Maybe Mexico Not So Safe

378 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by J.R.
OsoCoreyell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Police chief shot dead days after activist, wife and daughter killed in Mexico - CBS News
KaiBear
Mexico is a narco state.

Controlled by the cartels.

These same cartels are making billions of dollars smuggling drugs into the US. Where over 100,000 Americans have died annually from overdoses. Yet the Biden administration does nothing.

The Mexican cartels are also making additional billions of dollars trafficking illegals into the US. But the Biden administration does little to nothing to stop it.

Amazingly , our national media rarely discusses these realities .
Preferring to focus on mean tweets , Hitler , and the novelty of the another female nominee for president.

The exact same female who presided as the Border Czar over the last 3 years.

We are a strange species.
J.R.
I live in Mexico some of the year. I have never had a problem. Just have to know where you are and be in towns that are safe. We have Chicago, Baltimore, SF, Newark. I much prefer Mexico. Having said that, Harris/Biden have been pathetic on the border. Been there and it is disturbing . Oddly enough, it isn't Mexican for a large degree, but Somalis, Chinese and a whole host of Central American Countries....Now that is a problem. We don't know what freaking terrorist we are letting in.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.