Hero Anthony Fauci

3,397 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Harrison Bergeron
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

A$$ hole killed millions being wrong on HIV / AIDS.
A$$ hole killed millions being completely wrong on Ronas.

Literally everything he said was wrong.
Millions?
Lots of people died as a result of the gain-of-function research he funded.
Fre3dombear
whiterock said:

"...."It's been proven that, when you make it difficult in their lives, they lose their ideological bull**** and they get vaccinated."
-"Fascist" Anthony Fauci

Lmao. Yep. And some people Fell for it

I hate that some people were threatened with or lost their careers over this evil idiot
Robert Wilson
Imagine how much different our world might be today if Fauci had grown to a normal height by the age of 16.
Fre3dombear
Robert Wilson said:

Imagine how much different our world might be today if Fauci had grown to a normal height by the age of 16.

And if he didn't throw a baseball like that

Lmao. When I saw that I never wore a mask again
midgett
Harrison Bergeron said:

The irony again lost on this zero self-awareness poster is that actually it was the TDS, "Fauci is SCIENCE" crowd that were actually the most zealous in their anti-data, anti-scientific, blind loyalty to Fauci and approaching everything as black or white, "you're either with Fauci or against him!"

Exactly. It wasn't about science. It was about TDS.

(1) Defiant L's on X: "Typical. So freaking typical. https://t.co/Nut6T7eH84" / X (twitter.com)

midgett
This account has posted 100+ of these over the past 4 years.

midgett
midgett
whitetrash
midgett said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The irony again lost on this zero self-awareness poster is that actually it was the TDS, "Fauci is SCIENCE" crowd that were actually the most zealous in their anti-data, anti-scientific, blind loyalty to Fauci and approaching everything as black or white, "you're either with Fauci or against him!"

(1) Defiant L's on X: "Typical. So freaking typical. https://t.co/Nut6T7eH84" / X (twitter.com)

The Angry Drunken Commie Midget at his finest.
Harrison Bergeron
whitetrash said:

midgett said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

The Angry Drunken Commie Midget at his finest.
Yep. The only thing the left is consistent about is its inconsistency. It was the left that quickly started politicizing every aspect of the rona response and actively suppressed diverse views.
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

He clearly did his best. The vaccines saved many lives. They were wrong about some things too, but novel virus was novel. You zealots crow that you were right all along but you simply didn't want to comply with any restrictions in the first place. Not like you had the upper hand on the science. Of course admitting where you were wrong is too complex. So you play Fauci to be some evil terminator of American freedom. The world, yet again, is so simple when black and white.
This is a simplton answer.

Call everybody that disagrees with you zelots and non-conforming and then call them stupid.

The fact is when I saw Fauci at a game without his mask on, I knew he was pumping snake oil at some level. If he really believed what he was pumping, he would have followed it to a tee.

The world in general handled this as poorly as possible. We weren't dealing with the 1918 Spanish flu or the plauge. We were dealing with a disease that was terrible for the vunerable.

Death rates under age 50 and not immune system compromised were nominal, under age 40 tiny, the death rates for 30 and under were infinitesimal. Once this was established then appropriate measures should have been taken to protect the vulnerable and normal life continued.

What is simple is hindsight. In the moment there was real fear because the virus seemed to be killing young adults. And it was changing to become more infectious. We are simply lucky it never changed to become more deadly. It is not the CDC's job to set policy, but simply to try to control the spread of disease.

The issue was not really with the cdc, but that there were no appropriate checks on it, people with the power and wisdom to balance what the cdc said with what was best for the country. Both Trump and Biden sort of handed the reins to Fauci, who was simply not qualified to do anything other than give his opinion on what might save the most lives.

But why would modern America have had these hard checks and balances in place? Again, it was novel. I'm sorry (not really) but your post is the one of a simpleton.
Harrison Bergeron
Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

He clearly did his best. The vaccines saved many lives. They were wrong about some things too, but novel virus was novel. You zealots crow that you were right all along but you simply didn't want to comply with any restrictions in the first place. Not like you had the upper hand on the science. Of course admitting where you were wrong is too complex. So you play Fauci to be some evil terminator of American freedom. The world, yet again, is so simple when black and white.

Call everybody that disagrees with you zelots and non-conforming and then call them stupid.

The fact is when I saw Fauci at a game without his mask on, I knew he was pumping snake oil at some level. If he really believed what he was pumping, he would have followed it to a tee.

The world in general handled this as poorly as possible. We weren't dealing with the 1918 Spanish flu or the plauge. We were dealing with a disease that was terrible for the vunerable.

Death rates under age 50 and not immune system compromised were nominal, under age 40 tiny, the death rates for 30 and under were infinitesimal. Once this was established then appropriate measures should have been taken to protect the vulnerable and normal life continued.

What is simple is hindsight. In the moment there was real fear because the virus seemed to be killing young adults. And it was changing to become more infectious. We are simply lucky it never changed to become more deadly. It is not the CDC's job to set policy, but simply to try to control the spread of disease.

The issue was not really with the cdc, but that there were no appropriate checks on it, people with the power and wisdom to balance what the cdc said with what was best for the country. Both Trump and Biden sort of handed the reins to Fauci, who was simply not qualified to do anything other than give his opinion on what might save the most lives.

But why would modern America have had these hard checks and balances in place? Again, it was novel. I'm sorry (not really) but your post is the one of a simpleton.
You realize with data there is no "seemed to be killing young adults." I looked at the data daily back then and kept trying to point out it was not. It was the TDS disinformation crown that parroted that myth.

Your second point is a good one. The failure of Trump and Biden was it enabled that little POS to become a policy maker. However, the TDSers were complicit in making the corrupt failure some kind of national hero for screwing up again, which made it virtually impossible to dismiss him and his confederacy of dunces.

Regardless, the guy is a corrupt, epic failure. A true evil snake.
Forest Bueller_bf
Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

I agree, the first part of the Covid outbreak I followed the protocols like a simpleton, like almost everybody else, got the shots, did everything. It made little difference. People got fired over not taking a marginally helpful shot. When the man behind masking was not wearing his mask in public, as well as other "famous" people who pushed it hard, I knew it was marginal at best, garbage at the worst. When the "summer of love" hit and all the rioters and protesters ingnored any rules, and not a word was said, I knew it was garbage,.

You calling me a simpleton, well, that's fine. Looking at the people who don't consider me a simpleton, that is validation enough to know better.

That said we are all simpleton's at some level for some particular subject matter. We can't all be experts on everything like yourself and my father in law.
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

Someone somewhere made a conscious decision to not separate "died from Covid" and " died with Covid". They did that to drive fear, to drive specific actions.

To what end?
Harrison Bergeron
LIB,MR BEARS said:

Porteroso said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Porteroso said:

Someone somewhere made a conscious decision to not separate "died from Covid" and " died with Covid". They did that to drive fear, to drive specific actions.

To what end?
Create illegal, anti-democratic election rules to steal an election.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.