Media burying the 2nd Trump Assassination attempt

2,217 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by contrario
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So it's sort of a big deal.

News not all that concerned about it.

Facebook actively surpressing it.

Why?

whiterock
why would we expect anything less?
muddybrazos
Johnny Bear
Imagine how different the media reaction would be had there been two assassination attempts on Obama within 2 months - especially if the shooters had also been white - not to mention the "mostly peaceful" riots that would be occurring.
muddybrazos
KaiBear
Johnny Bear said:

Imagine how different the media reaction would be had there been two assassination attempts on Obama within 2 months - especially if the shooters had also been white - not to mention the "mostly peaceful" riots that would be occurring.

The media screaming against white people would have been epic…..and everyone knows it.

If Trump somehow becomes the odds on favorite to win by October……there will be a bomb blast.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Wow, that video is unreal, definitely worth watching.

So like sure, he's just a regular bloke who hates Trump and actually went to the Ukraine on his own dime to recruit FOREIGN soldiers. Nothing suspicious there.

Of course these days I have no idea if the video is true but it looks legit.

KaiBear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

So like sure, he's just a regular bloke who hates Trump and actually went to the Ukraine on his own dime to recruit FOREIGN soldiers. Nothing suspicious there.

Meanwhile the FBI 'investigation' of the first Trump assassination attempt has gone completely silent.

Shocking
trey3216

Why?

I got no fewer than 15 push notifications about the shooting, and then another 15-20 about the arrest, and then another 10 about an AK style weapon.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
ScottS

Why?

Fox covered it all day yesterday but libtards say Fox is disinformation.
muddybrazos
KaiBear
Assassination attempt # 1

SS allows Trump to go on stage even though they had known for 8 minutes a serious threat was still unaccounted for.

Assassination attempt # 2

Trump's scheduled golf game is leaked.

Anyone who still can't comprehend who is the real threat to our democracy is a blind fool.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
trey3216 said:

Why?

I got no fewer than 15 push notifications about the shooting, and then another 15-20 about the arrest, and then another 10 about an AK style weapon.

Wow, maybe it was just me. The "right" media was covering it early yesterday, but now I can go find a few different articles on each of the mainstream sites.
Still getting nothing in Facebook of course.
STxBear81
Yet Trump still keeps going out in public . I suppose you choose to live or not live. Treating a former President like this is not good. They act like he never was a President or human being. I know they find it hard to beliEve they lost to him, but this is overboard. My bet is the top dogs …Obama, Hillary and Soros are behind It. But why would they hire amateur shooters ?
KaiBear
STxBear81 said:

Yet Trump still keeps going out in public . I suppose you choose to live or not live. Treating a former President like this is not good. They act like he never was a President or human being. I know they find it hard to beliEve they lost to him, but this is overboard. My bet is the top dogs …Obama, Hillary and Soros are behind It. But why would they hire amateur shooters ?

You don't 'hire' them.

Too easy to track the payments.

Merely motivate them and 'accidentally' leak critical intel.
STxBear81
I guess "hire" is the wrong word.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
If you cant believe Mike Adams (HealthRanger) who can you believe. This is one of my favorites.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-05-adams-wigington-hurricane-may-have-been-weaponized.html

He is also a big supporter of Infowars and Alex Jiones.

You would have to be a fool not to believe a solid American like Mike Adams.

He is amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News?scrlybrkr=58900c17
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

Meanwhile the FBI 'investigation' of the first Trump assassination attempt has gone completely silent.

Shocking

Didn't that dem senator Blumenthal maybe say hold my beer and then another attempted assassination of trump?

Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

SS allows Trump to go on stage even though they had known for 8 minutes a serious threat was still unaccounted for.

Anyone who still can't comprehend who is the real threat to our democracy is a blind fool.

As always the enemy does what they accuse you of

Shocked any whites would vote D ever. Insane
BearFan33
DeSantis is going to investigate, so we may have a chance at getting the truth. It would seem a conspiracy is afoot. How did he know Trump was going to be there at that time?
KaiBear
Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

As always the enemy does what they accuse you of

Shocked any whites would vote D ever. Insane

Shocked ANY working American would vote D.

BluesBear
muddybrazos said:

Abolish ALL 3-4 Letter agencies - - - everything goes back to State Rights and Government. The 349,990,000 need to rise up on the 10,000 azz clowns in DC...
STxBear81
So careful elimination of deep state employees is a must
They are afraid of losing their multi generational stronghold
Porteroso
Some of you are so willing to swallow bs whole it is a little disturbing.
STxBear81
Like a season of prison break happening live. The fbi and doj have an agenda
KaiBear
Porteroso said:

You choose to ignore what is plain sight.

That's ok.

I was in 3rd grade in Mesquite, Texas when JFK was assassinated in nearby Dallas.

Like most Americans I naively believed in the Warren Report.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Don't blame them, P, because when the government stated claims backed up by the vast majority of mainstream media keep getting exposed as lies while the courts are being used to attack the political opponents of said government, people begin to realize the many possibilities of what could actually be going on. The curtain has been pulled back for legions of Americans now, so people have to work through all the possibilities on their own.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Press blaming Trump, victim blamers. Libs are despicable.

https://notthebee.com/article/check-out-how-the-mainstream-media-is-covering-the-latest-attempt-on-trumps-life
Mitch Blood Green
Porteroso said:

They treat BS like it's an oyster.

Realitybites
STxBear81 said:

Air cover. Wars are won on the ground. With multiple near misses, they can say "see how many people hated him for his rhetoric?" when they actually assassinate him.

Same thing that the polls provide for the steal in November.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

STxBear81 said:

With multiple near misses, they can say "see how many people hated him for his rhetoric?" when they actually assassinate him.

Was thinking something similar yesterday. The media is already preparing their narrative / 'justification' if Trump is murdered.

Nothing says ' saving democracy' ' like killing your political rival.
muddybrazos
BluesBear said:

muddybrazos said:

Abolish ALL 3-4 Letter agencies - - - everything goes back to State Rights and Government. The 349,990,000 need to rise up on the 10,000 azz clowns in DC...
Agree. FBI should be broken up and agents reassigned to the US marshalls and state agnecies. Get the power out of DC. Split the budgets out to the states. DHS duties need to be folded into another dept like the Customs and border patrol bc it is currently run by people who's main goal is move as many illegals as possible into the country.
STxBear81
need to have those agencies eliminated, and restarted with new leadership. Weed out the deep staters. our country is our own worst nightmare. Double /triple agents /spies. I commented a couple years ago that the dems wanted control and were anti constitution and was laughed at by some. I still believe it, but these plots to kill a political leader who opposes them is the same thing that would happen to any of us if we opposed them. it would likely be easier and more acceptable the more it occurs. May be a reason they dont want us to have guns...so we cant shoot back
BearFan33
Porteroso said:

A lot of things labeled "conspiracy theories" and "debunked" are winding up to be true.

One needs to be skeptical of everything coming out of the media, the 3 letter agencies as well as random X posters.

I'm glad DeSantis is doing his own investigation. He may need to increase his security detail now.
muddybrazos

I'm glad Florida law enforcement and Desantis can look into this since the corrupt fbi will just sweep it all under the rug.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.