Biden voters look like fools yet again

8,749 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by 4th and Inches
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

So scared trump would start wa3 lmao

Total inept fools. We warned them. Blood on their hands for their useless eaterness not to mention all the lost money from your pocket

Word war 4 starts today. Biden did 3 and 4 in < 1 term lmao
Trump had a lot more blood on his hands from being too scared to respond to a direct attack on a US military base.
LOL!!!! Trump Derangement Syndrome has rotted your brain. You people never cease to amaze me.

Biden's weakness and inaction is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths around the globe.
Your stupidity does not amaze me anymore. Trump can be a coward and Biden can be responsible for deaths around the globe concurrently.
Trump may be many things, but a coward is not one of them. He never backs down and keeps fighting back. That is the mentality we need in the White House. Not your mashed potato brains Weekend at Bernie's President. Biden that is scared to death of the militant Muslims in Michigan.
Trump never backs down except for family separation at the border, repeal of obamacare, getting Russia back in the G7, banning transgender in the military, flavored e-cigs, infrastructure bill, rapid withdrawal from Syria.. you know, just the things you morons are voting for him to not do again
Going against everyone and under immense pressure not to do it, he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Took out various terrorists like Soleimani, called out NATO for not living up to their end of the deal and got them to pay more, MOAB'd Afghanistan, became the first sitting president to step on N. Korean soil, had the balls to take on China over unfair trade deals.... Yeah, no, Trump isn't a coward, but you're an idiot.
Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Total inept fools. We warned them. Blood on their hands for their useless eaterness not to mention all the lost money from your pocket

Trump had a lot more blood on his hands from being too scared to respond to a direct attack on a US military base.
LOL!!!! Trump Derangement Syndrome has rotted your brain. You people never cease to amaze me.

Biden's weakness and inaction is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths around the globe.
Trump can be a coward

Neither Trump or Biden are cowards .

As these days there is always the chance of a fanatic or professional assassin killing you.

A killer whose only prerequisite is a willingness to die along with the target .

take your meds grandpa
Go home and come back when your balls drop
LIB,MR BEARS
Johnny Bear
Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Foreign affairs disasters of the last 3+ years that would not have happened had Trump continued in office and projected strength internationally instead of weakness:

- Completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan resulting in, among other things, the needless deaths of U.S. service personnel and over $80BB worth of military equipment and weaponry being lost.

- Russian invasion of Ukraine and all of the death, destruction, and additional $$billions spent that have happened and continue to happen.

- Looming legit threat of China forcibly "re-unifying" with Taiwan (likely a matter of when and not if).

- China flying a spy balloon across the country and over multiple sensitive military installations unimpeded until its mission had been completed.

- The worst single terrorist attack on Isreal in history by Iran's emboldened and fully funded proxies and the destruction and death of the war that has ensued with Americans still being included among the hostages that are continuing to be held.

- The first direct attack by an emboldened and thanks to Biden's idiotic energy policies newly funded Iran on Isreal is now threatening an even broader war in the Midfle East.

- All of this and more has us dangerously closer to the threshold of WWIII than we've been since the Cuban middle crises over 60 years ago.

Think about all the needless international suffering, destruction, additional $$ spent, and death that have happened over the last 3 plus years because of a stolen election. On the other hand, I'm sure it has all been worth it to the crazed TDS'ers out there to not have to be "traumatized" by mean tweets.

Still a few deranged zealots denying elections and democracy I see. I'd say never change but there is no need.

Duly noted that as a good little lefty you responded with name calling and of course understandably failed to substantively dispute any of the points made - because you can't.
ron.reagan
Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

As these days there is always the chance of a fanatic or professional assassin killing you.

A killer whose only prerequisite is a willingness to die along with the target .

take your meds grandpa
Does that happen again at your age?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Your stupidity does not amaze me anymore. Trump can be a coward and Biden can be responsible for deaths around the globe concurrently.
Trump may be many things, but a coward is not one of them. He never backs down and keeps fighting back. That is the mentality we need in the White House. Not your mashed potato brains Weekend at Bernie's President. Biden that is scared to death of the militant Muslims in Michigan.
Trump never backs down except for family separation at the border, repeal of obamacare, getting Russia back in the G7, banning transgender in the military, flavored e-cigs, infrastructure bill, rapid withdrawal from Syria.. you know, just the things you morons are voting for him to not do again
LOLOLOL!!!! That's all you've got? I am beginning to think you are a paid shill. Please tell your supervisor to give you some better talking points. The ones you have are pretty pitiful.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ron.reagan
Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Going against everyone and under immense pressure not to do it, he moved the embassy to Jerusalem. Took out various terrorists like Soleimani, called out NATO for not living up to their end of the deal and got them to pay more, MOAB'd Afghanistan, became the first sitting president to step on N. Korean soil, had the balls to take on China over unfair trade deals.... Yeah, no, Trump isn't a coward, but you're an idiot.
Nothing says brave like dropping the largest bomb we have on a goat farmer
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

LOLOLOL!!!! That's all you've got? I am beginning to think you are a paid shill. Please tell your supervisor to give you some better talking points. The ones you have are pretty pitiful.
Calling someone a paid shill in a political forum is truly original
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

take your meds grandpa
if they aint touched the water, they aint done droppin young man
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

There is no dishonor in being a paid shill. I'm just impressed you have a job.

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

take your meds grandpa

Smoke your pot child.

Throughout the world heads of state have attempts made on their lives on a regular basis.

A reality every individual running for president is keenly aware of. Not only in regards to their own safety; but for the safety of their spouse and children as well.

ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

take your meds grandpa

Smoke your pot child.

Throughout the world heads of state have attempts made on their lives on a regular basis.

A reality every individual running for president is keenly aware of. Not only in regards to their own safety; but for the safety of their spouse and children as well.

I find it amusing that when you watched Gladiator you thought Commodus was the bravest man in history
ron.reagan
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

There is no dishonor in being a paid shill. I'm just impressed you have a job.
I'd agree. An unemployed unpaid shill for Trump would be a lot more embarrassing
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

take your meds grandpa

Smoke your pot child.

LIB,MR BEARS
ron.reagan said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

take your meds grandpa
Ron, have I ever told you how much you remind me of Clint Eastwood

Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ron.reagan said:

Fre3dombear said:

Trump can be a coward

take your meds grandpa
I don't know, ask Biden. Oh wait, that's right he doesn't have any balls.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Fre3dombear said:

How do we survive the next 5 years of Biden and the democrats?

On top of that, By all statistical Measures most people are now broke. They remember the good Ol days under Trumpster when they had peace and $$$
Why dont you run someone that can beat him? Or just stick with the same old crook that cost the repubs the last election.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thanks lib, that was funny.
LIB,MR BEARS
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Thanks lib, that was funny.
I first thought it was a documentary
historian
ShooterTX said:

Once again, democrats have blood on their hands.

As I said in another thread... Biden is pure evil.

Maybe you should post in every thread. Some people need to be reminded often.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Frank Galvin said:

Don't see how this is going to be a world war. Don't see how Biden or Trump is responsible .

I do see how the Middle East is a problem the cannot be solved by people who do not live in the Middle East.

Biden gave Iran billions. Without those dollars they likely would not have been able to finance October 7, the Gaza war since, & this. Forget about oil revenues: Trump had those mostly dried up.

Biden also gave the world's terrorists $80 billion of US military equipment when he bungled the Afghanistan withdrawal. How much if that went to Hamas, Hezbollah, & Iran? Probably a large amount.
Frank Galvin
historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Don't see how this is going to be a world war. Don't see how Biden or Trump is responsible .

I do see how the Middle East is a problem the cannot be solved by people who do not live in the Middle East.

Biden gave Iran billions. Without those dollars they likely would not have been able to finance October 7, the Gaza war since, & this. Forget about oil revenues: Trump had those mostly dried up.

Biden also gave the world's terrorists $80 billion of US military equipment when he bungled the Afghanistan withdrawal. How much if that went to Hamas, Hezbollah, & Iran? Probably a large amount.
Iran is selling lot of oil to China: https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Commodities/Iran-s-oil-exports-reach-5-year-high-with-China-as-top-buyer

And terrorism is the top priority item im any Iranian budget so nothing Biden did impacted Iran's ability to finance the attack. Also, there is zero evidence the Taliban has been shipping its ill-gotten hardware gains around the world.

The Iranians pretty clearly did this in a way that they knew no real harm would come to the Israelis. I know you and yours desparately wnant a world war to erupt but it is not going to happen. So sorry for you.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Iran is selling lot of oil to China: https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Commodities/Iran-s-oil-exports-reach-5-year-high-with-China-as-top-buyer

And terrorism is the top priority itme im any Iranian budget so nothing Biden did impacted Iran's ability to fonance the attack. Also, there is zero evidence the Taliban has been shipping its ill-gotten hardware gains around the world.

The Iranians pretty clearly did this in a way that they knew no real harm would come to the Israelis. I know you and yours desparately wnant a world war to erupt but it is not going to happen. So sorry for you.
When the bully attacks , Frank, you gotta hit them back hard. Otherwise, the bullying doesn't stop. It only gets worse.I would love to see Israel take out a good portion of their oil production.

-- Barack Obama
Guy Noir
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

And terrorism is the top priority itme im any Iranian budget so nothing Biden did impacted Iran's ability to fonance the attack. Also, there is zero evidence the Taliban has been shipping its ill-gotten hardware gains around the world.

When the bully attacks , Frank, you gotta hit them back hard. Otherwise, the bullying doesn't stop. It only gets worse.I would love to see Israel take out a good portion of their oil production.
Joe said "Don't" but Iran did it anyway. Now Joe says he doesn't want to do anything to deter Iran from doing it again. Launching over 300 drones and missiles is a huge attack. Even though the attack was neutralized it requires a response.
Fre3dombear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Fre3dombear said:

How do we survive the next 5 years of Biden and the democrats?

On top of that, By all statistical Measures most people are now broke. They remember the good Ol days under Trumpster when they had peace and $$$
Why dont you run someone that can beat him? Or just stick with the same old crook that cost the repubs the last election.

I wasn't aware I was running anyone. If I was I could have saved a million or More lives and everyone would have a lot less credit card debt.

I wanted DeSantis
historian
You are insane if you think anyone actually wants a world war. I don't want any war but I didn't launch hundreds of missiles at another country.
KaiBear
historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Dem hyper partisans pretend to be blind when it comes to Biden's antics . Just let them kill babies ….that's all they care about .

Looking back it is a horrible tragedy that Trump lost the 2020 election .

Because if Trump was the US president hundreds of thousands of Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis and Palestinians would still be alive .

ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Dem hyper partisans pretend to be blind when it comes to Biden's antics . Just let them kill babies ….that's all they care about .

Because if Trump was the US president hundreds of thousands of Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis and Palestinians would still be alive .

Imagine how boring this place would be if abortion was really all democrats cared about. Dearborn is full of conservatives that are not only pro-life but so anti-american that they go against most of their conservative values to vote democrat.
Frank Galvin
historian said:

You are insane if you think anyone actually wants a world war. I don't want any war but I didn't launch hundreds of missiles at another country.

Line from the OP. The point is that MAGA is constantly seeing the end of: America, Christian values, and the world. Its not happeneing, All part of your alternate and fictional universe,

Bestweekeverr
historian said:

We are at a point in US history where each side would gladly accept a World War if it meant they could blame it on the other side.
Johnny Bear
KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Not to mention the mega $$billions lost that wouldn't have happened, the hostages that wouldn't have been ceased, and the overall suffering that wouldn't have happened had Trump served a second term. As bad and as weak as presidents like Carter and Obummer were, they were pikers compared to Biden.
ron.reagan
Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Not to mention the mega $$billions lost that wouldn't have happened, the hostages that wouldn't have been ceased, and the overall suffering that wouldn't have happened had Trump served a second term. As bad and as weak as presidents like Carter and Obummer were, they were pikers compared to Biden.
Obama kept us in Afghanistan, managed to turn Libya into a worse place, bombed kids in Syria on the daily, watched ISIS perform the worst atrocities since the Japense, and let Russia invade Ukraine. He was much worse than Biden and was as far left as his party would allow him at the time.
ShooterTX
ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Obama kept us in Afghanistan, managed to turn Libya into a worse place, bombed kids in Syria on the daily, watched ISIS perform the worst atrocities since the Japense, and let Russia invade Ukraine. He was much worse than Biden and was as far left as his party would allow him at the time.
It's hard to decide which one is worse... better to just insure we NEVER elect another leftist democrat.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Biden makes even Barrack Hussein Obama look decent in comparison.

However much of our electorate is so undereducated at this point, so distracted with their own personal misery; they don't study the consequences of Biden's policies.

All they know is that whatever governmental handouts that are likely to occur …..will be provided by Democrats.

And for the debt ridden , frustrated, yet incredibly entitled crowd; that is enough to vote for the oldest, most blatantly corrupt president in US history.

It's a shame compulsory service in the armed forces for 1-2 years isn't a thing. So many of these dummies would get the real life lessons they so desperately need.

Doc Holliday
KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Biden makes even Barrack Hussein Obama look decent in comparison.

However much of our electorate is so undereducated at this point, so distracted with their own personal misery; they don't study the consequences of Biden's policies.

All they know is that whatever governmental handouts that are likely to occur …..will be provided by Democrats.

And for the debt ridden , frustrated, yet incredibly entitled crowd; that is enough to vote for the oldest, most blatantly corrupt dementia riddled president in US history.
There are tens of millions of degenerate people in the US.

Its really that simple.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.