This is Collin Allred

2,569 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by J.R.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.



What a out the recently elected republican self identified cock sucker? If yiu were in his district would you vote for a straight dem or a fem homo republican? Which is more important to you, party or bedroom choices?

It's pretty easy to say anyone that doesnt vote like I vote is a fool.
You're asking the wrong question, which demonstrates to me why you continue to miss the forest through the trees on this issue. The real question should be: Which is more important to you, policy or bedroom choices?

And the answer to any person should ALWAYS be the former. I might not agree with a person's personal life and choices (see DT), but the question Americans (who aren't foolish) should ask is, which candidates' policies are going to better for our country and my family? Which candidates' policies are going to have a positive effect on me?

If one claims to be a conservative, the answer to this question is obvious, if that person has any sense at all.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.



What a out the recently elected republican self identified cock sucker? If yiu were in his district would you vote for a straight dem or a fem homo republican? Which is more important to you, party or bedroom choices?

It's pretty easy to say anyone that doesnt vote like I vote is a fool.

Honestly I thought George Santos was pretty funny.

But far more importantly I actually really liked his voting record.

I would 100% would vote for the **** sucker Santos over a liberal like AOC if I was in the New York area.

https://heritageaction.com/scorecard/members/s001222
Bingo. I am not sure why this simple concept is lost on so many people. It's crazy to me that purported conservatives prefer terrible policies that are ruining the country because of personal disdain for the Republican candidate.

That is about as foolish a position as they come.
ShooterTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.



What a out the recently elected republican self identified cock sucker? If yiu were in his district would you vote for a straight dem or a fem homo republican? Which is more important to you, party or bedroom choices?

It's pretty easy to say anyone that doesnt vote like I vote is a fool.


It's less about what they do in their personal lives, and more about what they are pushing & promoting.
Example: Dave Rubin is a gay man who married his boyfriend. I would vote for him over Colin Allred because Rubin had openly committed to protecting children from trans ideology and woke BS.
I would certainly prefer to vote for a guy like Chip Roy, Ted Cruz or DeSantis over Rubin... but again, it's less about their personal lives and more about their policies.
Colin Allred is NOT against trans insanity being pushed on kids... in fact, he is in favor of it.
There are very very few democrats left who are opposed to trans ideology. Most have left the party to become independent or even Republican.
ShooterTX
Robert Wilson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ShooterTX said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.



What a out the recently elected republican self identified cock sucker? If yiu were in his district would you vote for a straight dem or a fem homo republican? Which is more important to you, party or bedroom choices?

It's pretty easy to say anyone that doesnt vote like I vote is a fool.


It's less about what they do in their personal lives, and more about what they are pushing & promoting.
Example: Dave Rubin is a gay man who married his boyfriend. I would vote for him over Colin Allred because Rubin had openly committed to protecting children from trans ideology and woke BS.
I would certainly prefer to vote for a guy like Chip Roy, Ted Cruz or DeSantis over Rubin... but again, it's less about their personal lives and more about their policies.
Colin Allred is NOT against trans insanity being pushed on kids... in fact, he is in favor of it.
There are very very few democrats left who are opposed to trans ideology. Most have left the party to become independent or even Republican.
By extension, most of them also say that men should be able to claim they are women and play women's sports. From the people who brought you Title IX. It's completely bat *****
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Johnny Bear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Cruz is a lying pos. Trump insults his wife and a month later he announces he supports Trump. Cruz calls T a pathological liar then welcomes his support.

And Kamala Harris called Biden a stone cold racist (actually one of the few things she's ever gotten right). I t happens - it's called American politics.
LJ, you go nothing other than Biden deflections.Come on man.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.
So are the R's.
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Cruz is a lying pos. Trump insults his wife and a month later he announces he supports Trump. Cruz calls T a pathological liar then welcomes his support.

And Kamala Harris called Biden a stone cold racist (actually one of the few things she's ever gotten right). I t happens - it's called American politics.
LJ, you go nothing other than Biden deflections.Come on man.
You do not understand what is a deflection.

A deflection would be bringing up something unrelated to avoid answering a question.

Pointing out hypocrisy is hardly a deflection just demonstrating the unseriousness of the objection to Cruz.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

Any conservative/moderate the votes anyway but Republican right now is a fool.

The Democrat Party right now is a complete and total **** show.
So are the R's.


Perhaps in some areas, but at least their polices aren't. You vote anyway other than Rep you're voting for open borders, out of control spending, woke policies and for foreign wars.

And that's the forest you guys keep missing through the trees.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LIB,MR BEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/calls-arrest-openly-gay-gop-convention-speaker-reveal-danger-sodomy-laws-nationwide

I clicked on your link and was immediately hit with an ad. The first two words in the ad, "Abortion care". I quit reading there.

Johnny Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Cruz is a lying pos. Trump insults his wife and a month later he announces he supports Trump. Cruz calls T a pathological liar then welcomes his support.

And Kamala Harris called Biden a stone cold racist (actually one of the few things she's ever gotten right). I t happens - it's called American politics.
LJ, you go nothing other than Biden deflections.Come on man.
You do not understand what is a deflection.

A deflection would be bringing up something unrelated to avoid answering a question.

Pointing out hypocrisy is hardly a deflection just demonstrating the unseriousness of the objection to Cruz.

As a confirmed TDS'er, Junior doesn't understand a lot of things beyond understanding he irrationally hates Trump and the half of the country (at least) that supports Trump.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

J.R. said:

Johnny Bear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Cruz is a lying pos. Trump insults his wife and a month later he announces he supports Trump. Cruz calls T a pathological liar then welcomes his support.

And Kamala Harris called Biden a stone cold racist (actually one of the few things she's ever gotten right). I t happens - it's called American politics.
LJ, you go nothing other than Biden deflections.Come on man.
You do not understand what is a deflection.

A deflection would be bringing up something unrelated to avoid answering a question.

Pointing out hypocrisy is hardly a deflection just demonstrating the unseriousness of the objection to Cruz.

As a confirmed TDS'er, Junior doesn't understand a lot of things beyond understanding he irrationally hates Trump and the half of the country (at least) that supports Trump.
yeah and yall are all cray. lj.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.