Best argument for term limits I’ve ever heard. “I can’t do my constitutional role of protecting the country because I am afraid I might lose a seat where my job is to protect the country.”
— Dan Carlin (@dccommonsense) October 6, 2026
It’s kinda disgusting. You swore an oath for God’s sake. https://t.co/Czt8horfKa
boognish_bear said:President Trump suggested Ohio could receive less help from his administration if Democrats win in November.
— VoteHub (@VoteHub) October 4, 2026
“If you put in Democrats, I’m less inclined to help you,” Trump said at a rally in the state.
Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
FLBear5630 said:Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
Just curious, when has another President said that if the lose a State they won't provide Federal support? Please? In your words "It has been going on forever."
Give us some links to other Presidents. Give us links to other Presidents that said if I win I will mail you a check? Should be easy... After all, FOREVER is a long time
Trump on his meeting with Gold Star families: "I invited them out to check out the new helipad, check out the new ballroom, and check out the new helicopter" pic.twitter.com/c8w5IF0vPU
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 6, 2026
cowboycwr said:FLBear5630 said:Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
Just curious, when has another President said that if the lose a State they won't provide Federal support? Please? In your words "It has been going on forever."
Give us some links to other Presidents. Give us links to other Presidents that said if I win I will mail you a check? Should be easy... After all, FOREVER is a long time
Well technically he didn't say it either if you look at his exact words. He said he would be less likely to work with democrats. Not a direct threat but a veiled one. Still wrong in my opinion but not the exact words that it has been made out to be.
Other presidents haven't said it but they seemed to turn a blind eye when it happened under them. Like fema under Biden trying to withhold money for disaster victims in red states.
cowboycwr said:FLBear5630 said:Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
Just curious, when has another President said that if the lose a State they won't provide Federal support? Please? In your words "It has been going on forever."
Give us some links to other Presidents. Give us links to other Presidents that said if I win I will mail you a check? Should be easy... After all, FOREVER is a long time
Well technically he didn't say it either if you look at his exact words. He said he would be less likely to work with democrats. Not a direct threat but a veiled one. Still wrong in my opinion but not the exact words that it has been made out to be.
Other presidents haven't said it but they seemed to turn a blind eye when it happened under them. Like fema under Biden trying to withhold money for disaster victims in red states.
Trump:
— Clash Report (@clashreport) October 6, 2026
Democrats can’t do the dividend because they don’t do tariffs. Therefore, the country is gonna go bankrupt. pic.twitter.com/U9hO1PfOIv
Trump shouts out Russ Vought and then says, ominously, "we have some big surprises coming up in a few weeks, right Russ? He's gonna be one of the important people in the history of our country." pic.twitter.com/rDaAQqZcjk
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 6, 2026
boognish_bear said:Trump shouts out Russ Vought and then says, ominously, "we have some big surprises coming up in a few weeks, right Russ? He's gonna be one of the important people in the history of our country." pic.twitter.com/rDaAQqZcjk
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) October 6, 2026
boognish_bear said:NEW: This is the letter nearly 1 million Americans are receiving alongside their $500 Obamacare refund.
— Aaron Parnas (@AaronParnas) October 5, 2026
The letter attacks Joe Biden, is signed by Trump, and says "I am proud to return your money to you, and I will never stop fighting to put the American People FIRST, restore… pic.twitter.com/oJzYwHu7xJ
Public monies are spent for the common good, not to literally buy voters. You may not always agree with how they're spent (nor do I), but there is a difference.EatMoreSalmon said:boognish_bear said:NEW: This is the letter nearly 1 million Americans are receiving alongside their $500 Obamacare refund.
— Aaron Parnas (@AaronParnas) October 5, 2026
The letter attacks Joe Biden, is signed by Trump, and says "I am proud to return your money to you, and I will never stop fighting to put the American People FIRST, restore… pic.twitter.com/oJzYwHu7xJ
It's crappy, and reads like the student loan site put up by the Biden Administration, and a bunch of crappy letters from politicians in the past touting public monies like the campaign ads they were.
I'd love to see government funded bribes and campaign letters come to an end.
Sam Lowry said:Public monies are spent for the common good, not to literally buy voters. You may not always agree with how they're spent (nor do I), but there is a difference.EatMoreSalmon said:boognish_bear said:NEW: This is the letter nearly 1 million Americans are receiving alongside their $500 Obamacare refund.
— Aaron Parnas (@AaronParnas) October 5, 2026
The letter attacks Joe Biden, is signed by Trump, and says "I am proud to return your money to you, and I will never stop fighting to put the American People FIRST, restore… pic.twitter.com/oJzYwHu7xJ
It's crappy, and reads like the student loan site put up by the Biden Administration, and a bunch of crappy letters from politicians in the past touting public monies like the campaign ads they were.
I'd love to see government funded bribes and campaign letters come to an end.
EatMoreSalmon said:Sam Lowry said:EatMoreSalmon said:boognish_bear said:NEW: This is the letter nearly 1 million Americans are receiving alongside their $500 Obamacare refund.
— Aaron Parnas (@AaronParnas) October 5, 2026
The letter attacks Joe Biden, is signed by Trump, and says "I am proud to return your money to you, and I will never stop fighting to put the American People FIRST, restore… pic.twitter.com/oJzYwHu7xJ
It's crappy, and reads like the student loan site put up by the Biden Administration, and a bunch of crappy letters from politicians in the past touting public monies like the campaign ads they were.
I'd love to see government funded bribes and campaign letters come to an end.
Public monies are spent for the common good, not to literally buy voters. You may not always agree with how they're spent (nor do I), but there is a difference.
Public monies are SUPPOSED to be spent for the COMMON good. Or did you miss that thought inside the Iranian nuclear enrichment sites, too. Voters are to determine if they believe that their tax money has been spent wisely. Campaign media for the incumbents is not money spent for the common good. It's one sided propaganda no matter who does it.
Sam Lowry said:cowboycwr said:FLBear5630 said:Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
Just curious, when has another President said that if the lose a State they won't provide Federal support? Please? In your words "It has been going on forever."
Give us some links to other Presidents. Give us links to other Presidents that said if I win I will mail you a check? Should be easy... After all, FOREVER is a long time
Well technically he didn't say it either if you look at his exact words. He said he would be less likely to work with democrats. Not a direct threat but a veiled one. Still wrong in my opinion but not the exact words that it has been made out to be.
Other presidents haven't said it but they seemed to turn a blind eye when it happened under them. Like fema under Biden trying to withhold money for disaster victims in red states.
Debunked.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-fema-hurricane-helene-relief-b2624786.html
FLBear5630 said:cowboycwr said:FLBear5630 said:Danielsjackson114 said:
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-accused-playing-politics-florida-funding-pro-union-push
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/biden-vaccines-delta/2021/08/05/4359ac76-f567-11eb-a49b-d96f2dac0942_story.html
You lib clowns are tiring. This sht has been going on FOREVER
Just curious, when has another President said that if the lose a State they won't provide Federal support? Please? In your words "It has been going on forever."
Give us some links to other Presidents. Give us links to other Presidents that said if I win I will mail you a check? Should be easy... After all, FOREVER is a long time
Well technically he didn't say it either if you look at his exact words. He said he would be less likely to work with democrats. Not a direct threat but a veiled one. Still wrong in my opinion but not the exact words that it has been made out to be.
Other presidents haven't said it but they seemed to turn a blind eye when it happened under them. Like fema under Biden trying to withhold money for disaster victims in red states.
May want to research that. That was a social media story. Aid is paid by storm severity and damage assessments. FEMA paid out lots of red state claims under Biden.