Trump to work at McDonald's

675 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by The_barBEARian
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Middle Class Kamala lied about working at McDonald's, So Trump is going to troll Harris by working the fry cooker at McD's. The guy has a great sense of humor.

KaiBear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Middle Class Kamala lied about working at McDonald's, So Trump is going to troll Harris by working the fry cooker at McD's. The guy has a great sense of humor.

Can't see how this helps his campaign .

Dem media will insist Trump is mocking entry level workers.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

Trump is clearly mocking Kamala. Stolen burger valor.

Kamala would clearly not lower herself to associate with burger flippers.

That is the point.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

Nah, Trump's interviews have been helping him, people are liking what they see. He's much more personal and real than Kamala. They're seeing he's got that Bill Clinton persona where he relates to the regular Joe. They see his sense of humor come through as well. And honestly, one of the best ways to break the silent curtain of the media is to throw a few jabs, in this case a comedic jab.

Some of you keep complaining about his style, but for a non establishment politician, statesmanship is mostly ignored and gets you nowhere in our state run media. He at time is stately but when it comes to the lying partisan hacks, it's gloves off. So sure, his style could benefit from adjustments, but people admire his fight.

The establishment keeps abusing the average Joes, and nobody other than Trump has successfully punched the establishment in the chin and sent them reeling. That fact is lost on the "never Trump conservatives" and it just shows their true colors, they prefer the globalist uni party system that has been decimating the American way of life because it makes them feel warm and toasty.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Congratulations. You win the Trump cheerleader award. Not an easy task on this heavily right leaning board. If you are not getting paid you should be.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
contrario
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Congratulations. You win the Trump cheerleader award. Not an easy task on this heavily right leaning board. If you are not getting paid you should be.
Wait a minute, people can get paid for this type of stuff? Where do I sign up? I can pump sunshine for whoever will pay me!
Thee University

Nah, Trump's interviews have been helping him, people are liking what they see. He's much more personal and real than Kamala. They're seeing he's got that Bill Clinton persona where he relates to the regular Joe. They see his sense of humor come through as well. And honestly, one of the best ways to break the silent curtain of the media is to throw a few jabs, in this case a comedic jab.

Some of you keep complaining about his style, but for a non establishment politician, statesmanship is mostly ignored and gets you nowhere in our state run media. He at time is stately but when it comes to the lying partisan hacks, it's gloves off. So sure, his style could benefit from adjustments, but people admire his fight.

The establishment keeps abusing the average Joes, and nobody other than Trump has successfully punched the establishment in the chin and sent them reeling. That fact is lost on the "never Trump conservatives" and it just shows their true colors, they prefer the globalist uni party system that has been decimating the American way of life because it makes them feel warm and toasty.
This is exactly what tells me America is doomed. We are rapidly imploding.

Trump is the worst of American BS. It truly sickens me that I have to vote for that piece of whale dung. The reason? The Demoncrats are even worse for America so I have to vote for that idiot.

Get Trump/Vance in and pray for Vance to be elevated (in whatever manner it takes if you know what I mean). At this point I'd rather see Vance & Ramaswamy representing the Uniparty.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key"
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Contrarian,

1. You will have to step up your game. Start threads then respond to yourself with more posts to bump your thread up.

2. Throw out opinion as facts and never link documentation.. Just say things like they are common knowledge.

3. Cinque used to do the same thing and people here swore he was getting paid and ran him off. The similarities are uncanny. Same fanantical obsessive posts, just different sides of the fence.

4. Your posts are way too even handed to quallify.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Forest Bueller_bf
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

KaiBear said:

Trump is clearly mocking Kamala. Stolen burger valor.

Kamala would clearly not lower herself to associate with burger flippers.

That is the point.
Her new schtick is she grew up in a "working class" family. Not even saying middle class an longer at several stumps.

People are so stupid they don't look the stuff up, they just believe what they are told.
Mitch Blood Green
Thee University said:

Trump is the worst of American BS. It truly sickens me that I have to vote for that piece of whale dung. The reason? The Demoncrats are even worse for America so I have to vote for that idiot.

Get Trump/Vance in and pray for Vance to be elevated (in whatever manner it takes if you know what I mean). At this point I'd rather see Vance & Ramaswamy representing the Uniparty.

You don't have to vote for him. You're in Texas, you can leave the top line blank and maintain your dignity.
Forest Bueller_bf
Thee University said:

Somebody on here has finally put into words how I feel about voting for Trump. It's not that I want to vote for Trump, I need to vote for Trump because the Dems mess.

I also have to say Vance has really grown on me, he has all the technical ability to swat away flies like Cruz, but still maintains a decent respectful demeanor that is very relatable. Cruz technically destroyed Allred in the debate last night, but he comes across like a flat earther lecturing us about it. A bit of folksiness would help him tremendously.
elayer
Is trump still dancing on the stage or did someone finally turn off the music?
LIB,MR BEARS
KaiBear said:

Campaign like Romney and be called a Nazi or campaign like Trump and be called a Nazi.

Maybe, just maybe, it's best to know who you are campaigning against and be willing to call out both them and their cohorts in MSM to get your point across.

The point is, she's a liar. Always has been. Always will be.

KaiBear
LIB,MR BEARS said:

KaiBear said:

Campaign like Romney and be called a Nazi or campaign like Trump and be called a Nazi.

Maybe, just maybe, it's best to know who you are campaigning against and be willing to call out both them and their cohorts in MSM to get your point across.

Harris is the first out of the 2020 primaries with only 5 % of the Dem vote.

Widely regarded as a national joke as Vice President in the worst Dem administration in over 100 years.

Magically gets the 2024 Dem nomination behind closed doors, without winning a single primary....anywhere, anytime.

90% of the media now declares her to be trendy while ignoring all of her radical left comments and actions throughout her career.

And millions of Americans are buying the lies, despite all of the damage the Biden Harris policies have inflicted upon them in the last 3.5 years.

Its absolutely incredible to watch.

elayer
KaiBear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

KaiBear said:

Widely regarded as a national joke as Vice President in the worst Dem administration in over 100 years.

Magically gets the 2024 Dem nomination behind closed doors, without winning a single primary....anywhere, anytime.

90% of the media now declares her to be trendy while ignoring all of her radical left comments and actions throughout her career.

And millions of Americans are buying the lies, despite all of the damage the Biden Harris policies have inflicted upon them in the last 3.5 years.

The ignorance spewed on this board is exactly what is wrong with America right now. The stupid **** people believe and try to convince others is totally laughable.
KaiBear
elayer said:

KaiBear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

KaiBear said:

The ignorance spewed on this board is exactly what is wrong with America right now. The stupid **** people believe and try to convince others is totally laughable.
Please elaborate.
GrowlTowel
Mitch Blood Green said:

Thee University said:

You don't have to vote for him. You're in Texas, you can leave the top line blank and maintain your dignity.
Negative. A non-vote for Trump is a half vote for Harris. Nobody wants Harris stink on them.

Vote Trump.
LIB,MR BEARS
KaiBear said:

elayer said:

KaiBear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

KaiBear said:

Please elaborate.
only if you will accept generalities. He can't give specifics.
fubar
contrario said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Wait a minute, people can get paid for this type of stuff? Where do I sign up? I can pump sunshine for whoever will pay me!
You might give Dave Aranda a call.
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

LIB,MR BEARS said:

KaiBear said:

Cool to see how some people vote their own oppression for generations. Makes it easy for the rest of us. Sad though but is what it is
The_barBEARian
KaiBear said:

Even entry level workers mock entry level workers...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.