Dems against proof of U.S. citizenship to vote in federal elections

5,098 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Doc Holliday
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

There is only one reason a party would oppose voting integrity and all reasonable efforts to ensure it.

And it's the same reason that same party continues to allow and even invite an unchecked invasion of unvetted illegal aliens to pour into and stay in our country.
unchecked evasion is a really stupid accusation that you cannot defend
the volume of people crossing the border illegally is undefendable. The stats are easy to see, a statement of fact is not an accusation.
Making an assertion without any evidence to support it would generally be considered irrational. Rational claims and beliefs should be based on empirical evidence, logical reasoning, and well-established facts. Assertions made without any supporting evidence are essentially unfounded, and lack the necessary justification to be considered rational.In fact, border encounters are going down month over month since March
great! Lets ignore the other 11 million over the rest of Bidens admin and focus on what makes you feel better..

bet you sing a different tune if you lost your SS and medicare to all your newly found immigrant friends. The govt is putting them up for free and giving them 1500 a month..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

How does anyone honestly dispute the need for proper identification to be required in order to vote ?

They don't honestly care about honesty.
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

How does anyone honestly dispute the need for proper identification to be required in order to vote ?

It's like justifying voting democrat but wanting good outcomes. Can't be explained but they all complicit
Waco1947
4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

There is only one reason a party would oppose voting integrity and all reasonable efforts to ensure it.

And it's the same reason that same party continues to allow and even invite an unchecked invasion of unvetted illegal aliens to pour into and stay in our country.
the volume of people crossing the border illegally is undefendable. The stats are easy to see, a statement of fact is not an accusation.
Month over month it is going down since March'24
EatMoreSalmon
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Closer to November election, so no surprise. Not a very good argument after the administration caused the problem in the first place… "They are doing it less now."
Assassin
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

So what I hear you saying, the lefties had let in untold masses of illegals prior to March. Now with the elections coming, they have slowed down the flow of Fentanyl, cocaine and heroin just in time for the elections.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

So what I hear you saying, the lefties had let in untold masses of illegals prior to March. Now with the elections coming, they have slowed down the flow of Fentanyl, cocaine and heroin just in time for the elections.
that is in fact what he is saying.. he may not know he said that but election season kicks off and gas goes down, border security goes up and they gonna cut interest rate in sept..
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Assassin
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

that is in fact what he is saying.. he may not know he said that but election season kicks off and gas goes down, border security goes up and they gonna cut interest rate in sept..
I've been gone for several years. I come back and 47 is just as befuddled as he was then. Or has he gone full crazed Biden?
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

4th and Inches said:

Waco1947 said:

Johnny Bear said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Because the desert that exists along most of the border is killer hot in the late spring and summer.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Rannage

In 2020, in Arizona alone, 11,600 non-citizens got a federal ballot and voted

This is a quote from you first post on this thread. Could you tell me your source?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Rannage

In 2020, in Arizona alone, 11,600 non-citizens got a federal ballot and voted

This is a quote from you first post on this thread. Could you tell me your source?
Here you go:

https://azfreenews.com/2021/09/over-11600-no-proof-of-citizenship-required-federal-ballots-cast-in-2020-election/

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Ned Ryan and an auditor.

Thanks
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Ned Ryan and an auditor.

Thanks
Yeah AZ needs to fix their elections laws.

We have the technology to make fraudulent voting impossible and there's absolutely no reason we shouldn't use it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.