40% are very worried about not paying expenses: Some will still vote Dem

5,285 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TinFoilHatPreacherBear
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Some voters hate Trump because he is a liar and a carny. He tells people what they want to hear and some believe him. We could find a better leader.

Dem voters like you hate Trump because the TV told you to hate Trump. You don't hate him because he lies, the Dem politicians have been lying to you on nearly everything lately, but you simply don't care. You're not even smart enough to see how truly delusional you are being. Dems lie, lie, lie, you don't give a rip. You and the progressive voters are sad phonies.
total BS. I can only speak for myself. He's an absolute habitual liar, he has NO moral compass, ***** chaser, bully, doesn't pay his bills, family is nothing but a bunch of freaking grifters. He only cares about 1 thing. HIMSELF. he is just horrible human and a waste of oxygen. And is some of you do not understand that, that is on you.
and yet still a better choice than Harris

Not that you would understand
correct , I do not understand why all yall lemmings dig fat boy. Neither are good choice.
we all know that neither are good choices so what do you do?

I fall back on policy and so I will be voting against Harris in Nov, either by voting for Trump or another canidate. If polls still show tight race between Harris and Trump, I vote Trump.

Its really that simple, vote for the canidate that aligns with your policy ideals and has the best choice of winning.

Voting based on your feelings has never lead to good govt representation. They want you to vote based on your feelings while ignoring the fact they are opposite of your policy stance.

I know people in 2020 that voted for Biden but dont agree with a single policy of his..
that is a very salient point. Again, I can only speak for me. I cannot and will not vote for either. I will write someone in.
Doc Holliday
J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

Some voters hate Trump because he is a liar and a carny. He tells people what they want to hear and some believe him. We could find a better leader.

Dem voters like you hate Trump because the TV told you to hate Trump. You don't hate him because he lies, the Dem politicians have been lying to you on nearly everything lately, but you simply don't care. You're not even smart enough to see how truly delusional you are being. Dems lie, lie, lie, you don't give a rip. You and the progressive voters are sad phonies.
total BS. I can only speak for myself. He's an absolute habitual liar, he has NO moral compass, ***** chaser, bully, doesn't pay his bills, family is nothing but a bunch of freaking grifters. He only cares about 1 thing. HIMSELF. he is just horrible human and a waste of oxygen. And is some of you do not understand that, that is on you.

correct , I do not understand why all yall lemmings dig fat boy. Neither are good choice.

I fall back on policy and so I will be voting against Harris in Nov, either by voting for Trump or another canidate. If polls still show tight race between Harris and Trump, I vote Trump.

Its really that simple, vote for the canidate that aligns with your policy ideals and has the best choice of winning.

Voting based on your feelings has never lead to good govt representation. They want you to vote based on your feelings while ignoring the fact they are opposite of your policy stance.

I know people in 2020 that voted for Biden but dont agree with a single policy of his..
that is a very salient point. Again, I can only speak for me. I cannot and will not vote for either. I will write someone in.
Kamala will bring the country to its knees. If she wins, its because of people like you deciding to vote symbolically instead of voting to win.

Kamala Harris is tyranny personified. She kept an innocent man in prison on the grounds that he missed a filing deadline. Then she prosecuted a journalist for exposing Planned Parenthood. Harris is very far left. There is no middle ground on any issues with her.

All the bad things you believe about Trump pale in comparison to the dangers of the democrat agenda. Either vote for Trump or pay dearly for it.
Doc Holliday
Recession is here.

historian
EVs are not cost effective. Also, many people struggling to pay bills cannot afford a new car of any kind.
FLBear5630
historian said:

EVs are not cost effective. Also, many people struggling to pay bills cannot afford a new car of any kind.
EVs are going to be tough, the grid infrastructure alone needed to get them usable beyond 100 miles from your driveway is substantial. There are niches that is works, like Phoenix Automated Cabs in the urban area is a good example. Mining, Rail used it for decades (electric motors are much more powerful than ICE) but they are fuled by diesel powered generators. I don'y see how EV works in the US, Australia, India, etc... Europe maybe? Anywhere big is gonna be a *****. I think hydrogen is a better answer...
historian
Whatever alternate means of powering transportation that is tried it won't work with govt mandates. It will only work if it is organic and people voluntarily make the choices they want. Eventually the technology will improve and the new thing might become more than a fad or a toy for the rich. This is what happened with cars, cell phones, laptops, and every other major innovation for consumers I can think of.

The irony is the govt trying to control things is making everything worse and hindering development. A truly free market drives innovation and creativity. That's what made the US the richest nation in history.
4th and Inches
historian said:

yes, i know
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Doc Holliday
It's here. We're screwed.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

Kamala will bring the country to its knees. If she wins, its because of people like you deciding to vote symbolically instead of voting to win.

Kamala Harris is tyranny personified. She kept an innocent man in prison on the grounds that he missed a filing deadline. Then she prosecuted a journalist for exposing Planned Parenthood. Harris is very far left. There is no middle ground on any issues with her.

All the bad things you believe about Trump pale in comparison to the dangers of the democrat agenda. Either vote for Trump or pay dearly for it.
Great post, Doc. Unfortunately, Donald Trump busted J.R.'s brain years ago. His TDS is terminal.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

4th and Inches said:

J.R. said:

Great post, Doc. Unfortunately, Donald Trump busted J.R.'s brain years ago. His TDS is terminal.

JR was never going to vote for a conservative anyway. Maybe a RINO, but I suspect in real life he will be voting Harris regardless of what his fake online persona says.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.