Harrison Butker makes a great speech.....

10,538 Views | 133 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by PacificBear
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jack Bauer said:

Good grief..

We cant hate journalists enough.
ABC BEAR
Sexist, racist, homophobic, dehumanizing, etc.....mi hombre, he talks my kind of talk.
muddybrazos
Reject modernity and return to traditionalism.
Harrison Bergeron
I want an America where we tolerate diversity.
muddybrazos
Harrison Bergeron said:

We already have that but how much diversity do we have to accept? We're good already.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Harrison Bergeron said:

Diversity needs to go. Competency needs to return. The best person for the job. Simple as that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

... and it is through our marriage that, Lord willing, we will both attain salvation.

Oof.

Never mind the other stuff, this is probably the worst of what he said - if it means what it appears to mean. If it doesn't, then perhaps a Catholic here can explain what he meant by this.

What's wrong with it?
Fre3dombear
Redbrickbear said:

Wise
Realitybites
Fre3dombear said:

They are mathematically suiciding themselves anyway. A dying species

The problem is that the public schools are their youth ministry and also the biggest line item in every state budget. Until we get serious about defunding these indoctrination centers, it won't improve. You can't win a war where you leave enemy supply lines untouched.
LIB,MR BEARS
Fre3dombear said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

... and it is through our marriage that, Lord willing, we will both attain salvation.

Oof.

Never mind the other stuff, this is probably the worst of what he said - if it means what it appears to mean. If it doesn't, then perhaps a Catholic here can explain what he meant by this.

What's wrong with it?
this is the quote where the "Ooof" comes from:

"... and it is through our marriage that, Lord willing, we will both attain salvation."

Marriage does not attain for you salvation.

I think he was trying to heap praises on his wife and on their Christian marriage. That marriage may be and do a lot of things but, it does not attain salvation for anyone.
Jack Bauer
LIB,MR BEARS

Sorry. Jack beat me to it
Jack Bauer

Waco1947
muddybrazos said:

Waco1947 said:

"I do not attend the Traditional Latin Mass because I think I'm better than others, or for the smells and bells, or even for the love of Latin. I attend TLM because I believe just as the God of the Old Testament was pretty particular and how he wanted to be worshiped, the same holds true for us today"
Butler
How does he know the TLM is how God wants to be worshiped?.
Maybe St Peter knew a thing or two when he started the church.
Latin?
Waco1947 ,la
Waco1947
Don't devalue the left with "hurt feelings ". There is a legitimate concern on the left with putting women in the kitchen. The Alamaba Senate Katie Britt literally was in a kitchen. It's 2024 women's right are human rights.
Waco1947 ,la
Fre3dombear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Fre3dombear said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Oof.

What's wrong with it?

"... and it is through our marriage that, Lord willing, we will both attain salvation."

I think he was trying to heap praises on his wife and on their Christian marriage. That marriage may be and do a lot of things but, it does not attain salvation for anyone.

Ah I took it as he had in his wife a life partner that would help him and his family live a Godly life with a goal of eternal life with Jesus
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Don't devalue the left with "hurt feelings ". There is a legitimate concern on the left with putting women in the kitchen. The Alamaba Senate Katie Britt literally was in a kitchen. It's 2024 women's right are human rights.

Duh....Have you ever head off "kitchen table issues"

THIS is what Hilary Clinton said a while ago: Are you shaking with fear??

"Although I have been privileged to travel widely and meet many of the world's leaders, I often find that it is in small groups, sitting around a kitchen table, sipping tea with women … sharing concerns and talking about our families, where I've learned the most valuable lessons. And one of those lessons is that an extraordinary power is unleashed when women reach out to their neighbors and find common groundwhen they began to lift themselves up, and by doing so, lift up their families, their neighbors, and their communities."
Jack Bauer
Never forget when Hilary Clinton had to see the kitchen of a real life American..

ScottS
Trump saved us from HC
CammoTX
Waco1947 said:

lol. Perhaps Senator Britt chose to be there! The horror!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

A woman's place is barefoot, in the kitchen, pregnant, making homemade tortillas!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack Bauer
Good grief, Colin Kapernick wasn't banned...he was benched for sucking!

LIB,MR BEARS
Fre3dombear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Fre3dombear said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Oof.

What's wrong with it?

Ah I took it as he had in his wife a life partner that would help him and his family live a Godly life with a goal of eternal life with Jesus
and I'm sure that's what he intended but that's not the way it was worded at all
LIB,MR BEARS
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

Duh....Have you ever head off "kitchen table issues"

THIS is what Hilary Clinton said a while ago: Are you shaking with fear??

"Although I have been privileged to travel widely and meet many of the world's leaders, I often find that it is in small groups, sitting around a kitchen table, sipping tea with women … sharing concerns and talking about our families, where I've learned the most valuable lessons. And one of those lessons is that an extraordinary power is unleashed when women reach out to their neighbors and find common groundwhen they began to lift themselves up, and by doing so, lift up their families, their neighbors, and their communities."
it would have been quicker to say "exchange recipes "
Harrison Bergeron
Waco1947 said:

No one cares about your opinion pedo.
BellCountyBear
Culturally, the NFL has sucked for a while now. Liberals have always sucked.
Fre3dombear
BellCountyBear said:

Culturally, the NFL has sucked for a while now. Liberals have always sucked.

Been so long since I watched a full nfl game

Hadn't missed it at all and apparently they don't miss me either. Win win
Porteroso
Waco1947 said:

Don't say stupid things. He did not say to stay in the kitchen, he said women who have children are valuable, even if they don't get the career they went to school for.

Please respond to what the guy said, not what an article told you to think about it.
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Good grief, Colin Kapernick wasn't banned...he was benched for sucking!

If you could distill the corporate Media in America down to one person…that person would be Jim Acosta
Waco1947
CammoTX said:

Waco1947 said:

She chose to be there simply proves my point - according to the right "Women belong in the kitchen".
Waco1947 ,la
BusyTarpDuster2017
Fre3dombear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Fre3dombear said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Oof.

What's wrong with it?

This isn't much better than what Butker said.

Salvation isn't a "goal" one must work towards and attain by living a godly life.
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

CammoTX said:

Waco1947 said:

She chose to be there simply proves my point - according to the right "Women belong in the kitchen".

You are so full of **** - where does the right say that?
LIB,MR BEARS
Jack Bauer said:

Waco1947 said:

CammoTX said:

Waco1947 said:

You are so full of **** - where does the right say that?
leave him alone. He still thinks the German's bombed Pearl Harbor
Fre3dombear
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Fre3dombear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Fre3dombear said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Quote:

Oof.

What's wrong with it?

This isn't much better than what Butker said.

Salvation isn't a "goal" one must work towards and attain by living a godly life.

Well, good luck
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.