and death of the war that has ensued with Americans still being included among the hostages that are continuing to be held.

- The first direct attack by an emboldened and thanks to Biden's idiotic energy policies newly funded Iran on Isreal is now threatening an even broader war in the Midfle East.

- All of this and more has us dangerously closer to the threshold of WWIII than we've been since the Cuban middle crises over 60 years ago.

Think about all the needless international suffering, destruction, additional $$ spent, and death that have happened over the last 3 plus years because of a stolen election. On the other hand, I'm sure it has all been worth it to the crazed TDS'ers out there to not have to be "traumatized" by mean tweets.

Still a few deranged zealots denying elections and democracy I see. I'd say never change but there is no need.
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Still a few deranged zealots denying elections and democracy I see. I'd say never change but there is no need.

Mirror time?
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Johnny Bear
ron.reagan said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump is comparable to King Saul?? LOL!! Somebody needs to take their TDS meds and call their doctor in the morning!
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

Wangchung said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

' even I could '

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump may be many things, but a coward is not one of them. He never backs down and keeps fighting back. That is the mentality we need in the White House. Not your mashed potato brains Weekend at Bernie's President. Biden that is scared to death of the militant Muslims in Michigan.

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

Neither Trump or Biden are cowards .

As these days there is always the chance of a fanatic or professional assassin killing you.

A killer whose only prerequisite is a willingness to die along with the target .
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump may be many things, but a coward is not one of them. He never backs down and keeps fighting back. That is the mentality we need in the White House. Not your mashed potato brains Weekend at Bernie's President. Biden that is scared to death of the militant Muslims in Michigan.
Trump never backs down except for family separation at the border, repeal of obamacare, getting Russia back in the G7, banning transgender in the military, flavored e-cigs, infrastructure bill, rapid withdrawal from Syria.. you know, just the things you morons are voting for him to not do again
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

Neither Trump or Biden are cowards .

As these days there is always the chance of a fanatic or professional assassin killing you.

A killer whose only prerequisite is a willingness to die along with the target .

take your meds grandpa

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.