Do you believe we will have an election this November?

2,161 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by KaiBear
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Or will China invade before the election or before trump is inaugurated?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Too bad you aren't a betting man. Do you really believe the stuff you say?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
KaiBear
Of course we will have an election this November.

The better question :

Is Trump still alive in November if October polls show him with a 6 point lead ?
GrowlTowel
Dems cancelled a primary with little to no pushback. Why not simply say and then do what they believe - democracy is too important to leave it to the voters.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Fre3dombear said:

We will have an election. Around November 20th, the Democrats will inform us who won. We now have election month, - not election day. Not sure how the Republicans allowed this to happen.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I predict we will have an election.

If the repubs win dems will ***** and moan and redo their performances when Kerry and HR lost to Bush and Trump for a few months.
Oth if the dems win half of the repubs will deny the scoreboard, try countless and useless court proceedings and make movies that later are pulled as being fakes.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Johnny Bear
I wonder what creative fake excuses the dims will use to halt vote counts in strategic swing state blue counties to allow time to produce the required number of additional fraudulent ballots(?). The fake water main break has already been used.
KaiBear
GrowlTowel said:

Dems cancelled a primary with little to no pushback.

Other than the conspiracy to assassinate Trump, and the use of the FBI to raid his house in the middle of the night;

nothing has shocked me as the lack of pushback regarding this flagrant manipulation of our democratic process by a handful of elites.

And the majority of the national media totally ignores the ramifications.

At the very least the American people should have had their voices heard at an OPEN CONVENTION. Legally chosen delegates should have had an opportunity to decide who their nominee would be.

Instead a few hidden individuals made a dictatorial selection ….and the corporate media declared it 'good'.

Insanity
Mothra
Fre3dombear said:

Put down the conspiracy crack pipe, and try to use your analytical skills a little more often. You are a good poster and often times have good thoughts, but the incessant conspiracy theories mean you are often times someone not to take seriously.
Mothra
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

If the repubs win dems will ***** and moan and redo their performances when Kerry and HR lost to Bush and Trump for a few months.
Oth if the dems win half of the repubs will deny the scoreboard, try countless and useless court proceedings and make movies that later are pulled as being fakes.

Both parties seem to have a tendency to resort to the courts after a close election loss. Remember Gore v. Bush?
Realitybites
I don't think the Chinese are going to invade this year. The Taiwanese military doesn't think the Chinese military will be ready for an invasion before 2025, and their internal timeline has had 2027 as the year, with it coinciding with Democrat plans to shrink our Navy.

If they want a wider war as a tool to "delay" the election it will probably involve a nuclear weapon - likely a false flag - in Ukraine, Israel, or on the home front.

At this stage, the best solution for Taiwan is to have three party reunification talks with the Chinese, Taiwanese, and US to work out a Hong Kong like deal. The sad reality is that approaching 100 years after the end of WW2, we are no longer a nation that can defend Chang's remnant half a world away.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

I don't think the Chinese are going to invade this year. The Taiwanese military doesn't think the Chinese military will be ready for an invasion before 2025, and their internal timeline has had 2027 as the year, with it coinciding with Democrat plans to shrink our Navy.

If they want a wider war as a tool to "delay" the election it will probably involve a nuclear weapon - likely a false flag - in Ukraine, Israel, or on the home front.

At this stage, the best solution for Taiwan is to have three party reunification talks with the Chinese, Taiwanese, and US to work out a Hong Kong like deal. The sad reality is that approaching 100 years after the end of WW2, we are no longer a nation that can defend Chang's remnant half a world away.

Democrats feel no need to delay the election.

Their propaganda machine is efficiently manipulating the masses.
Realitybites
KaiBear said:

This also may be the case. In the end, stealing the election is simply a matter of manufacturing enough ballots to fortify the results in Maricopa, Milwaukee, Madison, Fulton, Philadelphia, and Detroit. This is also the first presidential election following the strategic placement of at least 8 million illegal aliens inside the US by the Biden Administration.

Keep an eye on Texas, by the way. A democrat group out of DC called Power to People has been busy registering voters with and without a pulse.
ScottS
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Another dossier on the way?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not sure how the Republicans allowed this to happen.

We keep voting for the ivy Leaguers that sell us out to their establishment. We get just enough from them to make us think that they're on our side, but on the big stuff, the ones that drew the short straws will rollover. Rinse and repeat, almost like it was planned.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

KaiBear said:

This also may be the case. In the end, stealing the election is simply a matter of manufacturing enough ballots to fortify the results in Maricopa, Milwaukee, Madison, Fulton, Philadelphia, and Detroit. This is also the first presidential election following the strategic placement of at least 8 million illegal aliens inside the US by the Biden Administration.

Keep an eye on Texas, by the way. A democrat group out of DC called Power to People has been busy registering voters with and without a pulse.

For over a year I was hoping the Republicans would nominate anyone other than Donald Trump.

As he is simply too easy to dislike for many independents.

However after watching the media overwhelmingly push for Harris the last week……hiding her record and her past comments…….

I am beginning to realize no Republican is likely to overcome such coordinated , relentless propaganda.
ScottS
KaiBear said:

Realitybites said:

KaiBear said:

For over a year I was hoping the Republicans would nominate anyone other than Donald Trump.

However after watching the media overwhelmingly push for Harris the last week……hiding her record and her past comments…….

I am beginning to realize no Republican is likely to overcome such coordinated , relentless propaganda.

And yet Trump has won the presidency lately while more estabishment types (Romney/McCain) couldn't.
KaiBear
ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Realitybites said:

KaiBear said:

And yet Trump has won the presidency lately while more estabishment types (Romney/McCain) couldn't.

Yes sir he did.

But we tend to gloss over that he lost the popularity vote and won several key states by a relative handful of votes.

In poker terms Trump took 5 cards on the draw and pulled into a straight flush.

Dems have pulled out all the stops ( both fair and extremely unethical ) to make sure it will never happen again.
J.R.
Mothra said:

Fre3dombear said:

Put down the conspiracy crack pipe, and try to use your analytical skills a little more often. You are a good poster and often times have good thoughts, but the incessant conspiracy theories mean you are often times someone not to take seriously.
zactly
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

That's one of the reasons so many conservatives like Trump. He is likely the only one who can stand up to that propaganda. We need someone like Trump, who has the charisma, star power, and fortitude to draw votes. He's the most popular Repub ever. Frankly, any conservative the press approves of would likely do very little for conservatives.

Trump messed up with his VP choice. Anyone willing to vote for Vance would have already voted for Trump. Makes me wonder what the motivation was there. Don't really think it brings in the rust belt so to speak.
Realitybites
The problem with Trump is that he is undisciplined. He makes a lot of unforced errors. On the other hand, pretty much everyone else seeking the nomination in 2016 was a carbon copy of Romney/McCain/Haley/etc. The ball had been lying on the field for two election cycles. Trump was the only one wearing an (R) uniform who jumped on it and secured the turnover.

This cycle, Desantis was the only real alternative to Trump. On a policy basis, everyone else seeking the nomination was worse. While I would have liked to see Desantis win the nomination, he performed much better as governor of Florida than as a national presidential candidate. He would have done better not to have run and have been the VP pick. But as of now, there won't be a President Desantis at all.
Oldbear83
KaiBear said:

ScottS said:

KaiBear said:

Realitybites said:

KaiBear said:

Yes sir he did.

But we tend to gloss over that he lost the popularity vote and won several key states by a relative handful of votes.

In poker terms Trump took 5 cards on the draw and pulled into a straight flush.

Dems have pulled out all the stops ( both fair and extremely unethical ) to make sure it will never happen again.
1. The 'Popular Vote' has never been relevant to the election of the President on the national scale. What matters - ALWAYS - is the outcome of 54 state and district contests which award electoral votes.

2. Note that Trump significantly outperformed polls in both 2016 and 2020. Since the polls have not changed the methodology, that suggests a lead for Trump this year is a very strong indicator of winning if he just stays on message.

3. The Democrats have badly handled a number of issues, from their blatant Lawfare to somehow imagining no one would care about the 'migrant' invasion, to letting the economy fester well into mid-2024, and of course letting the assassination attempt happen, then making a series of tone-deaf statements that make them look slimy. Any of these could do real damage to Harris' candidacy.

What we are seeing is two imperfect campaigns, but Trump can at least point to his record during his term, and if he does that he should win.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

Realitybites said:

KaiBear said:

Ahhhh yes. Now you're where I've been for probably 12-16 years.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Would it really surprise anyone if some foreign agent (dunno, maybe the kind hearted Ukrainian oligarchs just as an example) created an event that somehow interferes with our elections.
Porteroso
Trump making the lefties wonder if we will have an election in 2028. You are all raging zealots. I wonder how the country even functions. Thankfully most aren't as politically invested and can live their daily lives without hating people different from them.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Porteroso said:

Trump making the lefties wonder if we will have an election in 2028. You are all raging zealots. I wonder how the country even functions. Thankfully most aren't as politically invested and can live their daily lives without hating people different from them.

The vast majority is getting poorer. So not being politically invested for Liberals just means that they're willing to make everyone else poorer and more dependent on the government because they're well off. Not the brag you think it is.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

Believe me, Porter, that most of us "raging zealots" will be the first ones to forcibly remove Trump from the White House if he refuses to leave. You Loony Lefties would not have the balls to do it. Should we just call it "The Anti-Insurrection"?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

Believe me, Porter, that most of us "raging zealots" will be the first ones to forcibly remove Trump from the White House if he refuses to leave. You Loony Lefties would not have the balls to do it. Should we just call it "The Anti-Insurrection"?

It's like these leftists don't even acknowledge what the anti democracy democrat marxists just did. They can't even be take seriously
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

We didn't have a primary in 2024 and yet you wonder about a future election?

You are kidding, right?

To the left, democracy is too important to leave to the voters.
Porteroso
GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

You are kidding, right?

Did you read the title of this thread?
KaiBear
GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

You are kidding, right?

The outright stupidity of many progressives amazes me.

Trump has his house raided by the FBI in the middle of the night.
The Dem controlled New York legislature rewrites state law with the sole intent to jail him.
A completely bogus civil suit against Trump is conducted against Trumps assets.

And the Democratic Party openly invalidates their own primary winner. Then a handful of undisclosed elites handpicks the Dem nominee for president.

Yet DONALD TRUMP is the 'threat to Democracy ?

Bestweekeverr
KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

You are kidding, right?

The Dem controlled New York legislature rewrites state law with the sole intent to jail him.

And the Democratic Party openly invalidates their own primary winner. Then a handful of undisclosed elites handpicks the Dem nominee for president.

What do you expect when Trump refused to return classified and national security items back to NARA for over a year?

How is Trump trying to force Pence to certify his unapproved electors, overriding the election vote results of the American people, not undemocratic? All based on election fraud claims that Giuliani admitted that he and Trump lied about?

Biden listened to the voice of his party and decided to not run for president anymore. His VP, who people did vote for on the 2020 ticket will presumably be the candidate chosen by the DNC delegates and currently has a 95% favorability in the Democratic Party.

How is this undemocratic? If the assassination attempt on Trump succeeded, is the Republican party not allowed to put anyone on the ticket since the winner of their primaries is no longer running?

GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

You are kidding, right?

Did you read the title of this thread?
Yes. Next question.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

You are kidding, right?

What do you expect when Trump refused to return classified and national security items back to NARA for over a year?

How is Trump trying to force Pence to certify his unapproved electors, overriding the election vote results of the American people, not undemocratic? All based on election fraud claims that Giuliani admitted that he and Trump lied about?

Biden listened to the voice of his party and decided to not run for president anymore. His VP, who people did vote for on the 2020 ticket will presumably be the candidate chosen by the DNC delegates and currently has a 95% favorability in the Democratic Party.

How is this undemocratic? If the assassination attempt on Trump succeeded, is the Republican party not allowed to put anyone on the ticket since the winner of their primaries is no longer running?

I think all your points could bear qualifications. But as for it being undemocratic, you are right in that certain situations you have to let the delegates decide. In this case though, there is plenty of time to do a rushed primary. As it stands, you're essentially saying that a party can run a primary and choose the popular candidate, but the DNC can remove him if he's not projected to win, and then run their own candidate. It's a terrible precedent. That's what has happened here.

Additionally in Bidens case, if he's not fit to run right now, why on earth isn't Biden out and Kamala the president?
GrowlTowel
Bestweekeverr said:

KaiBear said:

GrowlTowel said:

Porteroso said:

You are kidding, right?

Does your wife also call you a tool?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.