If Slackjawed Joe was your dad would you

1,869 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Take away the car keys?

Chip em?

Hilarious some y'all gonna vote for this bowl of pudding pants
Wangchung
I'd move him into an extra room, hire Visiting Angels to check on him a couple times a week while I work, and hide the keys to his vehicle AND the riding lawnmower.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
KaiBear
A majority of Democrats wouldn't trust Joe Biden to drive their kids to school

But most Dems still intend to vote for him to remain in command of over 2000 US hydrogen bombs.

Insanity

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I don't personally know anyone that will or would have voted for Biden. I do know a few that will vote for anyone but Trump. One of the wisest posters on here said he would vote for anyone but Trump.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Fre3dombear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I don't personally know anyone that will or would have voted for Biden. I do know a few that will vote for anyone but Trump. One of the wisest posters on here said he would vote for anyone but Trump.

They has eyes but can not see
Mitch Blood Green
Joe has aged. That's not a good reason to vote for Trump.

I expect Biden to have great advisors.
KaiBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Hyper partisan though you are …..you simply can't be serious.

The man is clearly suffering from advanced DEMENTIA.
' Good advisors ' or not…. which Fortune 500 Company would retain such an afflicted individual as CEO ?

Are you Dems so limited in your political choices that an obvious dementia sufferer is your party's best nominee ?

Are you really willing to risk the physical safety of all Americans by retaining an obvious dementia sufferer as Commander in Chief of our military forces while the US is engaged in a proxy war with Russia ?

Use some common sense and nominate a healthy individual.
Then beat Donald Trump and secure peace in Europe and restore law along our southern border.

BusyTarpDuster2017
Mitch Blood Green said:

If they're a great advisor, they would be advising him to step down.
4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green said:

“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

But most Dems still intend to vote for him to remain in command of over 2000 US hydrogen bombs.

Insanity

Do you let adult men drive your kids around on a regular basis? Very weird comment
4th and Inches
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

Insanity

Do you let adult men drive your kids around on a regular basis? Very weird comment
45% of school bus drivers are men.. its basically a coin flip on if your kids are being driven by a man or not..
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Mothra

Pffft. Everyone here knows the wisest posters will vote for the gay libertarian.

That'll show em!
ron.reagan
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

Insanity

45% of school bus drivers are men.. its basically a coin flip on if your kids are being driven by a man or not..
It's actually the decision of the parents.
ABC BEAR
Joe's public event performances remind me of Floyd R. Turbo, that skit character played by Johnny Carson.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

Insanity

I drive my grandchildren around constantly.

Are you posting while high still again ?
Mitch Blood Green
KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

' Good advisors ' or not…. which Fortune 500 Company would retain such an afflicted individual as CEO ?

Are you Dems so limited in your political choices that an obvious dementia sufferer is your party's best nominee ?

Are you really willing to risk the physical safety of all Americans by retaining an obvious dementia sufferer as Commander in Chief of our military forces while the US is engaged in a proxy war with Russia ?

Then beat Donald Trump and secure peace in Europe and restore law along our southern border.

Great CEOs have great EVPs, Boards of Directors and verifiable experience.

The choices aren't Biden or quality. It's Biden or dysfunction.

When you look at the alternative, you don't see an organization. You see one guy who relies on himself with disastrous consequences.

How many Fortune 500 companies add a leader who keeps bankrupting companies? Who keeps getting companies sued? Who is clearly a moral derelict?

We only have two choices. I'm picking the one who can at least hire and keep a cabinet, can accept advice and work with people who aren't his kids.
Wangchung
Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

When you look at the alternative, you don't see an organization. You see one guy who relies on himself with disastrous consequences.

How many Fortune 500 companies add a leader who keeps bankrupting companies? Who keeps getting companies sued? Who is clearly a moral derelict?

We only have two choices. I'm picking the one who can at least hire and keep a cabinet, can accept advice and work with people who aren't his kids.
Ah yes, support a snake because he thrives in the swamp.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
whitetrash
Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

No you are choosing your ' team '.

The ' team ' you have identified with for many years.

The ' team ' that professes to give you what you want......but rarely does.

Now your ' team ' is nominating ( AGAIN ) a dementia sufferer. Only this time the dementia sufferer is nominally conducting a proxy war with Russia. The country possessing the most hydrogen bombs in the entire world.

A proxy war brought on , in part, due to the worst US foreign policy miscalculations since the Korean War.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent people have died because of your ' team ' and their vaunted ' advisors '.

NOW despite clear evidence that your ' team ' is led by worsening dementia case...you are willing to roll the dice that this same old man doesn't ' miscalculate still again and bring all of us into WW3.

There is no excuse for your misplaced priorities.

None.

The stakes are too high.
BUbearinARK
if I take him in, do I get the vette?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear

Then he's not really that wise. Up until Covid, Trumps economy and foreign policies were better for the vast vast majority of Americans.

Never Trumpers are hypocrites, they've elevated their vote to a sacrament, never mind how they live and who they give their money to. I haven't met one that can excuse their hypocrisy. But years of media programming and the socially engineered TDS is as real as any other mental disorder.
whiterock
Re the original question: I'd help him do whatever he wanted to do.

It's wrong to prevent someone from raging against the dying of the light, if that is their desire.
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Kinda like how Obama couldn't even get a job at the cia due to Past associations etc and yet…invented as president lol
Fre3dombear
4th and Inches said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

Insanity

Lmao

Math and facts trick em again
Fre3dombear
Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Lmao. Smdh

Folks. 2016-2019 was dysfunction. Things are good now! Ignore your eyes and bank accounts

Lmao
Robert Wilson
If I was Joe's kid ... I'd snort another line of blow off one of my favorite hookers and cash another huge check from the Ukraine.
drahthaar
Mitch Blood Green said:

Those advisors have already been working overtime, putting us in our current fiscal and national security trickbag.
STxBear81
I'd buy him a Tesla without a battery
Mitch Blood Green
Fre3dombear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Lmao. Smdh

Folks. 2016-2019 was dysfunction. Things are good now! Ignore your eyes and bank accounts

Lmao

It's possible we have different economics.
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

Fre3dombear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Lmao. Smdh

Lmao

Here on Earth we use money we pay for to get things we want and need. People have noticed it takes quite a bit more to pay for 'luxuries' like rent, food, fuel, and so on.

Prolly different in your world, Mitch.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
LIB,MR BEARS
Wangchung said:

I'd move him into an extra room, hire Visiting Angels to check on him a couple times a week while I work, and hide the keys to his vehicle AND the riding lawnmower.
this plus warn all the neighbors with young daughters
LIB,MR BEARS
Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

I'm pretty sure Biden had advisors when the proxy war started.

By your own admission, he retains advisors.

Somehow, you see this as an acceptable thing.

Odd and dangerous. You have something in common with Uncle Joe
Realitybites
Fre3dombear said:

Take away the car keys?

Chip em?

Hilarious some y'all gonna vote for this bowl of pudding pants
Sure. But I don't have the benefit of making this decision with a laptop full of incriminating evidence making the rounds and a felony conviction that's going to need a presidential pardon.
KaiBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Fre3dombear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Lmao. Smdh

Lmao

You choose to ignore the obvious and retain a dementia case as Commander in Chief of the 2nd largest nuclear arsenal in the world.

A Commander in Chief who is openly suppling long range missiles to Ukraine.

Who has been launching them into Russia causing civilian casualties. Putin is blaming the US for these casualties and has now promised the furious Russian people a ' response '.

In addition your dementia case has purposely failed to enforce existing federal immigration laws until we now have had approximately 5 million illegals enter our country.

Illegals who are now killing, robbing and raping Americans. A situation that is only going to get worse as they organize into gangs.

So which reality do you feel immune to ?
LIB,MR BEARS
Mitch Blood Green said:

Fre3dombear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Lmao. Smdh

Lmao

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.