Dems against proof of U.S. citizenship to vote in federal elections

4,876 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?

In 2020, in Arizona alone, 11,600 non-citizens got a federal ballot and voted. Biden only won the state by about 10,500. Since then they've imported about 12 million more illegals. Ask yourself what Dems plan on doing in the Fall in key states. The answer is pretty obvious.

Anyone thinking Trump has this wrapped up is in denial and delusion.
Fre3dombear
Zero chance trump wins. Sorry for those hoping against hope.

Dems bully the R's and Rs are spineless and weak and on the take.

only in america of all places on earth can the small groups of people not seem to be able to get an ID lol
Harrison Bergeron
Yep. The Dems will cheat all the way to victory. Any means necessary. The ends justify the means.

The U.S. is the only democracy in the world that does not require an ID to vote.
EatMoreSalmon
Well then, maybe my two house cats CAN vote this year!
GrowlTowel
Fre3dombear said:

only in america of all places on earth can the small groups of people not seem to be able to get an ID lol

If this was the case, then the left would not have engaged in lawfare and would not be pushing to get Biden off the ticket.
Wangchung
GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

If this was the case, then the left would not have engaged in lawfare and would not be pushing to get Biden off the ticket.
I would think they would do everything they can to not have to cheat, though when all else fails cheating is still on the table.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Fre3dombear
GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

That's just them deflecting from the absolute catastrophe at the kitchen table every night when wives and husbands discuss the monthly finances

I would love to be wrong but I rarely am

Little to no covid voting changes rolled back. Sleep easy Dems. Sleepy in a landslide

Like lePen style defeat. Same thing will happen here in November.
Porteroso
Fre3dombear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

That's just them deflecting from the absolute catastrophe at the kitchen table every night when wives and husbands discuss the monthly finances

Little to no covid voting changes rolled back. Sleep easy Dems. Sleepy in a landslide

LeLOL you are rarely wrong.
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

Fre3dombear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

Est-ce que c'est un rire ?
whitetrash
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

Fre3dombear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

Non, il est un tete du merde.
Harrison Bergeron
There is only one reason a party would oppose voting integrity and all reasonable efforts to ensure it.
Fre3dombear
Porteroso said:

Fre3dombear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

Bookmark me
Oldbear83
whitetrash said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

Fre3dombear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

Non, il est un tete du merde.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Dems, progressive Christians, are truly Machiavellian at their core. It doesn't matter how morally wrong a policy is, as long as it helps to advance big government progressivism they'll support it.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
The fact that most all Americans aren't totally outraged by any member of Congress that would vote against a bill preventing illegals from voting is beyond belief. I truly believe we have the most ignorant electorate anywhere in the world.

People get the government they deserve. It is clear that we don't deserve much.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Forest Bueller_bf
Harrison Bergeron said:

There is only one reason a party would oppose voting integrity and all reasonable efforts to ensure it.
Not wanting absolute voter integrity, through ID's and or proof of citizenship is insanity.

Under what circumstances would we not want these issues to be verified.

Harrison Bergeron
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Not wanting absolute voter integrity, through ID's and or proof of citizenship is insanity.

I believe every single democracy in the world requires ID to vote. I also believe most democracies do not allow voting by mail and other means susceptible to fraud. The only reason one opposes any method to maximize the franchise for all via both access and integrity is simply because fraud is a key component of continued election victory.

The problem with voter fraud is one cannot prove a negative - our system is so vulnerable to fraud that few get caught, which is used to make the false conclusion that it does not exist.
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

I believe every single democracy in the world requires ID to vote. I also believe most democracies do not allow voting by mail and other means susceptible to fraud. The only reason one opposes any method to maximize the franchise for all via both access and integrity is simply because fraud is a key component of continued election victory.

The problem with voter fraud is one cannot prove a negative - our system is so vulnerable to fraud that few get caught, which is used to make the false conclusion that it does not exist.
Every government or ruler that has failed to represent its citizenry fails. This is just another example of rigging the system to stay in power.

They want an indirect supermajority because a supermajority of democrats means democrats will be bound to face the repercussions of failing to govern without being able to place blame on opposition. Their thirst for power supersedes their desire for stability. In order to avoid being held accountable, they're creating the illusion through controlled opposition.

If Biden wins they will further reinforce the media, intelligence community and justice system to keep anyone going against them in danger. It will result in more GOP that actively avoids representing its constituents and it will further compound this dilemma.

If Biden wins, its over. There is no coming back from it.
Doc Holliday
Porteroso said:

Fre3dombear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Fre3dombear said:

Forest Bueller_bf
Just some things to look forward to in the next couple of months.

The Democratic Nation Convention will give Joe scripted speeches and his wife Jill
to walk him around the stage. He will have some chemical help and it will be a repeat of
the State of the Union. Dems will declare him the nominee and remark that he is improving
and that he made a strong showing at the Convention.

The Sept. Fed meeting they decide to finally drop interest rate a quarter point.

Joe comes into the Sept. 10th debate with the fresh news that he has now "fixed"
the economy and the Fed. decision is simply confirmation.

With a little help from his friend Mr.Adderal he will be markedly more energetic and
combative in the next debate. He will be loud, he will be direct and at the end of the 2 hour
confrontation CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS and almost all other outlets will declare...

JOE IS BACK.

The Dems and all media outlets on the left will file lock step behind him and there won't be any of
this current infighting. They will be a completely united front.

Joe then will hide as much as possible the rest of the way to the November election.

Who wins will be anybodies guess, but what we are seeing right now from the Dems. will be
healed. They gave it their shot to get him to step down and he basically said kiss my ass.
The fight and fracturing war that it would take to remove him they will not feel is worth the
damage.

Lets face it....if he wins Harris will be the president within 2 years.
J.R.
Just utterly absurd!
KOKQB70
Republicans pass this, yea!
OldBurlyBear86
EatMoreSalmon said:

Well then, maybe my two house cats CAN vote this year!
Only if they are from El Salvador.

Folks, the zillion illegals is not an accident - those peace loving kindred spirits are here to Soley support the democratic machine.

See Chicago 1948-1988.

If that clown can get elected by hiding in a basement, he can get elected again. Proving that Trump is the 2nd worse candidate in history.

If not for Hillary, he would take the number one spot.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

In 2020, in Arizona alone, 11,600 non-citizens got a federal ballot and voted. Biden only won the state by about 10,500. Since then they've imported about 12 million more illegals. Ask yourself what Dems plan on doing in the Fall in key states. The answer is pretty obvious.

you posted a damn lie. https://azcir.org/news/2024/07/01/fact-brief-did-10k-undocumented-immigrants-vote-2020-election-no/
KaiBear
Key phrase

" using a single social security number"

Even 30 years ago illegals routinely possessed phony social security cards.

They were so common anyone could get one for less than 10 dollars. And they sure as hell had different numbers.

Of course illegals are voting throughout our country.
Dems are so sick they don't even want to stop the process.
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

you posted a damn lie. https://azcir.org/news/2024/07/01/fact-brief-did-10k-undocumented-immigrants-vote-2020-election-no/
Oldbear83
Repeating a tantrum does not make it more reasonable, Brandon Jr.

The 2020 Election was questionable in many ways. Especially now that Joe's mental incompetence has been established beyond any doubt. Pretending it was clean is as absurd as pretending Joe can make a rational decision beyond whether he wants ice cream.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Your source fails to understand that proof of citizenship isn't necessarily required for Arizona voters in federal elections. You can choose to be a "federal-only" voter, which is what over 11,600 people did in Arizona during the 2020 election. Federal-only voters may later provide their proof of citizenship to vote in state, county, and local elections as well but they don't have to for federal elections.

Read the last bullet point on the Arizona Secretary of State .Gov website: https://azsos.gov/elections/about-elections/elections-procedures/voter-registration-procedures

TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Dems are interesting, they have a mind virus, and it's clear to everyone but them.

They listened to the Russian Hoax narrative, and then found out that the press lied.

They've watched a President that they know to have dementia being protected and covered up by the media for years, since he was voted in office. They don't care to ask or wonder who is running the country.

So many stories proven to be false, they know the media has lied and covered for Dems for years and years.

But yet, despite all the massive cover ups and lies, they don't believe the media would cover up and lie about election fraud.

They are lemmings. They know they are lemmings. They like being lemmings. They don't care what the TV sells them, it just makes them feel good.
Forest Bueller
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The fact that most all Americans aren't totally outraged by any member of Congress that would vote against a bill preventing illegals from voting is beyond belief. I truly believe we have the most ignorant electorate anywhere in the world.

People get the government they deserve. It is clear that we don't deserve much.

They aren't ignorant at all. By any means necessary.
Fre3dombear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Dems are interesting, they have a mind virus, and it's clear to everyone but them.

They listened to the Russian Hoax narrative, and then found out that the press lied.

They've watched a President that they know to have dementia being protected and covered up by the media for years, since he was voted in office. They don't care to ask or wonder who is running the country.

So many stories proven to be false, they know the media has lied and covered for Dems for years and years.

But yet, despite all the massive cover ups and lies, they don't believe the media would cover up and lie about election fraud.

They are lemmings. They know they are lemmings. They like being lemmings. They don't care what the TV sells them, it just makes them feel good.

Here's the funny part. They think it's somehow keeping the people they hate down. That's really all they get out of it and it gives em the feels goods as they murder babies, etc etc.

They don't realize that many of those people they hate know exactly how to take advantage of their foolishness and quietly stack mountains of cash and power thanks to the people they and their votes are enslaved to yet get basically nothing from it

If I weren't a Christian I would find it all very ironic and amusing what they don't even know or realize is happening.

As long as the country doesn't disappear or descend into total anarchy, honest, God fearing people maybe can't do much to stop it, but they can provide a lifestyle that is basically living like a king or queen on the backs of their votes with minimal Effort expended.

What a world. They live and die never even knowing or understanding. Tsk tsk

KaiBear
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Your source fails to understand that proof of citizenship isn't necessarily required for Arizona voters in federal elections. You can choose to be a "federal-only" voter, which is what over 11,600 people did in Arizona during the 2020 election. Federal-only voters may later provide their proof of citizenship to vote in state, county, and local elections as well but they don't have to for federal elections.

Read the last bullet point on the Arizona Secretary of State .Gov website: https://azsos.gov/elections/about-elections/elections-procedures/voter-registration-procedures

Good information, however you are attempting to educate a dishonest individual.
Porteroso
For the record, I'm all for voter ID. I'm not even sure how you vote without it, they always ask for mine. I don't care either. Better ballot security is always good. You zealots have had your faith in democracy rocked by dear leader, and anything to restore it sounds good to me.
Johnny Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

And it's the same reason that same party continues to allow and even invite an unchecked invasion of unvetted illegal aliens to pour into and stay in our country.
BearFan33
Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

And it's the same reason that same party continues to allow and even invite an unchecked invasion of unvetted illegal aliens to pour into and stay in our country.
They have a plan to register those illegal aliens to vote and harvest those ballots. It's working. Will the republicans do anything to stop it other than a strongly worded letter? Will Trump win by such a margin to overcome the surprise surge in "voting?" We will see.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.