Kamala Harris pick for Vice President - Who Will It Be????

3,005 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Fre3dombear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Probably going to go with the Pennsylvania Governor. They really need the rust belt states. If nothing else the Dems are incredibly calculating when trying to attain or maintain power.
I have heard great things about Josh Shapiro, but does he want to jeopardize his political future by hooking up with the extremely unpopular Kamala Harris? I'm not so sure.

Isn't he a Jew? That seems to He something Harris Biden obama try to distance themselves from supporting
You are absolutely correct. They have all but rejected him because of his Jewish faith. Downright sickening. It is amazing and scary that the Militant Muslims have such a stranglehold on the Democrat Party in our country.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
boognish_bear
KaiBear
boognish_bear said:

Excellent example of the Dems game plan.

Hide the results of their policies while vilifying Trump.

Will work until folks return to their grocery stores.
Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Fre3dombear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Probably going to go with the Pennsylvania Governor. They really need the rust belt states. If nothing else the Dems are incredibly calculating when trying to attain or maintain power.
I have heard great things about Josh Shapiro, but does he want to jeopardize his political future by hooking up with the extremely unpopular Kamala Harris? I'm not so sure.

Isn't he a Jew? That seems to He something Harris Biden obama try to distance themselves from supporting
You are absolutely correct. They have all but rejected him because of his Jewish faith. Downright sickening. It is amazing and scary that the Militant Muslims have such a stranglehold on the Democrat Party in our country.

There are not enough Muslims in the USA (and not enough radical ones) to make any real impact on Democratic party policy

[2020 United States census, 4,453,908 Americans, or 1.34% of the population, identify as Muslim]

Jews are far more numerous and far more politically influential in the party

[As of 2020, the Jewish population in the United States was estimated to be 7.5 million people, which is 2.4% of the total US population]

The change in Democratic Party views on Israel is drive by one thing only.... Liberal non-Jewish Whites and Liberal Jews in the USA increasingly view Israel as a "White settler State" and take a more pro-Palestinian course and view the struggle through the lens of progressive anti-colonial ideology

[Ideological gaps are profound on both questions, with liberals far more apt than others to say the U.S. is doing too much to support Israel and too little to protect Palestinian civilians. Notably, given campus protests, views among young people are similar to those among all adults...]

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-views-divided-us-policy-israel-hamas-war/story?id=109879453

https://www.aei.org/articles/liberals-progressives-wokeness-and-israel/
Realitybites
Shapiro is Jewish, zero chance of that.

Mark Kelley (AZ) is what I think.

The Detroit, Philly, and Madisn/Milwaukee machines will deliver the ballots needed to carry those states.
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
KaiBear said:

Osodecentx said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Osodecentx said:

She was a DEI hire. Look for the same thing

From Wapo
Harris's campaign will have to contend with DEI, culture war attacks
In the wake of Biden's announcement that he would not run for a second term, attacks based on Harris's racial identity were the most common form of criticism of her on X, according to recent data.
Pretty sure that is incorrect.

You believe she wasn't a DEI hire?

Harris was not a DEI hire.

She was a political necessity hire.
What was necessary about Harris, seriously?

You really think Biden would have lost in 2020 without her?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
boognish_bear said:

Kelly helps her the least, so I expect that's who Harris will pick.

Seems to be the theme for this election.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
boognish_bear said:

Most of todays Democrats absolutely loathe Shapiro simply because he is Jewish. The Militant Muslims in Congress would become even more unhinged if he was the pick. And if he is the pick, his political career will slowly come to an end.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
boognish_bear
Supposedly the pick will come in by Tuesday.

Current Vegas odds

boognish_bear
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.