New Covid variant spikes hospitalizations

1,383 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Yogi
Tempus Edax Rerum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/covid-cases-new-variant-hospitalisations-data-b2567094.html

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/houston-covid-surge-summer-2024/285-cdb72a8a-8dbe-46f5-9d12-0f0bfb184c37
Bauctalk
Hospitalisations were highest in those aged 85 years and over. Covid ICU admissions were "very low" but increased slightly to 0.12 per 100,000.

This new strain of COVID, variant KP.3, is derived from JN.1, which was the dominant variant this past winter. It is not expected to cause more severe illness and is commonly causing headaches and respiratory issues similar to allergies."

-

A cold can put an 85 year old in the hospital. Nobody is believing this nonsense anymore.
Jb
BUbearinARK
Bauctalk said:

Hospitalisations were highest in those aged 85 years and over. Covid ICU admissions were "very low" but increased slightly to 0.12 per 100,000.

This new strain of COVID, variant KP.3, is derived from JN.1, which was the dominant variant this past winter. It is not expected to cause more severe illness and is commonly causing headaches and respiratory issues similar to allergies."

-

A cold can put an 85 year old in the hospital. Nobody is believing this nonsense anymore.

Only those wanting fear to reign are still beating the covid drum. Those who are in danger of flu, colds, and other viruses are the same as always. Not only is covid nothing bad for most people , it is easily treatable.
Wangchung
Bauctalk said:

-

No, we need to shut down small businesses again, close schools, force people to get vaccinated at the end of a government gun barrel, force people to wear useless cloth masks, allow voting by mail and email no verification required, force infected people into nursing homes and tell anyone who doesn't comply that they are killing grandparents.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
Two things at hand here
1) Taking names and compiling list
2) Big Pharma market performance

Our resident speech writer for the VP needs more retirement money and a third house
LIB,MR BEARS

I know this compilation means nothing and proves nothing. The inclusion of the soccer player could easily be a fake.
Realitybites
The masks don't work.

Social distancing was a completely made up idea.

Thr "vaccines" have injured and killed many people.

The WHO, the CDC, the medical establishment, the media, and the government have suffered a tremendous loss of trust given their actions to cause and mismanage Covid.

Nobody is listening to the political scientists anymore.
Mothra
LOL at the pharmaceutical fearmongers still sowing fear.

Sorry. We are on to your game.
Mothra
Bauctalk said:

-

No, no, no, no, you don't understand. You have to boost!
Realitybites
Everyone planning on voting for Joe Biden in November should get boosted between now and then.

Perhaps twice!
Tempus Edax Rerum
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
LIB,MR BEARS
Tempus Edax Rerum said:

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home
Pfizer stock has performed better over the last week. Ghould for you!
airforcebear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

I know this compilation means nothing and proves nothing. The inclusion of the soccer player could easily be a fake.
But it is hilarious!!
Cobretti
it's definitely an election year summer. protests in the streets and scary disease numbers in the headlines.
LIB,MR BEARS
I'm not positive but, I think that's tempura in the floral shorts
Griz
Summer of death!
Cobretti

Yogi
The tail wags the dog.
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
BUbearinARK
Not a bit too soon for a complete lockdown! I mean the kids are starting to catch up on reading and social skills. We as a country just can't tolerate that. And shouldn't. I just ordered a couple more cases of Lysol. And I'm only taking selfies masked, because I am virtuous!
Harrison Bergeron
Just put on a mask, you'll be fine.
ATL Bear
Just in time. COVID absentee voting accommodation coming to precincts near you!
LIB,MR BEARS
PFE gave back some of its gains from the last week today. They could really use some horrible health news.

If we see some Washington leaders start purchasing Pfizer, Moderna, etc, we know something big is about to happen.
Forest Bueller
Dang dude, you are just a one trick pony still fear mongering covid. Please let the obsession go. It makes for really boring unhinged threads
Yogi
Yawn.

Everyone wants to be a millionaire, and kickbacks definitely help!
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.