The Interview

1,803 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by mtenery14
Fre3dombear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How's it going?

Trump up like 12% in betting markets today

Man those people gonna be shocked

The fact she's having to go in fox is hilarious. How they gonna convince everyone??? Lmao
Oldbear83
Remember how all those people compared Walz to Elmer Fudd after he cosplayed as a hunter?

This went even worse for Harris.
GrowlTowel
Look for the Dems to pull her of the campaign trail next week and start focusing on their house races.
whiterock
whiterock
4th and Inches
GrowlTowel said:

Look for the Dems to pull her of the campaign trail next week and start focusing on their house races.
i think they are already all in on house and senate.. most just arent paying attention
Fre3dombear

Dayummmmmm

Her handlers were begging Brett baier to cut it short lol
GrowlTowel
4th and Inches said:

GrowlTowel said:

i think they are already all in on house and senate.. most just arent paying attention

True, but they have got to pull her off the campaign trail. She is shedding voters left and right with every interview. If they put her back in Brandon's basement her numbers will stabilize and perhaps let them narrowly flip the House.

It was gamble to put her out there and it didn't pay off.
Fre3dombear
GrowlTowel said:

4th and Inches said:

GrowlTowel said:

True, but they have got to pull her off the campaign trail. She is shedding voters left and right with every interview. If they put her back in Brandon's basement her numbers will stabilize and perhaps let them narrowly flip the House.

It was gamble to put her out there and it didn't pay off.

All that matters is who counts the votes. Trump has literally 0% chance. They'll just say it's cuz trump is stupid and couldn't get out his own way. People will vote their continued financial catastrophe in their personal lives we'll he told to believe
TenBears
Financial catastrophe???? In this market I feel like I have a broken ATM machine spewing money in my living room. Employment up, gas down. I totally get why people don't like Kamala, but this fiction about the negative economy is just orange propaganda.
4th and Inches
TenBears said:

Financial catastrophe???? In this market I feel like I have a broken ATM machine spewing money in my living room. Employment up, gas down. I totally get why people don't like Kamala, but this fiction about the negative economy is just orange propaganda.
your collar is very white..

Blue collars and pay check to pay check families strongly disagree with you..

Not everyone has retirement account or a 401k
LIB,MR BEARS
TenBears said:

You have a very short-term memory. Do you've any clue where fuel prices were at the start of summer? How about meat prices now vs 3.5 years ago?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
TenBears said:

One of the most out of touch posts I've ever seen.

Common Man CPI - food, inflation, housing, rent, clothing, insurance, utilities, etc. It's grown faster than wages by a lot. The majority of Americans feel poorer because they actually are poorer. And they don't have the assets that adjust with inflation.

And for all the gains in the stock market, it's not so impressive when you see the cost increases for other assets.
Mothra
TenBears said:

I need to invest in whatever the hell you're investing in. My investment income has taken a significant hit the last two years. And I can't tell you how many people I know in the tech sector that have been laid off and are looking for work. Basics, like groceries, are completely out of control. I've seen that bill almost double since Biden took office. And good luck finding anything remotely affordable to live in.

It ain't good here in Austin.
KaiBear
TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

My stocks are up 67% over the last 18 months. Going to liquidate everything within the next 10 business days. If others make even more money with me on the sidelines…..good for them.

However the majority of folks my wife and I know are struggling. Increased prices for food, gas, utilities, insurance and daycare are driving them crazy.

How this dichotomy translates regarding the election between Trump and Harris I have no idea.

Forest Bueller
LIB,MR BEARS said:

TenBears said:

You have a very short-term memory. Do you've any clue where fuel prices were at the start of summer? How about meat prices now vs 3.5 years ago?

Yea, I too appreciate the short term drop in gas prices, that was predictable.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
EatMoreSalmon
Listened to as much as I could. Kamala couldn't go more than one salad without mentioning Trump. Few politicians actually answer questions directly, but she couldn't even give a real overview of any plan she supposedly has been a part of putting together and has placed on her campaign site. She obviously never intended to answer any questions at all. She just spouted hatred of her opponent because voters are tired of his divisive hatred. She's out of touch.
Kamala must have taken hate lessons from cinque.
LIB,MR BEARS
KaiBear
EatMoreSalmon said:

Listened to as much as I could. Kamala couldn't go more than one salad without mentioning Trump. Few politicians actually answer questions directly, but she couldn't even give a real overview of any plan she supposedly has been a part of putting together and has placed on her campaign site. She obviously never intended to answer any questions at all. She just spouted hatred of her opponent because voters are tired of his divisive hatred. She's out of touch.

Harris was acting out for the benefit of her base.
Not a bad philosophy.

Since she needs to somehow convince her unmotivated constituents that Donald Trump is more of a threat to their quality of life than an additional 15 million illegals .

TenBears
KaiBear said:

TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

My stocks are up 67% over the last 18 months. Going to liquidate everything within the next 10 business days. If others make even more money with me on the sidelines…..good for them.

However the majority of folks my wife and I know are struggling. Increased prices for food, gas, utilities, insurance and daycare are driving them crazy.

How this dichotomy translates regarding the election between Trump and Harris I have no idea.

Yes sir. I agree with your analysis, except I think the lower and middle classes (whatever the hell that even means now) have and always will struggle, regardless of administration.
KaiBear
TenBears said:

KaiBear said:

TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

Yes sir. I agree with your analysis, except I think the lower and middle classes (whatever the hell that even means now) have and always will struggle, regardless of administration.

That is also true.

But data on personal debt shows it has increased severely over the last 3.5 years.

Now will those people blame Biden Harris policies or stick with their traditional Democratic roots and hope for the best ?

Again, I have no idea.
ATL Bear
4th and Inches said:

TenBears said:

your collar is very white..

Blue collars and pay check to pay check families strongly disagree with you..

Not everyone has retirement account or a 401k
I hate to say it, but you can't just blame the government for that.
BearFan33
Kamala was an endless word salad bar. If the lady can't even represent herself how is she supposed to represent the country. She can't think on her feet. Or maybe she can't think at all. They must have been desperate to put her on Fox in an unscripted interview. She bombed it.
Harrison Bergeron
The imperial medial will just tell the other imbeciles Fox News edited it (projection is the first rule of Marxism), and people that think this book is serious will eat it up.
BluesBear
BearFan33 said:

Kamala was an endless word salad bar. If the lady can't even represent herself how is she supposed to represent the country. She can't think on her feet. Or maybe she can't think at all. They must have been desperate to put her on Fox in an unscripted interview. She bombed it.
She thinks better on her knees...
BusyTarpDuster2017
TenBears said:

KaiBear said:

TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

Ok, you're rich, so "let them eat cake".
ScottS
She got destroyed
BU77
EatMoreSalmon said:

IMO, she arrived late, told Fox upon arrival that the interview would be shortened from 30 to 20 minutes, then tried to run out the clock by reciting her same old campaign tropes or pivoting to blaming Trump in response to any question. Props to Brett Baier for not letting her get away with it.
ScottS
She was roadkill.
nein51
TenBears said:

KaiBear said:

TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

I'm probably at the lower end of upper class or the top of the middle class. We don't want for much.

We grilled some hot dogs the other day and I wanted some potato chips and dip. This was my shopping list:
1 large bag of Ruffles
1 container Daisy Sour Cream
1 pack Hidden Valley ranch dip mix

My bill was just shy of $14

That doesn't effect me in any way but the customers who fund me are absolutely effected by that sort of pricing.

Now do those same customers also make terrible financial decisions on the regular? Yes. No doubt at all.

Do I blame them for complaining about how things are right now? A little less after spending $14 to make chips and dip.
KaiBear
nein51 said:

TenBears said:

KaiBear said:

TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

I'm probably at the lower end of upper class or the top of the middle class. We don't want for much.

We grilled some hot dogs the other day and I wanted some potato chips and dip. This was my shopping list:
1 large bag of Ruffles
1 container Daisy Sour Cream
1 pack Hidden Valley ranch dip mix

My bill was just shy of $14

That doesn't effect me in any way but the customers who fund me are absolutely effected by that sort of pricing.

Now do those same customers also make terrible financial decisions on the regular? Yes. No doubt at all.

Do I blame them for complaining about how things are right now? A little less after spending $14 to make chips and dip.

33 dollars for two lunches at Chick Filet for my wife and I.
Just a couple of chicken salads with additional grilled chicken pieces. No drinks.

Like you, it's not a big deal for us but the drive through was almost empty. A year ago there was always a long line.
ScottS
She probably needs to stay in her lane, I.e. interviews on The View, Call Me Daddy, or MSLSD.
nein51
ScottS said:

She probably needs to stay in her lane, I.e. interviews on The View, Call Me Daddy, or MSLSD.

You mean people so stupid they want to call her Mom a la. Puke
midgett
Have a friend who has generational wealth. Couldn't believe that a Wendy's single with fries and a drink cost $11.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

TenBears said:

Agree up to a point

I don't understand your point exactly about "agreeing to a point", tenbears claimed the bad economy was just orange propaganda. That statement is clearly false, there's clearly some good, but there's very real stats that show that the middle class is being wiped clean. It seems like tenbear's an out of touch white-collar guy gladly raking it in and closing his eyes to reality. So It's not propaganda but what is propaganda, is how the state run media gladly focuses on the "winners" while spending very little time on the majority of "losers" and paints an overly rosy picture, as they've been doing for 4 years. If Trump was the encumbent, then people like tenbears would certainly have a different "impression" on the state of the economy.

Additionally, you're a smart guy, I'm curious to your plan, liquidating the 67% win and moving to another asset(s) really does not put you much ahead since most assets have increased by 50% or more. Any good recommendations?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.