Trump on Joe Rogan's show Friday

1,854 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Mitch Blood Green
ScottS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know Kamala was rumored to go on this show. Trump will go on Friday. Question, is this a good move for Trump? Think Kamala will still try to get on his show before the election? I've not watched this show before and am hoping someone can enlighten me to the impact.
4th and Inches
ScottS said:

I know Kamala was rumored to go on this show. Trump will go on Friday. Question, is this a good move for Trump? Think Kamala will still try to get on his show before the election? I've not watched this show before and am hoping someone can enlighten me to the impact.
Kamala had prerequisites to be on the show, Rogan declined to commit to those so there wont be a Kamala Harris show.

Trump said whenever whatever however and now we get a show on friday.
muddybrazos
It's a great move for Trump bc when Trump goes on shows like this he comes across as a normal guy. He has been on several podcasts like the Theo Von show (that Vance was just on) and he comes across very likeable.
4th and Inches
muddybrazos said:

It's a great move for Trump bc when Trump goes on shows like this he comes across as a normal guy. He has been on several podcasts like the Theo Von show (that Vance was just on) and he comes across very likeable.
his approval rating is climbing

Hers isnt
Mitch Blood Green
4th and Inches said:

muddybrazos said:

Hers isnt

Still not at 50.1. I don't think he gets over 48.
KaiBear
ScottS said:

It is another great move for Trump.

Someone in his campaign is hitting all the right buttons lately.

Now if Trump could just stop with his stupid tweets.
4th and Inches
Mitch Blood Green said:

4th and Inches said:

muddybrazos said:

Hers isnt

gallop had him at 50 in their last approval rating poll

He is always gonna be low which is funny because 56% of americans considered themselves better off at the end of his presidency.
trey3216
muddybrazos said:

Wonder if he'll smoke a doob with Rogan like Elon did.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
LIB,MR BEARS
KaiBear said:

ScottS said:

It is another great move for Trump.

Someone in his campaign is hitting all the right buttons lately.

Now if Trump could just stop with his stupid tweets.
and talking about The Donger, I mean Arnold Palmer
Forest Bueller_bf
4th and Inches said:

ScottS said:

Kamala had prerequisites to be on the show, Rogan declined to commit to those so there wont be a Kamala Harris show.

Trump said whenever whatever however and now we get a show on friday.
No way Kamala goes on Rogan, he will ask anything and say anything and he rifts on for 2 or 3 hours or more.

She needs pre-selected questions and knowledge of the answers she will give. Off the cuff is not her thing.
Fre3dombear
What time does it air?
ScottS
bump
ScottS
Does anyone know when this will air?
ScottS
Joe Rogan Experience #2219 - Donald Trump
ScottS
Has 880k views in 1 hour on YouTube.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

4th and Inches said:

muddybrazos said:

Hers isnt

You should send Kamala some of your hard earned bucks! She is gonna save the economy and the planet.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap
KaiBear
Watching the Trump interview in smaller segments....but one thing came to mind almost immediately.

The interview is THREE HOURS long.

Can you imagine the guts that takes to get hit with any question for THREE HOURS and attempt to answer them correctly the entire time ?

Knowing that 90% of the media is going to pick apart even the slightest gaff and twist it into something 'earth shaking' ?

ScottS
YouTube is up to 11M views.
Wangchung
NBC's big headline about the Rogan interview is that it made Trump late to his rally afterwards and some rally attendees left.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

"Jesus is Lord!"- random in the crowd
"You are at the wrong rally!" Kamala Harris' response
ScottS
I'm hearing Kamala got heckled at her rally and that Beyonce didn't even sing. Did NBC show pics of Trump's rally last night? From what I could see it looked full.
Forest Bueller
Wangchung said:

NBC's big headline about the Rogan interview is that it made Trump late to his rally afterwards and some rally attendees left.

Attendees left? Or attendees couldn't get in because it was full and they left. Which is common with his rallies.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
Forest Bueller
ScottS said:

About to hit 14 million.
4th and Inches
Forest Bueller said:

ScottS said:

About to hit 14 million.
how many did Harris get with Oprah?
Forest Bueller
4th and Inches said:

Forest Bueller said:

ScottS said:

About to hit 14 million.
how many did Harris get with Oprah?

On her main site it shows 2.4 million.

Rogan Trump is up to 16.5 million now. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 50 million by the election.
ScottS
time to fly in more Hatians
ScottS
18M now
Forest Bueller
22 million. Lots of views. That doesn't include the short videos.
LIB,MR BEARS
So many views
So little time
Probably the most views ever
YUGE
Yugest ever
Fre3dombear
KaiBear said:

Watching the Trump interview in smaller segments....but one thing came to mind almost immediately.

Can you imagine the guts that takes to get hit with any question for THREE HOURS and attempt to answer them correctly the entire time ?

Knowing that 90% of the media is going to pick apart even the slightest gaff and twist it into something 'earth shaking' ?

He complimented Robert E Lee who Lincoln tried to hire. Media should excoriate this racist Orange!
KaiBear
Fre3dombear said:

KaiBear said:

He complimented Robert E Lee who Lincoln tried to hire. Media should excoriate this racist Orange!

Lincoln offered Lee command of the Union army.

However after a long deliberation Lee decided he could not war on his family and friends in his home state of Virginia.

Lee defeated several Union armies under various commanders even though he was always greatly outnumbered.
Forest Bueller
Rolling up to 24 million views.

Wonder how many by 11-5
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.