Ballot for 2024 General Elections was Mailed

440 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Realitybites
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Message from my County Supervisor of Elections.

My mail in ballot is on its way. Well, it has started.
LIB,MR BEARS
FLBear5630 said:

There is a mail-in ballot in your name. If you should die prior to Election Day, do you get two votes for the dems?

Asking for a fraud
Porteroso
LIB,MR BEARS said:

FLBear5630 said:

There is a mail-in ballot in your name. If you should die prior to Election Day, do you get two votes for the dems?

Asking for a fraud

If your state cannot tell who is dead or not, ask them to please tidy that on up. It is certainly a messy and labor intensive process, but in most states the effort is made to be pretty accurate.
Realitybites
America's 4th quarter begins. 15:00 on the clock. We are down two scores. Win this one, or the franchise is done.
KaiBear
Realitybites said:

America's 4th quarter begins. 15:00 on the clock. We are down two scores. Win this one, or the franchise is done.

Unfortunately the Republicans stuck with an old quarterback who threw for 4 interceptions in his last Super Bowl game.
LIB,MR BEARS
Realitybites said:

Sticking with this analogy, the republicans have, for years, done their best Jerry Jones impersonation-worried more about making money than winning.
LIB,MR BEARS
Porteroso said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

FLBear5630 said:

Asking for a fraud

If your state cannot tell who is dead or not, ask them to please tidy that on up. It is certainly a messy and labor intensive process, but in most states the effort is made to be pretty accurate.
You would think but in some places the dead still vote in alphabetical order
FLBear5630
LIB,MR BEARS said:

FLBear5630 said:

Asking for a fraud

If I die? And how many absentee voters will die before the election that the Dems are hovering to snatch? I think you guys are worrying about something so remote with such little impact it is not worth worrying about. You may end up with 100 out 160 million, if that. Ridiculously small amount, no way can impact a General election. You guys need to reduce the caffeine!

Florida has done vote by mail for years. After 2000, they revamped whole system. Vote by mail is a good thing, I do it every election.
Fre3dombear
Most fraud filled system in the world for any of the 12 or so advanced nations. So much so we're basically the only one that still does it yet some are like "put the caffeine down guys, you're worried about nothing"

Lol
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
FLBear5630 said:

My 88 year old Mom's mail in ballot was received today. For a woman that has voted Democrat for decades, she is voting for Trump! She tells me "Joe Biden has Dementia and Kamala Harris is dumb." Sounds like a pretty damn good assessment to me.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Fre3dombear
I've seen so many on step 4

Step 1: It's not really happening
Step 2: Yeah, it's happening, but it's not
a big deal
Step 3: It's a good thing, actually
Step 4: People freaking out about it are
the real problem

Good thing is if you can profit off the losers that are doing these things to you and your family, life is amazing. It never ends. Learn how. I hate what's to come but for now they make it very easy.
FLBear5630
Fre3dombear said:

I've seen so many on step 4

Step 1: It's not really happening
Step 2: Yeah, it's happening, but it's not
a big deal
Step 3: It's a good thing, actually
Step 4: People freaking out about it are
the real problem

Good thing is if you can profit off the losers that are doing these things to you and your family, life is amazing. It never ends. Learn how. I hate what's to come but for now they make it very easy.

What are you talking about?

You are freaking about far fetched scenarios that affect a very small percent, if even that, of the population. People dying between receiving their mail in ballot and sending it in? Because of that no mail in voting? If that is the best you got?

Done fraud happens in every election in every nation. Is it enough to impact the outcome? Even in swing States you would need tens of thousands, hell even thousands is tough to do.

You want to talk vote harvesting, following State voting laws or intimidation, great. But these far out scenarios that may impact 100 people of 160M? Not enough juice for the squeeze...

By the way, what was found from the 2020 election? How much fraud? Trump's DOJ didn't find enough evidence of fraud. What did Texas find ( I know they did an analysis)? Maricopa City? Penn? Mich?

Maybe Trump lost?
Realitybites
FLBear5630 said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

FLBear5630 said:

Asking for a fraud

If I die? And how many absentee voters will die before the election that the Dems are hovering to snatch? I think you guys are worrying about something so remote with such little impact it is not worth worrying about. You may end up with 100 out 160 million, if that. Ridiculously small amount, no way can impact a General election. You guys need to reduce the caffeine!

Florida has done vote by mail for years. After 2000, they revamped whole system. Vote by mail is a good thing, I do it every election.

Well, my dad died in 1999 and a democrat activist group sent him a voter registration form at his address of last record. I wouldn't have known had my phone number gotten associated with his name in the bowels of some database and I received a text to that effect. I did file a voter fraud report with the Texas Secretary of State. I sent it certified mail, return receipt requested. Although the certified mail tracking number shows that it got to Austin, I never received the return receipt. A follow up email went unanswered.

No idea whose hands that registration form ended up in.

These are the people "safeguarding" your elections and transporting your mailed in ballots.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.