Psalm 119:36
More Winning: Trump To Demolish UN Building And Replace With UFC Arena https://t.co/DutBVOtpvE
— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) September 25, 2026
What really happened after the State Dinner.
— Sovey (@SoveyX) September 25, 2026
The lost Xi camera roll has been found. pic.twitter.com/gNizhiCHG2
historian said:
Fraud certainly had an impact in 2020 in multiple states. It has already been established.
We're gonna need a bigger flag 😂 pic.twitter.com/Q83m84hCgW
— Ramble_Rants (@ramble_rants) September 19, 2026
Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
Kennedy: "I don't think any public official, including President Trump or Kristi Noem or John Kennedy, should spend public money on private ads for themselves ... I may end up with a sombrero on my head, but I also think we ought to have a rule that no politician can have a… pic.twitter.com/xcHkbwuY9Y
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 27, 2026
White House airs new taxpayer-funded TV ad featuring Trump “final battle” warning ahead of midterms.
— NewsWire (@NewsWire_US) September 27, 2026
pic.twitter.com/XKDliPSZPq
boognish_bear said:White House airs new taxpayer-funded TV ad featuring Trump “final battle” warning ahead of midterms.
— NewsWire (@NewsWire_US) September 27, 2026
pic.twitter.com/XKDliPSZPq
historian said:
Fraud certainly had an impact in 2020 in multiple states. It has already been established.
historian said:
The Dems are the party of perverts, freaks, racists, misogynists, criminals, and other malcontents. They don't even know what a woman is!
Don’t worry, using taxpayer dollars to run ominous campaign ads of the President has been done before and is completely legal… in banana republics. https://t.co/HI65p2SNB3
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 27, 2026
boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
303Bear said:boognish_bear said:White House airs new taxpayer-funded TV ad featuring Trump “final battle” warning ahead of midterms.
— NewsWire (@NewsWire_US) September 27, 2026
pic.twitter.com/XKDliPSZPq
Serious question for the Trump supporters here, you cool with Biden, Harris or Obama doing this?
cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
The US does not Conquer. Liberate yes but conquer no.
Sam Lowry said:cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
The US does not Conquer. Liberate yes but conquer no.
You can't be serious.
Sam Lowry said:cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
The US does not Conquer. Liberate yes but conquer no.
You can't be serious.
Speaker Mike Johnson attacks Democrats:
— Republicans against Trump (@RpsAgainstTrump) September 27, 2026
“When people are promising free things to you, you must ask what the real price is. It is your freedom. It will drive costs up. It will ruin the economy.” pic.twitter.com/VR7qO7NkrN https://t.co/Qe2UNpkP7h
cowboycwr said:Sam Lowry said:cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
The US does not Conquer. Liberate yes but conquer no.
You can't be serious.
The US does not go to war to conquer. Yes we have gained land after a war but we have never gone to war just to gain land.
Big difference.
historian said:cowboycwr said:Sam Lowry said:cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
The US does not Conquer. Liberate yes but conquer no.
You can't be serious.
The US does not go to war to conquer. Yes we have gained land after a war but we have never gone to war just to gain land.
Big difference.
Arguably, the Mexican-American War (1846-48) was a war of conquest. The causes were more complicated than that but the desire of d add one Americans to gain more land in the west was a factor. The U.S. did pay Mexico millions for the land we gained, a real bargain based upon square miles. Then again, much of it is desert and was therefore not seen as very valuable (the US was still primarily agrarian).
Still, point is well taken. The U.S. is not the same as the Europeans, China, or other historical powers, especially in the 20th century when most of our wars were fought primarily to defend Europe, South Korea, South Vietnam, Kuwait, etc. often at great cost in lives and treasure.
cowboycwr said:Sam Lowry said:cowboycwr said:boognish_bear said:Trump on taking Cuba: "I think I'll have the honor of conquering Cuba. That wouldn't be bad. It would be a great honor. I can liberate it or conquer it, I think I can do what I want with it."pic.twitter.com/SkrAuUhCIK
— Robbi F (@robbi_fahey) September 26, 2026
The US does not Conquer. Liberate yes but conquer no.
You can't be serious.
The US does not go to war to conquer. Yes we have gained land after a war but we have never gone to war just to gain land.
Big difference.
Trump: "Because of tariffs, we are taking in hundreds of billions of dollars of profits. It's one of the reasons I can offer, if Republicans win the House and Senate, $5,000 to every adult. We can do it and the Democrats can't, because the Democrats don't have any income." pic.twitter.com/OD8fyc8z40
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 28, 2026
A joint statement from Texas Cattle Feeders Association, Kansas Livestock Association and Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association regarding the ongoing ICE operations in Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas:
— Texas Cattle Feeders Association (@txcattlefeeders) September 25, 2026
“The Kansas Livestock Association, Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association and Texas Cattle…
historian said:
I don't know anyone advocating isolationism in recent years and very few in my lifetime. That's. Red herring.
historian said:
That's not exactly what I said. Even the expansion out west, Manifest Destiny, was not imperial conquest in the historical sense. It was often complicated and chaotic and the Native American people's often suffered horribly, although they dished it out too. The reality is that the Great Plains was a vast territory that the US owned (purchased from France) and sparsely populated by small groups of Stone Age nomads. Clashes were inevitable and it was impossible for the status quo to continue.
FLBear5630 said:historian said:
Fraud certainly had an impact in 2020 in multiple states. It has already been established.
Please show documentation that fraud impacted 2020 elections. Established? By whom? What are your sources? American Thinker? Charlie Kirk? How about a peer reviewed site or at least one on the toward the middle?
boognish_bear said:Trump: "Because of tariffs, we are taking in hundreds of billions of dollars of profits. It's one of the reasons I can offer, if Republicans win the House and Senate, $5,000 to every adult. We can do it and the Democrats can't, because the Democrats don't have any income." pic.twitter.com/OD8fyc8z40
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 28, 2026