Biden circa 2024

635 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Johnny Bear
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just not all there . Just embarrassing . Leader of the free world? He is not capable. There has to be a replacement. What a **** show.
ShooterTX
You don't actuality believe that Biden suddenly became mentally incompetent in 2024... right?

He's been a ****show for the past 4 years.
ShooterTX
Forest Bueller_bf
J.R. said:

Just not all there . Just embarrassing . Leader of the free world? He is not capable. There has to be a replacement. What a **** show.
Yea, people need to consider his health at some point. My mom had alzheimers for 20 years, however several years before it became full blown alzheimers you could see a real decline. She made lists for everything, she wrote everything down so she would know what to do. We didn't realize it was because she couldn't always remember what to do.

Joe seems to be in the pre-alzheimers, but post cognitive decline stage. He could hang on another couple of years maybe a bit longer, but what is the point.

It is painful to watch.
J.R.
Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

Yea, people need to consider his health at some point. My mom had alzheimers for 20 years, however several years before it became full blown alzheimers you could see a real decline. She made lists for everything, she wrote everything down so she would know what to do. We didn't realize it was because she couldn't always remember what to do.

Joe seems to be in the pre-alzheimers, but post cognitive decline stage. He could hang on another couple of years maybe a bit longer, but what is the point.

It is painful to watch.
feel for your momma. that had to be really hard. he is just not right.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Perhaps your best post ever!

Put my Run Joe Run........ bumper sticker on my truck today. Put it on the front bumper.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Put my Run Joe Run........ bumper sticker on my truck today. Put it on the front bumper.
calling it like I see it. just embarrassing
Forest Bueller_bf
J.R. said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

It is painful to watch.
feel for your momma. that had to be really hard. he is just not right.
Last 8 years of her life she lived with me. Man it was difficult.

Biden is heading in that direction. Hopefully for him it never advances to the full blown dementia stage, but
he is slipping badly. He needs care, not the overwhleming stress of the toughest job in America.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Not embarrassing…..frightening.

This shell of a man has been manipulated by parties unknown into a bloody proxy war with Russia. A country with over 4000 hydrogen bombs.

Whoever propped up this dementia case as the Democratic nominee for president in 2020 did not give a damn about the United States or any of us.

Doc Holliday
Forest Bueller_bf said:

J.R. said:

It is painful to watch.
Joe reminds me of my grandfather who had Parkinsons. When he exhibited the same symptoms as Joe, it was less than a year later and he was in a memory care facility. He went from mumbling and looking lost like Joe to seeing things that weren't there and being aggressive for no reason. I vividly remember him looking outside thinking someone was breaking into his house and then he started talking to the coffee table. It gets bad really fast.

He was in the memory care facility for about two years and was turning into a vegetable before he died.
Bruin
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Put my "Run Joe Run."....... bumper sticker on my truck today. Put it on the front bumper.

Johnny Bear
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Not embarrassing…..frightening.

This shell of a man has been manipulated by parties unknown into a bloody proxy war with Russia. A country with over 4000 hydrogen bombs.

Whoever propped up this dementia case as the Democratic nominee for president in 2020 did not give a damn about the United States or any of us.

No they didn't, but the fact remains that Biden never has been the actual functioning POTUS and remains nothing more than a sock puppet front man for whomever the unelected person or group is that is running the country - which I maintain is just as disturbing if not more so. I still believe the original plan after cheating him across the finish line by targeting a handful of corrupt swing state blue cities in '20 was for him to voluntarily step down making way for DEI queen Kamala Harris to become the first woman POTUS before the dims realized how universally despised she is - culminating in the crazed situation the country is and has been in for the last 3 1/2 years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.