CNN & THE LIBERAL MEDIA ALREADY THROWING JOE UNDER THE BUS

2,848 Views | 61 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by muddybrazos
ABC BEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Realitybites said:

ABC BEAR said:

The big winner from tonight's debate is the man who wasn't there, RFK Jr. Look for him to be the biggest recipient of democrat supporters jumping overboard.

I don't know about that. The democrats have become so heavily invested in war and medical fascism that I don't think a majority of their voters can stomach RFK.
I get that.
Redbrickbear
KaiBear said:

Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

BearFan33 said:

I think we are witnessing a power struggle within the democratic party.

Team Biden wants to keep Biden Inc running (and themselves out of jail). They have been doing everything they can to hide Joe's limitations.

Everyone else wants a new candidate.

The second group forced Team Biden's hand and you saw the result. Team Biden has probably been promising Joe's still got it.

I do agree there will be a buy out offered for Team Biden as well as a promise not to prosecute very soon. We will see if Jill is ready to accept it.

Jill has already gotten her millions up front.

Check our her massive net worth increase over the last 4 years.

Harris is the real stumbling block.

She gave up her safe CA senate seat to become VP ( and help deliver the black vote in 2020 ) only due to the promise to step into the White House as the first woman president once 'health reasons' forced Biden to step down.

Well that promise is unenforceable if Gavin Newsome becomes the 2024 nominee.

So Harris will have to be paid off to keep the black vote content.

Or possibly let Harris become president for a few weeks just to massage her ego and place in the history books.

We will see some massive book deals in the next couple of years. Huge advances to be paid out that could possibly dwarf the $60,000,000 rewarded to the Obama's.
Yep

Book deals that lose money for the publishers more often than not.

And the media says nothing.

Don't the parties just use their own funds to buy those books by the Politicians?

DNC purchasing Obama books....GOP purchasing Dick Cheney books?

I mean no one actually buys those things right?
BusyTarpDuster2017
Anyone do a wellness check on Joe Scarborough?

"I undersold [Biden] when I said he was cogent. He's far beyond cogent. In fact, he's better than he's ever been intellectually, analytically. Because he's been around for 50 years.....Start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth. And f*** you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever. Not a close second. And I've known him for years. ... If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."
Wangchung
Redbrickbear said:

KaiBear said:

Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

BearFan33 said:

Team Biden wants to keep Biden Inc running (and themselves out of jail). They have been doing everything they can to hide Joe's limitations.

The second group forced Team Biden's hand and you saw the result. Team Biden has probably been promising Joe's still got it.

I do agree there will be a buy out offered for Team Biden as well as a promise not to prosecute very soon. We will see if Jill is ready to accept it.

She gave up her safe CA senate seat to become VP ( and help deliver the black vote in 2020 ) only due to the promise to step into the White House as the first woman president once 'health reasons' forced Biden to step down.

Or possibly let Harris become president for a few weeks just to massage her ego and place in the history books.

We will see some massive book deals in the next couple of years. Huge advances to be paid out that could possibly dwarf the $60,000,000 rewarded to the Obama's.
Yep

Don't the parties just use their own funds to buy those books by the Politicians?

DNC purchasing Obama books....GOP purchasing Dick Cheney books?

I mean no one actually buys those things right?
Parties, lobbyists, corporations, foreign governments and interests...
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
LIB,MR BEARS
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Anyone do a wellness check on Joe Scarborough?

"I undersold [Biden] when I said he was cogent. He's far beyond cogent. In fact, he's better than he's ever been intellectually, analytically. Because he's been around for 50 years.....Start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth. And f*** you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically, is the best Biden ever. Not a close second. And I've known him for years. ... If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say it."
This was from his visit with Biden in March or April.

To me, this says he could see it coming and they needed the cover. This was not a surprise to any of them. It's why the debate was so early.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
ShooterTX said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

CNN & The Liberal News Are Already Throwing Joe Under The Bus & Wanting Him To Step Down. Look For The Dems To Replace Joe Now!!!

Biden Promised To Let The Trump Tax Cuts Expire & Raise Your Taxes Also By Trillions. This Is His 'Solution' To His Bad Economy!

NOW We Know Why The Democrats INSISTED On Having The Debate So Early....To Give Them Time To Replace Joe When He Collapses!

The Lying Liberal Media Before Today:
"Joe Is As Sharp As A Tac"
Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"
Joe and Jill want to stay. Silly you!!!!!

I hope Joe stays in the race, because Trump will trounce him.
Me too! Joe survived and did not exit the venue by ambulance. Life is good.

Biden will be replaced as the Democratic Party nominee before their convention.

Absolutely no doubt about it.
Firmly believe why the debate took place in the first place. Dems knew Biden wouldn't be able to pull it off.

My sister called me last night and asked me what I thought about the debate. I told her that the debate did not go well for Trump. Meaning, Biden was so bad, there's no doubt they'll replace him now and Trump's better off if Biden stayed in the election.

This is the first presidential debate I can recall, that happened BEFORE the conventions.
Seems far to suspect to be a coincidence.

I think they planned this all along. They canceled the primaries to get rid of RFK, and force him to go independent. Now he cannot be a replacement candidate at the convention. They didn't want him because he will not be an Obama puppet.

So they did this early so that they could control the convention and replace with another Obama puppet like kamala or Newsom.

Remember that these are the same people who lied about Biden's mental capacities for 4 years. They are truly evil and will stop at nothing to keep their power. They have proven that they are capable of anything... no matter how evil or disgusting.

Dems KNOW the press has been lying and covering for Biden and their party. They know our media is manipulating the news. They know that the press is no different than the soviet Pravda. They think they're the good guys and the ends justifies the means. They are the party of the corporate Globalists. They are evil because they support evil.
KaiBear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

ShooterTX said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

CNN & The Liberal News Are Already Throwing Joe Under The Bus & Wanting Him To Step Down. Look For The Dems To Replace Joe Now!!!

Biden Promised To Let The Trump Tax Cuts Expire & Raise Your Taxes Also By Trillions. This Is His 'Solution' To His Bad Economy!

NOW We Know Why The Democrats INSISTED On Having The Debate So Early....To Give Them Time To Replace Joe When He Collapses!

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Firmly believe why the debate took place in the first place. Dems knew Biden wouldn't be able to pull it off.

My sister called me last night and asked me what I thought about the debate. I told her that the debate did not go well for Trump. Meaning, Biden was so bad, there's no doubt they'll replace him now and Trump's better off if Biden stayed in the election.

This is the first presidential debate I can recall, that happened BEFORE the conventions.

I think they planned this all along. They canceled the primaries to get rid of RFK, and force him to go independent. Now he cannot be a replacement candidate at the convention. They didn't want him because he will not be an Obama puppet.

So they did this early so that they could control the convention and replace with another Obama puppet like kamala or Newsom.

Remember that these are the same people who lied about Biden's mental capacities for 4 years. They are truly evil and will stop at nothing to keep their power. They have proven that they are capable of anything... no matter how evil or disgusting.

Dems KNOW the press has been lying and covering for Biden and their party. They know our media is manipulating the news. They know that the press is no different than the soviet Pravda. They think they're the good guys and the ends justifies the means. They are the party of the corporate Globalists. They are evil because they support evil.

I strongly doubt Biden's handlers consider themselves the 'good guys'.

They are cynically 'cleansing' an entire culture.

That requires an arrogance that supersedes any ethical restraints.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

I strongly doubt Biden's handlers consider themselves the 'good guys'.

They are cynically 'cleansing' an entire culture.

That requires an arrogance that supersedes any ethical restraints.
True, when you represent globalists, your world view is godless and based on controlling the sheep, you don't necessarily care about good and evil, you just care about what's good for the rich and powerful.
BluesBear
KaiBear said:

Wangchung said:

KaiBear said:

BearFan33 said:

Yep

Publishers are bought and paid for - it's a money laundering scheme. Heck, the largest publisher in the US is owned by a German Company.

This current administration is running on its own - Joe has been and will always be a puppet
J.R.
LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

just a disaster. I do not like Trump whosoever , but ****, Biden wast horrible and feeble.

A true dilemma for a never Trumper like yourself.
no delima. sitting this one out.
Wangchung
J.R. said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

just a disaster. I do not like Trump whosoever , but ****, Biden wast horrible and feeble.

The ol "Pontius Pilate" maneuver.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
xfrodobagginsx
I am hearing that Joe manchun might run in Biden's place. I guess he did not run for Senate this time and some speculate that it's because he's going to slip in there.
GrowlTowel
xfrodobagginsx said:

I am hearing that Joe manchun might run in Biden's place. I guess he did not run for Senate this time and some speculate that it's because he's going to slip in there.

Not likely. First, he isn't controlled by Obama. Second, he doesn't have the liberal backing in the party. Third, he is a white male.
midgett
The media and Dem strategists aren't upset they saw Biden like that. They are upset YOU saw it. It means the gig is up.
J.R.
Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

no, just a personal choice. I'm not willing to give in to the lesser of 2 evils. Just not.
J.R.
xfrodobagginsx said:

I would support that in a heartbeat. Decent, centrist fella who is smart unlike the 2 we are presented with.
Oldbear83
J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

no, just a personal choice. I'm not willing to give in to the lesser of 2 evils. Just not.
You'd take them both then, whether or not you realize the fact.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
J.R.
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

You'd take them both then, whether or not you realize the fact.
No, captain oldie. I would take either , ever, that is why im sitting this one out.
Oldbear83
J.R. being his usual bitter, sour self

Hard to see you as a persuasive business guy.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
KaiBear
J.R. said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

I would support that in a heartbeat. Decent, centrist fella who is smart unlike the 2 we are presented with.
Agreed

Wangchung
J.R. said:

Wangchung said:

J.R. said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

J.R. said:

That only empowers the worst of two evils.
william
*** meeting in progress at camp david ***

- kkm

pro ecclesia, pro javelina
Doc Holliday

ShooterTX said:

Whiskey Pete said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xfrodobagginsx said:

Now:
"Joe Needs To Go"

Well said.

They're the party of the wealthy.
william
**** dark smoke from camp david late last night ***

- kkm

D!

update: CD staff burning 'Say It Ain't So Joe's' deeply soiled undergarments and bedding.

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }

go bears!
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
KaiBear
william said:

**** dark smoke from camp david late last night ***!

LOL

Well Biden does profess to be Catholic !
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Oldbear83 said:

J.R. being his usual bitter, sour self

Hard to see you as a persuasive business guy.

Up until covid, The Trump years were good for nearly everyone in the US and most of the world. Not surprising the never Trumpers care more about mean tweets than they do actual results. They've been programmed by the media and can't find their way out of the matrix.

In the face of bat dung crazy liberalism, at the federal level, libertarians and conservatives need to vote Trump. Progressive policies are hard to undo.

muddybrazos

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.