Ron DeSantis - Sean Hannity Show

814 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by Whiskey Pete
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just had a co-worker run into my office and tell me that Ron DeSantis is guest hosting the Sean Hannity show today on the radio.

I don't listen to Sean Hannity, can't stand him or his show, but switched it over and Ron DeSantis not doing bad so far. Seems comfortable behind the mic.
KaiBear
Whiskey Pete said:

Just had a co-worker run into my office and tell me that Ron DeSantis is guest hosting the Sean Hannity show today on the radio.

I don't listen to Sean Hannity, can't stand him or his show, but switched it over and Ron DeSantis not doing bad so far. Seems comfortable behind the mic.
Ron DeSantis would simply make a far better president than either Trump or Biden.

Suspect even many Democrats quietly believe this.

Yet here we are with two old retreads.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Ron DeSantis would simply make a far better president than either Trump or Biden.

I am still holding out hope that DeSantis will be Trump's VP pick but unfortunately even Trump will be feeling the pressure to check a box or two. We shall see.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Would love a Ron DeSantis White House!
Wangchung
I'd prefer a Ben Carson/Rand Paul ticket, personally.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Oldbear83
KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

It's not that hard to understand:

Democrats want the weakest, most attackable, Republican to win the nomination every cycle.

The media is heavily left-leaning, and so works with the Dems to do this.

It's no shock we got McCain, Romney, Trump since 2008.

DeSantis was far too competent to be allowed to get national support, plain and simple.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mitch Blood Green
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

I am still holding out hope that DeSantis will be Trump's VP pick but unfortunately even Trump will be feeling the pressure to check a box or two. We shall see.

I can't see it.
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Democrats want the weakest, most attackable, Republican to win the nomination every cycle.

DeSantis was far too competent to be allowed to get national support, plain and simple.

It's the Dems fault that MAGAs overwhelmingly voted for Trump?

This is your (group your) doing. You had DeSantis running. Haley, too. Trump didn't even debate.

Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

Oldbear83 said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

It's the Dems fault that MAGAs overwhelmingly voted for Trump?

This is your (group your) doing. You had DeSantis running. Haley, too. Trump didn't even debate.

Is it a reflex Mitch, that you always default to 'MAGA' when discussing the primaries, or just how you have been indoctrinated?

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

I can't see it.
So what don't you see? DeSantis as Trump's VP pick or Trump choosing a woman or person of color?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

Whiskey Pete said:

I can't see it.
So what don't you see? DeSantis as Trump's VP pick or Trump choosing a woman or person of color?
Let's be honest here. Mitch is a liberal so he doesn't see much, only feelz.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.