Biden Regime Idiocracy Summed up in New Tariffs

2,930 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Whiskey Pete
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whiskey Pete said:

Porteroso said:

Are you zealots going to support these tariffs like you supported Trump's trade war? If Trump had done this, many conservatives would love it. Don't pretend Dems are the only hypocrites.

Good move on Biden's part. Take away a Trump talking point. Biden taking a few pages from Trump's book is funny on its own, but I think it could actually work.
I support the tariffs.

I also support the crow that Biden is forced to eat regarding the tariffs.
Why do you want to pay more for an inferior product?

Maybe you could just buy the crappy product and volunteer to pay more than its worth and let others just buy the best product they can find without inflated prices to protect inept production.

I think competition between companies both foreign and domestic is good.

Why protect unions?

Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I think I should be able to buy any product from another country without having to pay a tariff to support crooked union bosses and over paid union workers.
If we have a free trade policy toward others, but they don't have a free trade policy towards us...that's a problem. That's also the reality with China.

Trump's minor trade war with China was a balancing act to make my first point more bilateral/equal.

Biden/Dems, who criticized Trump are now engaging in the same behavior, the difference though is that Biden's tariff is defanged: it has no real effect and is for appearances to attempt to make Bidenomics look better because Trump's economic policies are far superior.
He also put a 25% on steel.

The USW is the biggest industrial union in America. The tariffs props them up and penalizes the rest of Americans.

The UAW, another huge union, profits from the tariffs that allow them to offer crappy cars to Americans and takes away the chance to buy a foreign car for a cheaper price.
Yeah...unions were born out of communist scum. They're grifting operations.

Trump was never going to be able to end tariffs even if he wanted to. So he chose the best option which is to penalize them in spots to offset where we're being penalized. Its about making it bilateral/equal.
Whiskey Pete
To the Low IQ liberal person that drives a pickup truck:

I can't see your posts when you reply to me, I've had you on ignore for quite some time now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.