Hunter

1,603 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by Porteroso
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Could a solution for brain dead Joe be to just insert Hunter in his place?
Harrison Bergeron
Pretty sure Hunter and DOCTOR Jill are the actual presidents.
chriscbear
Hunter says he would like to take a "crack" at it.
Jack and DP
Sure, why not? The smartest man Joe knows.
Mitch Blood Green
Do you guys really believe Don Jr is much different than Hunter? They both appear to be addicts to me.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Do you guys really believe Don Jr is much different than Hunter? They both appear to be addicts to me.

People know Hunter is a crack head because of proof, not because he merely "appears" to be.

I haven't kept up, but what evidence is there that Don Jr is? Well other than how he "appears" to you.
Harrison Bergeron
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

People know Hunter is a crack head because of proof, not because he merely "appears" to be.

I haven't kept up, but what evidence is there that Don Jr is? Well other than how he "appears" to you.
Evidence is the hobgoblin of the left.

BUT TRUMP!!!!!
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BUT TRUMP!!!!!

TDS (along with other mental disorders) affects every progressive. Every single one of them are lemmings of the media. They remind me of the Emperor's New Clothes kid story, I remember as a kid thinking that adults couldn't possibly be like that, that stupid, but here we are in 2024 and progressives have gone completely mental.
Porteroso
Is it possible for Hunter to be convicted of a felony still? Felon v Felon? I am so for it. Or is he already? I'm glad I don't keep up nowadays. The more depraved the contestants are, the better. We need a push over the edge, otherwise we will be mired in politics at this level forever.
Porteroso

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BUT TRUMP!!!!!

TDS (along with other mental disorders) affects every progressive. Every single one of them are lemmings of the media. They remind me of the Emperor's New Clothes kid story, I remember as a kid thinking that adults couldn't possibly be like that, that stupid, but here we are in 2024 and progressives have gone completely mental.

The issue lies in how these things are presented and categorized. Trash News like msnbc, cnn, fox, should not be allowed to claim it is news, but instead should be presented as entertainment. Any organization spending more than 50% of its time presenting opinion should not be able to claim it is news.

Right wingers suffer from the same lack of quality journalism. Recency bias might lead you to believe Biden is reported on fairly, but the very last Democrat before him, was much misrepresented by right wing media. I still remember the brown suit drama. Fake birth certificate. Lol! You zealots deserve each other.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BUT TRUMP!!!!!

The issue lies in how these things are presented and categorized. Trash News like msnbc, cnn, fox, should not be allowed to claim it is news, but instead should be presented as entertainment. Any organization spending more than 50% of its time presenting opinion should not be able to claim it is news.

Right wingers suffer from the same lack of quality journalism. Recency bias might lead you to believe Biden is reported on fairly, but the very last Democrat before him, was much misrepresented by right wing media. I still remember the brown suit drama. Fake birth certificate. Lol! You zealots deserve each other.
The whataboutism is always cute, but I think you misunderstand what is "news" and what is "opinion."

The biggest scandal about Biden's dementia is the fact the left-wing media covered it up for three years.

Give me an example of Fox News' news programs stooping to the level of intentionally parroting disinformation such as:
- Russia Hoax
- Hunter Laptop
- "Don't Say Gay"
- "Muslim Ban"
- "Hands Up Don't Shoot"
- Juicy Smalls
- Jacob Blake
- George Floyd
- Kyle Rittenhouse
- "mostly peaceful protests"
- double standards around race
- not reporting the name of the cop that killed Ashli Babbitt and hiding his record of stupidity
- promoting fake narratives that cops were killed on January 6
- Charlottesville hoax
- Never calling Biden out on his hundreds of lies (mostly just about his own biography)
- DOCTOR Jill Biden

Need I go on?

Yes, Hannity and other Fox News opinion talkers will parrot crap ... the difference is the CNN and MSNBC, etc., so-called "journalists" do it.
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

Pretty sure Hunter and DOCTOR Jill are the actual presidents.

Woodrow Wilson's wife was the de facto president of the United States for several months after his massive stroke.

But unlike Jill, Woodrow's wife loved him enough to get him out of the White House asap.
LIB,MR BEARS
The week when Scarborough and others started talking about how sharp Joe is, never better. It's obvious to see what the primary talking point was that week. It's also obvious how dutifully the MSM fed the talking points to the public.

Live by the lie
Die by the lie
KaiBear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

The week when Scarborough and others started talking about how sharp Joe is, never better. It's obvious to see what the primary talking point was that week. It's also obvious how dutifully the MSM fed the talking points to the public.

Live by the lie
Die by the lie

These media shills never face any consequences for their lies.

As their viewers don't demand any accountability.
Harrison Bergeron
KaiBear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Live by the lie
Die by the lie

These media shills never face any consequences for their lies.

As their viewers don't demand any accountability.
Every mainstream outlet except for FoxNews is basically Pravda for the regime.
Mitch Blood Green

Mitch Blood Green said:

We know Hunter is an addict because he sought help. But anyone who has been around addicts can see the signs. I'd gladly be wrong.
ScottS
I'm surprised Hunter is still alive.
KaiBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Bull****

4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

Is it possible for Hunter to be convicted of a felony still? Felon v Felon? I am so for it. Or is he already? I'm glad I don't keep up nowadays. The more depraved the contestants are, the better. We need a push over the edge, otherwise we will be mired in politics at this level forever.
trump aint convicted yet and there is now a possibility that he wont be.. SCOTUS ruled that NY used inadmissable evidence to convict. This is why they delayed the sentencing
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
drahthaar
Mitch Blood Green said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

We know Hunter is an addict because he sought help. But anyone who has been around addicts can see the signs. I'd gladly be wrong.
You are, in this instance, regarding Trump, Jr. Not to put him as some paragon of virtue, but to equate him with Biden's son is bias of intentional will. That's weak ammo against an agenda which differs from your own.
Jack and DP
One can own firearms and the other one can't.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

So you've been around Don Jr?
Mitch Blood Green
Jack and DP said:

Both can own firearms.
Jack and DP
Mitch Blood Green said:

Jack and DP said:

Both can own firearms.

Not easy for a felon to own a firearm.
drahthaar
Mitch Blood Green said:

Jack and DP said:

Both can own firearms.

Not lawfully, as Brandon's offspring has discovered, despite the enormous effort to shield the indulged schmuck.
JXL
Trump should pardon Hunter after taking office. It would be a magnanimous gesture and it would be fun watching media heads explode.
57Bear
JXL said:

Trump should pardon Hunter after taking office. It would be a magnanimous gesture and it would be fun watching media heads explode.
Should he pardon Joe, as well?
JXL
57Bear said:

JXL said:

If Joe was put on trial, and all the information came out, and every thing was made public, then yes, Trump should pardon him as well.
LIB,MR BEARS
57Bear said:

JXL said:

There's so much grift and laundering in Washington that nobody would be left to run the country if prosecutions were handled correctly.
Porteroso
Trump pardoned lots of slimey swamp already, so you are all right to expect more.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.