Shots fired near Donald Trump as he leaves his Florida golf club By Joe Marino, Ryan

6,263 Views | 160 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by EatMoreSalmon
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Men over the age of 60 are fundamentally out of touch with the wants, needs and attitudes of voters under the age of 40.

Our electorate has altered dramatically and most of us here are loath to accept it.

If elected Harris will accelerate this change into a mess that would have been inconceivable just 25 years ago.

Going to o be fascinating to watch……hopefully from New Zealand.

BearFan33
Realitybites said:

Apparently the secret service can't guarantee the presidents safety.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/deep-state-leak-secret-service-cant-guarantee-it/?utm_campaign=september18morningnote&utm_medium=email&utm_source=iterable&utm_content=morningnote

They certainty have not been successful in stopping the biggest counterfeiting operation in the history of our country.

So why does this agency exist?
Bloated bureaucracies often lose sight of the mission statement and ultimately fail to do what they were established to do.
Jacques Strap
Update
'There is a person who is being questioned who may have been training a bomb detection dog near the site. The individual with the bomb dog falsely reported explosives being found and that individual is currently being detained by police.'

contrario
Jacques Strap said:

Update
'There is a person who is being questioned who may have been training a bomb detection dog near the site. The individual with the bomb dog falsely reported explosives being found and that individual is currently being detained by police.'

https://nypost.com/2024/09/18/us-news/cops-shoot-down-bogus-report-of-explosives-found-near-trump-rally-site-at-nassau-coliseum/
Aliceinbubbleland
KaiBear said:

Men over the age of 60 are fundamentally out of touch with the wants, needs and attitudes of voters under the age of 40.

Our electorate has altered dramatically and most of us here are loath to accept it.

If elected Harris will accelerate this change into a mess that would have been inconceivable just 25 years ago.

True. The Taylor Swift era is blooming while the rest of us are aging rapidly. I haven't been to NZ in 30 years but it is a mini Australia land wise. I think Kiwi's are more capitalistic.
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

KaiBear said:

True. The Taylor Swift era is blooming while the rest of us are aging rapidly. I haven't been to NZ in 30 years but it is a mini Australia land wise. I think Kiwi's are more capitalistic.

Went to both about 8 years ago.

No contest …..New Zealand is the best English speaking country in the world.
Porteroso
Wasn't there some progress on reinstating gun rights in NZ?

But of course the USA is the best anything speaking country in the universe. I always wish those saying otherwise would move away. Keep their citizenship. They would be back in 5 or 7 years. Other countries can be incredible, but America offers so much more than any other country.
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

But of course the USA is the best anything speaking country in the universe. I always wish those saying otherwise would move away. Keep their citizenship. They would be back in 5 or 7 years. Other countries can be incredible, but America offers so much more than any other country.

What other countries have you been in other than Mexico ?
contrario
KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

I'm with Porter on this one. If you don't like the US, get the F out, we don't want you here anyways.
EatMoreSalmon
This is our home. We will stay and do our best to move toward limited federal government.
In the words of John Paul Jones…

https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc329/m1/1/med_res/
KaiBear
contrario said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

I'm with Porter on this one. If you don't like the US, get the F out, we don't want you here anyways.

If Harris gets elected will do my very best to make you happy.

As a pre med student took several history classes for the easy A's.

One was a history of Europe between the end of WW1 and Hitlers invasion of Poland ( which began WW2 )

Was fascinated how few German Jews left Germany during Hitlers initial assent to power. The professor explained this phenomenon in realistic terms.

' imagine how hard it was for that 4% who left to give up their family and friends; to leave their businesses and much of their assets behind. Especially when almost everyone was telling them how Hitler was just passing phase'

A few years later Hitler shut the door out of Germany and the other 90-96 per cent of the German Jews were liquidated.

Harris is no Hitler. But she certainly is a communist. All you have to do is look at her background and listen to what she has said over the last 8 years.

Porteroso
KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

around 20 others. Are you going to ask me how much money I make next? How many gates before I get to have my opinion?
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

around 20 others. Are you going to ask me how much money I make next? How many gates before I get to have my opinion?

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

But when you make a blanket comment such as the US is the best country on the planet …. was merely curious what was basis of such a conclusion.

20 other countries is an interesting number.

Which were your top 5 ?

Aliceinbubbleland
Whatever happened to that interesting poster from Turkey?
contrario
KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

But when you make a blanket comment such as the US is the best country on the planet …. was merely curious what was basis of such a conclusion.

Which were your top 5 ?

He doesn't need to try to pass your stupid test. GtF out of America already, we don't want you here.
KaiBear
contrario said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

KaiBear said:

Porteroso said:

Which were your top 5 ?

He doesn't need to try to pass your stupid test. GtF out of America already, we don't want you here.
No test, civil conversation.

Yes if Harris gets elected we will most definitely be buying a 2nd property, with dual citizenship on the agenda.

Leaving for Ireland next week. Got some pluses and minuses, however the beer is excellent. Uruguay and Chile in November and ( if residency is possible ) New Zealand in January.

Have a wonderful day !
Aliceinbubbleland
How come no Costa Rica?
BUbearinARK
Aliceinbubbleland said:

How come no Costa Rica?

Seconded
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

How come no Costa Rica?
Been to CR many times .

The Caribbean side is an absolute **** hole. Some of the worst poverty I have ever seen in the region except for Nicaragua and Jamaica.

The Pacific side is ok, but seriously overrated. They used to dump raw sewage into the ocean, even close to Jaco beaches. The jungles are ok if you are into screaming monkeys, mosquitoes and biting flies. Crime has been on the upswing the last decade or so. The Ticos blame the thousands of Nicaraguans illegally in the country.
Doc Holliday
EatMoreSalmon
Doc Holliday said:

Agent Orange contamination?

(too early?)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.