Media burying the 2nd Trump Assassination attempt

2,364 Views | 68 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by TinFoilHatPreacherBear
STxBear81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These law enforcement guys will soon be missing
KaiBear
Sheriff is a brave man.

As a ton of **** is about to be unleashed on him.

And the more he investigates, the worse it will be.

Hopefully DeSantis can provide the sheriff with some cover.
GrowlTowel
Mitch Blood Green said:

Porteroso said:

Some of you are so willing to swallow bs whole it is a little disturbing.

They treat BS like it's an oyster.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
J.R.
KaiBear said:

Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

Assassination attempt # 1

SS allows Trump to go on stage even though they had known for 8 minutes a serious threat was still unaccounted for.

Assassination attempt # 2

Trump's scheduled golf game is leaked.

Anyone who still can't comprehend who is the real threat to our democracy is a blind fool.

As always the enemy does what they accuse you of

Shocked any whites would vote D ever. Insane

Shocked ANY working American would vote D.

Shocked any working American would vote for Cheeto Man.
Porteroso
BearFan33 said:

Porteroso said:

A lot of things labeled "conspiracy theories" and "debunked" are winding up to be true.

One needs to be skeptical of everything coming out of the media, the 3 letter agencies as well as random X posters.

I'm glad DeSantis is doing his own investigation. He may need to increase his security detail now.

I'm glad DeSantis is investigating too, but there are also people straight up saying the FBI hired the assassins. With 0 evidence. These people also complain about the rhetoric. Which is it? Is the FBI having to hire assassins to achieve their "goal" or is there so much hatred towards Trump that a few nuts will actually try to kill him?

If you're going to claim government agencies are assassinating candidates you need at least a small shred of evidence. Even a tenuous link. Not total made up bs. They swallow it whole though.
BearFan33
Porteroso said:

BearFan33 said:

Porteroso said:

A lot of things labeled "conspiracy theories" and "debunked" are winding up to be true.

One needs to be skeptical of everything coming out of the media, the 3 letter agencies as well as random X posters.

I'm glad DeSantis is doing his own investigation. He may need to increase his security detail now.

I'm glad DeSantis is investigating too, but there are also people straight up saying the FBI hired the assassins. With 0 evidence. These people also complain about the rhetoric. Which is it? Is the FBI having to hire assassins to achieve their "goal" or is there so much hatred towards Trump that a few nuts will actually try to kill him?

If you're going to claim government agencies are assassinating candidates you need at least a small shred of evidence. Even a tenuous link. Not total made up bs. They swallow it whole though.
Fair enough. My theory is nuts inspired by 24/7 rhetoric by state run media and leaders in the democratic party which demonize Trump. There is also willful negligence by USSS and others assigned to protect Trump.

I used to think there were some lines people in power wouldn't cross. I'm not so sure anymore and with no accountability why wouldn't they. As a matter of fact, people are rewarded for bad behavior against Trump or anyone in his orbit.

I don't swallow things whole, but I can see why people may think some random guy's X post about 3 letter agencies trying to kill Trump is believable.
Harrison Bergeron
BearFan33 said:

Porteroso said:

BearFan33 said:

Porteroso said:

Fair enough. My theory is nuts inspired by 24/7 rhetoric by state run media and leaders in the democratic party which demonize Trump. There is also willful negligence by USSS and others assigned to protect Trump.

I used to think there were some lines people in power wouldn't cross. I'm not so sure anymore and with no accountability why wouldn't they. As a matter of fact, people are rewarded for bad behavior against Trump or anyone in his orbit.

I don't swallow things whole, but I can see why people may think some random guy's X post about 3 letter agencies trying to kill Trump is believable.
I am still very puzzled by how he knew Trump would be at that course on that day. It was an unscheduled, private event. Apparently he was there since 2 a.m. or so , so he apparently had some foreknowledge - set up his perch intentionally early so the Secret Service advance team (if there was one) would not notice him. He traveled from Hawaii - he's not local.

I am not advocating per se there is a leak in the Secret Service, but someone worked with him that would have foreknowledge - like Secret Service, family, or Trump's staff.
Waco1947
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

So it's sort of a big deal.

News not all that concerned about it.

Facebook actively surpressing it.

Why?

God come with a stupid post. How the hell would you know what's the media is posting? I prayed for President Trump at a group gathering at my church today. Be quiet.
Waco1947 ,la
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

So it's sort of a big deal.

News not all that concerned about it.

Facebook actively surpressing it.

Why?

God come with a stupid post. How the hell would you know what's the media is posting? I prayed for President Trump at a group gathering at my church today. Be quiet.

Amusing
contrario
I've said it for a while, when you call someone the second coming of Hitler for over a decade, someone is going to eventually try to take him out. It would actually be irresponsible to not try to take out someone that you honestly think is as bad as Hitler. It's only a matter of time until people snap. I honestly don't see Trump making it to the inauguration, assuming he makes it to the election and assuming he wins the election.

This has been going on for a while though. I remember when Bush was president, my democrat friends and family members called Bush evil. Not that his policies are misguided or he's just a corrupt politician (like all politicians), it was that he was pure evil and a walking form of the devil. I don't agree with a lot of politicians on both sides of the isle, but that's because I know they are all opportunistic panderers who have learned how to play the system for personal gain. I don't think any of them should die because of this, but I think we all need to take what all of them say with a grain of salt because they only say what they know will get them elected and keep them in power. None of them believe the bullplop they tell us.

With respect to Routh's knowledge of the event, he has close ties in the media because he has had frequent contact for some time with media members about his opposition to the Ukraine war. I'm sure during those calls his political beliefs became very apparent to the media members. He was most likely told about Trump's plan to play golf by someone in the media.
KaiBear
contrario said:

I've said it for a while, when you call someone the second coming of Hitler for over a decade, someone is going to eventually try to take him out. It would actually be irresponsible to not try to take out someone that you honestly think is as bad as Hitler. It's only a matter of time until people snap. I honestly don't see Trump making it to the inauguration, assuming he makes it to the election and assuming he wins the election.

This has been going on for a while though. I remember when Bush was president, my democrat friends and family members called Bush evil. Not that his policies are misguided or he's just a corrupt politician (like all politicians), it was that he was pure evil and a walking form of the devil. I don't agree with a lot of politicians on both sides of the isle, but that's because I know they are all opportunistic panderers who have learned how to play the system for personal gain. I don't think any of them should die because of this, but I think we all need to take what all of them say with a grain of salt because they only say what they know will get them elected and keep them in power. None of them believe the bullplop they tell us.

With respect to Routh's knowledge of the event, he has close ties in the media because he has had frequent contact for some time with media members about his opposition to the Ukraine war. I'm sure during those calls his political beliefs became very apparent to the media members. He was most likely told about Trump's plan to play golf by someone in the media.

Clinton is continuing to paint Trump as a worth target of assassination.

It's open season on the Republican nominee for president.

DeSantis better be very careful.
Harrison Bergeron
contrario said:

As the Iron Law of Woke Projection constantly reminds us, it is the left that constantly spreads hate and divisive rhetoric - they hate Trump because he punches back.

On the leak - this was not a media event. Guy had to know in advance to come in from Hawaii.
STxBear81
True
KaiBear
Harrison Bergeron said:

contrario said:

As the Iron Law of Woke Projection constantly reminds us, it is the left that constantly spreads hate and divisive rhetoric - they hate Trump because he punches back.

On the leak - this was not a media event. Guy had to know in advance to come in from Hawaii.

Of course.

And the round of golf was a last minute change to Trumps schedule.

TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Porteroso said:

BearFan33 said:

Porteroso said:

It does not matter what the evidence is for liberals, they only believe "conspiracies" when the state media and agencies confirm them.

The video just a few posts down from the OP with the background of the guy, the knowledge he had to have, the commercial/video he was in, him going to the Ukraine as a private citizen to recruit afghans and Foreign soldiers, etc, none of it matters unless the FBI or talking heads on CNN tells you it matters.
KaiBear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

If you cant believe Mike Adams (HealthRanger) who can you believe. This is one of my favorites.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-10-05-adams-wigington-hurricane-may-have-been-weaponized.html

He is also a big supporter of Infowars and Alex Jiones.

You would have to be a fool not to believe a solid American like Mike Adams.

He is amazing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News?scrlybrkr=58900c17

No outrage about two assassination attempts on a former president of the United States.

No concern about the continual breakdowns in security around a former president of the United States.

Not even a comment about the continuation of incredibly inflammatory comments made by the media and Hillary Clinton AFTER this 2nd assassination attempt.

Just your usual smug bull**** over unimportant minutiae.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Yes, I think its outrageous. I dont bring all my emotions to this table everyday.

I am concerned about the assassination attempts. Do I have to go on record posting about it?

I have not read anything Hlilary Clinton has said in years. i lost any respect I ever had f0r her when she claimed she had been cheated on election night. She did l make the conciliatory and traditional phone call later but it was too late.

I get tired of people following the silly and unreliable assertions of idiots. Its amazing but on this board both sides complain about the other side while gulping the swill hucksters throw out. Read up on the HealthRanger guy that wants his listens to open fire on people. He is crazy and support/enables the Infowar guy that claimed Sandyhook was a hoax.

I consider sources important. Read up on Mike Adams and Alex Jones and see if they are the kind of men you want to hitch your wagon to.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
KaiBear

Yes, I think its outrageous. I dont bring all my emotions to this table everyday.

I am concerned about the assassination attempts. Do I have to go on record posting about it?

I have not read anything Hlilary Clinton has said in years. i lost any respect I ever had f0r her when she claimed she had been cheated on election night. She did l make the conciliatory and traditional phone call later but it was too late.

I get tired of people following the silly and unreliable assertions of idiots. Its amazing but on this board both sides complain about the other side while gulping the swill hucksters throw out. Read up on the HealthRanger guy that wants his listens to open fire on people. He is crazy and support/enables the Infowar guy that claimed Sandyhook was a hoax.

I consider sources important. Read up on Mike Adams and Alex Jones and see if they are the kind of men you want to hitch your wagon to.

Yeah, yeah.

Sources are worth comment , but not two assassination attempts on a Republican. Not the continual violence inspiring rhetoric of the left.

Somehow I doubt your priorities would be the same if Biden, Harris or Obama were the targets.

Back to 'work ' teacher.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
KaiBear said:

Yeah, yeah.

Sources are worth comment , but not two assassination attempts on a Republican. Not the continual violence inspiring rhetoric of the left.

Somehow I doubt your priorities would be the same if Biden, Harris or Obama were the targets.

Back to 'work ' teacher.

Yeh yeah. This board needs me saying assassiination attempts are terrible. I could make up **** and say Biden will be dead soon or the killers are rogue FBI or George Soros operatives or black people are eating pets or Harris was wearing microphone earrings or she already knew the questions. Who cares about source?
Porteroso

Porteroso said:

BearFan33 said:

Porteroso said:

It does not matter what the evidence is for liberals, they only believe "conspiracies" when the state media and agencies confirm them.

The video just a few posts down from the OP with the background of the guy, the knowledge he had to have, the commercial/video he was in, him going to the Ukraine as a private citizen to recruit afghans and Foreign soldiers, etc, none of it matters unless the FBI or talking heads on CNN tells you it matters.

School really failed you, didn't it. You were supposed to get life skills of logic reason and common sense out of it. We must fix public education.
Harrison Bergeron

KaiBear said:

Yeah, yeah.

Back to 'work ' teacher.

Yeh yeah. This board needs me saying assassiination attempts are terrible. I could make up **** and say Biden will be dead soon or the killers are rogue FBI or George Soros operatives or black people are eating pets or Harris was wearing microphone earrings or she already knew the questions. Who cares about source?
I have no idea who is Mike Adams and barely Alex Jones.

I am more concerned by the conspiracy theories pushed by Dana Bash, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, etc. People actual watch them and believe their insanity.
KaiBear

KaiBear said:

Yeah, yeah.

Back to 'work ' teacher.

You only care about sources as a deflection against what's happening in this country.

Millions of illegals coming in every year.
Assassination attempts generated by an inflammatory left
Fentanyl overdoses
Inflation
Dramatically increasing personal debt

BTW thought you were contracted to be working.
How is it you have time in the middle of the work day for a free message board ?

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I am under contract. I dont work 24/7.
Jack Bauer
KaiBear

I am under contract. I dont work 24/7.
Strange

Always believed schools were in session mid day in central Texas.
Harrison Bergeron
It's amazing ...

Any critical thinker knows we have an idiotic imperial media ...
- It is giving more air time getting butthurt the Ohio pet-eating story
- It is blaming Trump for his own assassination attempts

Are we genuinely living in such an Idiocracy Clown World.
Waco1947
KaiBear said:

contrario said:

Hypocrisy, line one
Waco1947 ,la
KaiBear
Waco1947 said:

KaiBear said:

contrario said:

Hypocrisy, line one

Did you even hear her comments ?

There have now been two attempts on the life of a former president and Clinton still declared Trump to be a threat to the country and the whole world.
STxBear81
Hillary is a different breed of animal
contrario
Waco1947 said:

KaiBear said:

contrario said:

Hypocrisy, line one

Waco, you need to own up to the fact that your political party has been calling for violence (any means necessary) for years against the political opposition. You may not like his policies, you may not like the way he tweets, you may not like the way he handles verbal attacks, but no one deserves to murdered because of that. It's very unchristian of you to promote such violence, that's the true hypocrisy here.
Waco1947
contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

KaiBear said:

contrario said:

Hypocrisy, line one

Waco, you need to own up to the fact that your political party has been calling for violence (any means necessary) for years against the political opposition. You may not like his policies, you may not like the way he tweets, you may not like the way he handles verbal attacks, but no one deserves to murdered because of that. It's very unchristian of you to promote such violence, that's the true hypocrisy here.
Huh? When?
Waco1947 ,la
contrario
Waco1947 said:

contrario said:

Waco1947 said:

KaiBear said:

contrario said:

Hypocrisy, line one

Huh? When?
Maybe that's the first step.
EatMoreSalmon
Waco is a troll baiting for reactions.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
EatMoreSalmon said:

Waco is a troll baiting for reactions.

Well that's preferable to the baiting he does on the weekends.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.