Trump's first 100 days

1,415,640 Views | 19414 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by EatMoreSalmon
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Notice the scale. If that were actually happening, it's only about one eighth the size of Mt Rushmore.

Maybe they are sculpting that somewhere in Mar-El-Lago?
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear said:

ATL Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

historian said:

The Dems have wanted socialized medicine for decades because they gain more power. They have been pushing for it at least since Truman and the late 1940s. Then there was Hillarycare, their next big push. Thank God we dodged that bullet. Obamacare is basically the same thing but they passed it anyone through their usual tactics: lying, cheating, stealing, back room deals, and unconstitutionality.

The insurance companies got into bed with the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats to create a huge unwieldy behemoth that was never going to succeed. It's impossible. And it was not meant to. It was designed to create a bigger mess they could use to call for "single payer" (Obama was saying that from the start) or "Medicare for all" and here we are.

The problem is that the more government controls anything, the more government destroy it. We must always remember that government is parasitic and does not create anything. It only destroys wealth, innovation, prosperity, success, and especially freedom. Socialized medicine, by whatever label (Marxists are very good at propaganda and we always have "useful idiots" who believe the lies), is all of this and more.

You have to get over this everything is a power move, you have been hanging around MAGA too long.


Cancer treatment is not a power move. Not being able to get a drug because you can't afford it is not a power move. My sister in law can ONLY get the pancreatic cancer meds as part of a study, if she is accepted, because it is too expensive. The great pancreatic cancer drugs the fake news reports, none of us common folk can't afford. Bet Jared and Ivanka can... And don't tell me it doesn't happen. I sat in the office with the oncologist.

My medication is up to $480 a month with insurance, not cancer med. While the CEO of the hospital make 2m a year. The ER is full because there is no option for them without insurance or a credit card. That is happening everyday, it is not "Fake News". That is private health care. Government has nothing to do with it, Insurance companies and peope like Sen. Rick Scott. Read up on him, the great conservative stalwart...

I have an antibiotic that is $3000 per bottle with Insurance. However, my concierge dr in the US can magically find a coupon for Free. Explain that to me.

Sorry, if my government is going to err in a direction of irresponsible spending, spending to make the lives of US citizens better is preferable to spending on blowing **** up or other Nations...


You don't feel like your life, or the lives of other American citizens, is better after the government spent trillions on tying to culturally reconstruct the Islamic world into Berkeley?

"The U.S. government has appropriated and spent an estimated $8 trillion on post-9/11 wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."

At least the Taliban is not running Afghanistan and girls are finally back in school learning about modern art.

You're not wrong about failed nation building attempts. But over the same period about $45 Trillion has been spent on SS/Medicare and Medicaid. And that's against about $27 Trillion collected for it. It's politically palatable to fix the first problem. It isn't palatable to fix the other.


We can always at least theoretically roll back domestic entitlement programs

We can never turn the Hindu Kush mountain tribes into manhattan liberals….

(At least not without extreme violence against civilian populations and a 50-100 year very long occupation)
Agree. We also carried forth the deception of what some keep thinking are the intentions of Iranian citizens. Both could be politically reversed easier than cutting seniors checks.
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
william said:

>>
DHS Secretary Markwayne Mullin Announces Over 1,000 Cases Of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud

"We have 1,620 cases moving right now that are under investigation. We have 151 arrests, and we have 300,000 that we're looking into and that list grows every single day."

"The president was right when he said there was a tremendous amount of fraud in the election. We continue to see that."

This administration has already prosecuted four times as many cases of non-citizen voting as Biden did in his whole presidency.
<<

Right on cue.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
get well carrot top:

Go Bears!
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
>>
Biden-era inspection reports expose Kennedy Center disrepair, safety hazards that Trump seeks to fix
Concerns raised during the Biden era included vulnerability to terrorist attacks and health hazards like lead-painted steel beams, insufficient ventilation in bathrooms and failing sealants containing a cancer-linked chemical.
<<

Tear it down and make Erect new center for Benefit of Glorious Donaldo!

- el UF

Go Bears!
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:



As a former resident of Paris, Trump de Triophe is absolutely embarrassing for even Piggy. There is 1 Arch D' Triompe and it ain't in Washington. Lived close to the real one.
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
>>
Presley Gerber has died at the age of 27

He was the son of supermodel Cindy Crawford Rande Gerber, and the brother of model and actress Kaia Gerber

Presley began working as a model as a teenager

Presley died on Sunday, Sept. 20, at a rehab facility, according to Los Angeles County Medical Examiner records obtained by PEOPLE. TMZ was first to report the news.

Presley was the son of model Cindy Crawford and her husband, Rande Gerber, a businessman, and the brother of model and actress Kaia Gerber. Presley was a model himself. He was open about his struggles with mental health and substance abuse.

Presley was born in Beverly Hills, Calif., in 1999. Kaia was born in 2001, rounding out the family of four.

In May 2025, Cindy remembered in an interview with Today that Presley didn't think she had a job when he was growing up. "I think you told [them] in preschool, [when] there was, like, 'What do your parents do for work?' " she said to Presley. "And you told your preschool teachers that I didn't work, and I was like, wow, that means I'm doing a great job, because he doesn't feel my absence so much."
<<

sad news ....

what's with these kids today??

BITD we drank coca cola and went to arbys.

- el UF

PA.


Go Bears!
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
>>
A 287(g) Task Force partner in Tennessee arrested E*** Z*, a criminal illegal alien from Honduras, for speeding and driving without a license.

It turns out, he's wanted in his home nation for his involvement in a 2016 SHOOTING MASSACRE at a billiard hall.

America is NO safe haven for international fugitives, and our 287(g) partnerships help ensure that.
<<

Viva il Donaldo!!

- el UF

D!

Go Bears!
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
>>
EXCLUSIVE: While the House successfully moved to rein in lawmakers' stock trading, a California Republican is targeting what she says is another avenue for congressional self-enrichment, citing members whose wealth has multiplied over the years.

Rep. Young Kim's Stop Congressional Self-Enrichment Resolution comes after a successful GOP-led effort in July that imposed restrictions on stock purchases and requires several days' notice before stock sales. It also comes as Americans across the political spectrum remain frustrated by many lawmakers' rapidly growing wealth while in public office.

"It could be earmarking a nonprofit organization where a member's spouse sits on the board of directors or board of trustees, so it will indirectly benefit the family. Or it could earmark for a park at, let's say apartment building that a member or member's spouse or member's children owns," Kim told Fox News Digital.
<<

- el UF

D!


Go Bears!
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
>>
Federal prosecutors filed 264 new immigration and immigration-related criminal cases across West and Central Texas in one week, including charges against alleged alien smugglers and illegal aliens with prior convictions for child sex crimes, robbery, drunken driving and aggravated assault, the U.S. Attorney's Office announced Friday. The Western District of Texas filed the cases from ...
<<
Go Bears!
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Fox News may be standing in solidarity with CNN, Politico, and MSNOW.

cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.

Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same guy who said he isn't a leftist

Lefties are fkn delusional
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

ys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

Same guy who said he isn't a leftist

Lefties are fkn delusional

I never bring up Socialism. You do an awful lot, you a Closet Socialist? I think so.

Actually, you protest and talk so much about it, what you hiding?
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bro if you would just stay on the pay side as Socalbear so we do not have to hear you bs over here
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

Bro if you would just stay on the pay side as Socalbear so we do not have to hear you bs over here

Hit a nerve, huh?

Don't worry, they will tell you what to believe. What is real and what is not. What to ask questions about and what not. You'll be back in line in no time.
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

ys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.

FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

jobys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.



Where did I say Biden?

Don't put your inferences on me. I never said Biden was good, didn't vote for him and don't think he should have been President anymore than Trump, Obama, or W.

Trump has been THE most Authoritarian President in modern history. That doesn't make Biden good. Unless you think so, that is on you.
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

jobys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.



Where did I say Biden?

Don't put your inferences on me. I never said Biden was good, didn't vote for him and don't think he should have been President anymore than Trump, Obama, or W.

Trump has been THE most Authoritarian President in modern history. That doesn't make Biden good. Unless you think so, that is on you.

LOL.

Ok bud.

I am just going on where the flow of the conversation went. If you meant something different than that is on you to clarify.


And as bad as Trump is he is not the most authoritarian president in history. FDR still has that one locked down.
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

jobys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.



Where did I say Biden?

Don't put your inferences on me. I never said Biden was good, didn't vote for him and don't think he should have been President anymore than Trump, Obama, or W.

Trump has been THE most Authoritarian President in modern history. That doesn't make Biden good. Unless you think so, that is on you.

LOL.

Ok bud.

I am just going on where the flow of the conversation went. If you meant something different than that is on you to clarify.


And as bad as Trump is he is not the most authoritarian president in history. FDR still has that one locked down.


You have a point. Modern to me is post WW2. But, I agree. FDR was an Emperor. Trump just a King.

Sorry, when your responses get intermixed with Jackson's hard to tell. I apologize if it was not meant that way.

I don't think we have had a good President since the 90's. I would take Bush Sr, Clinton (had the most flaws, but was still a good Administrator we got a lot done on his watch), Reagan, Ford or Eisenhower over the last 25 years. More I learn about Kennedy, I would even go there... They can keep Nixon and Carter
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

jobys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.



Where did I say Biden?

Don't put your inferences on me. I never said Biden was good, didn't vote for him and don't think he should have been President anymore than Trump, Obama, or W.

Trump has been THE most Authoritarian President in modern history. That doesn't make Biden good. Unless you think so, that is on you.

LOL.

Ok bud.

I am just going on where the flow of the conversation went. If you meant something different than that is on you to clarify.


And as bad as Trump is he is not the most authoritarian president in history. FDR still has that one locked down.


You have a point. Modern to me is post WW2. But, I agree. FDR was an Emperor. Trump just a King.

Sorry, when your responses get intermixed with Jackson's hard to tell. I apologize if it was not meant that way.

I don't think we have had a good President since the 90's. I would take Bush Sr, Clinton (had the most flaws, but was still a good Administrator we got a lot done on his watch), Reagan, Ford or Eisenhower over the last 25 years. More I learn about Kennedy, I would even go there... They can keep Nixon and Carter


Even as a Texan, I believe you need to place LBJ in the keep 'em category. Aside from supporting the Civil Rights Act, he had few redeeming qualities to his administration.
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
EatMoreSalmon said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

jobys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.



Where did I say Biden?

Don't put your inferences on me. I never said Biden was good, didn't vote for him and don't think he should have been President anymore than Trump, Obama, or W.

Trump has been THE most Authoritarian President in modern history. That doesn't make Biden good. Unless you think so, that is on you.

LOL.

Ok bud.

I am just going on where the flow of the conversation went. If you meant something different than that is on you to clarify.


And as bad as Trump is he is not the most authoritarian president in history. FDR still has that one locked down.


You have a point. Modern to me is post WW2. But, I agree. FDR was an Emperor. Trump just a King.

Sorry, when your responses get intermixed with Jackson's hard to tell. I apologize if it was not meant that way.

I don't think we have had a good President since the 90's. I would take Bush Sr, Clinton (had the most flaws, but was still a good Administrator we got a lot done on his watch), Reagan, Ford or Eisenhower over the last 25 years. More I learn about Kennedy, I would even go there... They can keep Nixon and Carter


Even as a Texan, I believe you need to place LBJ in the keep 'em category. Aside from supporting the Civil Rights Act, he had few redeeming qualities to his administration.

I just left him out!
william
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Go Bears!
EatMoreSalmon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
william said:



Rescue from Gilligan's Island?
cowboycwr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

FLBear5630 said:

cowboycwr said:

boognish_bear said:

jobys,

I have been saying it for months and months but the Republicans are going to get trounced in November. People are voting with their wallets not their 401s. The economy sucks unless you are already rich and getting richer off the high prices.

And Trump will blame everyone but himself.

Then we will get 2 years of him crying on social media because he can't get anything done and the Dems will try to impeach him every other month. So nothing will get done at any branch of government for 2 years.

On a plus side, hopefully the Dems trying to play lawfare against Trump will cause everyone to want to get rid of them and we can get a sane R back in the White House.

Sane R??? There are none left. They are now all Independents or out of politics. Trump did long term damage to the GOP. They brow beat all the rational people out. We may get an Independent.

There are plenty left. They just keep mostly quite right now. But that will change once Trump is lame duck. They will start to speak out against him.

Desantis is the first to come to mind.

We do not want DeSantis as President. Great job with COVID, good on the operations. Competent, intelligent and driven. But, Authoritarian and vindictive as hell.

You want one person in each Department having 100% power, he is the guy. If you want the checks and balances, no way.


Disagree. I think most of it is show. He would t be anywhere near as vindictive or spiteful as Trump.

He is my Governor and I voted for him twice. Thought he did a great job with COVID, but he also has some warts. I am not sure I want him as President. Hope he doesn't run. I like him, I met him. I want a President that is more about the three branches working together, not 1 person knows best.



Good luck with that. We haven't had that type of president in a long, long time.

Yeah, we are 2 years out. Let's start from the ideal and go from there. No Spec Ops people in positions of power... That doesn't end well.

LMAO. You truly think Biden respected the 3 branches???

That is funny.



Who said anything about Biden? He is ancient history.

I don't bring Biden or Obama up, you guys do. You seem obsessed with him. The only Dem I have spoken positive about was Clinton on the Budget working with Newt and Congress. That is it.

You guys seem to love talking about Biden.

Sigh... You cant even keep straight what you do say.

I said "we haven't had a president that is more about the 3 branches working together in a long, long time.

Your response was "we are two years out."

In a back and forth talking about how it has been a long time since we had a president do that you inferred we were two years from last having that.



Where did I say Biden?

Don't put your inferences on me. I never said Biden was good, didn't vote for him and don't think he should have been President anymore than Trump, Obama, or W.

Trump has been THE most Authoritarian President in modern history. That doesn't make Biden good. Unless you think so, that is on you.

LOL.

Ok bud.

I am just going on where the flow of the conversation went. If you meant something different than that is on you to clarify.


And as bad as Trump is he is not the most authoritarian president in history. FDR still has that one locked down.


You have a point. Modern to me is post WW2. But, I agree. FDR was an Emperor. Trump just a King.

Sorry, when your responses get intermixed with Jackson's hard to tell. I apologize if it was not meant that way.

I don't think we have had a good President since the 90's. I would take Bush Sr, Clinton (had the most flaws, but was still a good Administrator we got a lot done on his watch), Reagan, Ford or Eisenhower over the last 25 years. More I learn about Kennedy, I would even go there... They can keep Nixon and Carter


Clinton was good at maintaining the status quo but in terms of doing anything he really didn't do much. Especially nothing that was unique or pushed the country forward. I think that is why as more time goes on he sort of drops on the list of rankings.

Nixon would be the opposite for me. He did lots of good things that are overshadowed by his mix ups.

Not sure what you mean by over the last 25 years and then list presidents from 38 years or more ago....... Maybe it is just showing your age in that you think Reagan was president just 25 years ago...... Just kidding.

I would say that Bush had plenty of good things as well that are overshadowed by his complete botching of the war on terror.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We don't need the media...we got Trump TV to keep us updated on what's going on

303Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
boognish_bear said:

We don't need the media...we got Trump TV to keep us updated on what's going on




The ministry of truth lives.
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First Page Last Page
Page 547 of 555 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.