NY Times Editorial Staff

994 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by J.R.
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Calling for Biden to step down. I'm going to be amazed if he follows their advice. He was out and about in North Carolina and his supporters were glowing with the about face from last night's disaster.
Vote for Manchin please
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Calling for Biden to step down. I'm going to be amazed if he follows their advice. He was out and about in North Carolina and his supporters were glowing with the about face from last night's disaster.
The Dems will play hardball if they need to. They will have him step down due to "health concerns." Otherwise, the Dems will turn on him and do an about face on Joe's global influence peddling schemes. They will threaten Joe and other family members with prison unless he complies.

The Dems are running short on time. Will be much drama in the coming months. The best news about last night is how extremely fractured the Democrat Party has become overnight. Especially the MSM talking heads.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Trumps best hope for victory in November is if Biden stays in the race.

Fre3dombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Problem is no about face is happening as everyone goes broke each months.

Man those conversations between spouses suck.

"How can we afford this?!?"

"Do Something!"

Biden killing it and those that support him
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

The Dems will play hardball if they need to. They will have him step down due to "health concerns." Otherwise, the Dems will turn on him and do an about face on Joe's global influence peddling schemes. They will threaten Joe and other family members with prison unless he complies.

The Dems are running short on time. Will be much drama in the coming months. The best news about last night is how extremely fractured the Democrat Party has become overnight. Especially the MSM talking heads.

Tik toc mf
Realitybites
KaiBear said:

Biden is at a stage in life where he could very easily die of natural causes between now and November. The best option is to 25th amendment him and force an unlikeable Harris into the hot seat so they don't have the opportunity to replace him with someone with lower negatives. It also solves the national security threat he poses over the next six months. Chip Roy wants to move forward with a resolution asking for this but can't get *GOP* support for it.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

KaiBear said:

Biden is at a stage in life where he could very easily die of natural causes between now and November. The best option is to 25th amendment him and force an unlikeable Harris into the hot seat so they don't have the opportunity to replace him with someone with lower negatives. It also solves the national security threat he poses over the next six months. Chip Roy wants to move forward with a resolution asking for this but can't get *GOP* support for it.

Pushing the 25th Amendment at this point would only generate sympathy for Biden among the vast amount of Americans who aren't really paying attention to the reality of the situation.

Let Biden continue to stumble around and an ever growing number of Americans will draw the correct conclusion.
Harrison Bergeron
Idiot Jill loves being president.

I could see the Dems killing him.

Anything for power!

Fascist ends justify the means!

when the LWNJ turn on you it's serious. Fascist civil war = popcorn.
william
pro ecclesia, pro javelina
drahthaar
KaiBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Or Harris rises to the top by Joe's "retirement".
KaiBear
Harris is unelectable.

Her getting presidential power through the back door should concern everyone not blind or deaf.
BUbearinARK
KaiBear said:

Harris is unelectable.

Her getting presidential power through the back door should concern everyone not blind or deaf.

C'mon man! It should concern the blind and deaf too.
ScottS
Wait a sec....haven't we heard some voices on the left saying Trump is a threat to democracy? But, if the dems throw Biden out, isn't that a threat to democracy? After all the people have voted for Biden to be the dem nominee.
ABC BEAR
The GOP should step aside from calling for Joe's removal. Spend time now on attacking down-ballot democrats in all states as willing accomplices to the Biden fraud. Go on the attack and stay on the attack.

The Supreme Court decision overturning the Chevron Rule puts a legal halt to the Regulatory State overreach. A new Trump administration can move forward with plans to furlough 3 million federal agency employees, thus gutting the beast. What's left of the agencies should be parceled out into the hinterlands, (i.e. Agriculture to Kansas City, Interior to Salt Lake City, etc).

Barack Obama wants to see America fundamentally changed ..well he's going to get it.
Realitybites
What's left of the agencies should be parceled out into the hinterlands, (i.e. Agriculture to Kansas City, Interior to Salt Lake City, etc).

Cancer is always worse when it metastasizes...and I'm not convinced that striking this down before a potential Trump presidency is going to work in our favor.
ABC BEAR
Realitybites said:

What's left of the agencies should be parceled out into the hinterlands, (i.e. Agriculture to Kansas City, Interior to Salt Lake City, etc).

Cancer is always worse when it metastasizes...and I'm not convinced that striking this down before a potential Trump presidency is going to work in our favor.
The regulatory state is an invasive species and therefore in need of constant vigilance. We can only be responsible during our watch.

muddybrazos
ABC BEAR said:

The GOP should step aside from calling for Joe's removal. Spend time now on attacking down-ballot democrats in all states as willing accomplices to the Biden fraud. Go on the attack and stay on the attack.

The Supreme Court decision overturning the Chevron Rule puts a legal halt to the Regulatory State overreach. A new Trump administration can move forward with plans to furlough 3 million federal agency employees, thus gutting the beast. What's left of the agencies should be parceled out into the hinterlands, (i.e. Agriculture to Kansas City, Interior to Salt Lake City, etc).

Barack Obama wants to see America fundamentally changed ..well he's going to get it.
You're acting like the GOP is a real party that wants to win and gain power. They're not into that. They just want their AIPAC checks and to lose with dignitiy or tell everyone about how good it was under Reagan. They dont really care about their voters or making their lives better as long as the money keeps rolling in. Hopefully things are changing at the GOP but as long as they keep feeding us people like Nikki Haley then its the same old loser crap.
J.R.
william said:

who doesn't like a little Jav, KKM?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.