Is it not illegal to buy votes?

13,107 Views | 191 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by FLBear5630
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

Oh? Biden wasn't up for re election? Hmmmmm Better get back to your TurboTax app. Lol

He was in office when he did Student Loan forgiveness. I know many that got the remaining amounts of the their loans forgiving after paying 20 years.

So he wasn't campaigning for re election? Or did he used his power of office to buy votes for his re election campaign? Which one? And were democrats not running for office when Autopen tried the student debt bribes?

You really think Student Loan forgiveness and Health Care are election tricks? 5k ain't going to do **** to change someone's life for the better. Student Loan forgiveness and Health Care are life changing and help the Nation.

The more educated the work force the better. The healthier the work force the better. Who we are competing against believes that and are doing it. We are going to let people drown in SL debt because the signed the paper. We are going to let people go bankrupt because they got sick. Real f-ing effective.

I said this earlier, you want to show how cruel and close minded the current GOP's policies are? Come here and talk to the conservatives.

Its funny how you're trying to bring up healthcare out of nowhere as if that gives loan forgiveness vote buying schemes ANY legitimacy.

The Student Loan issue is not a "major" or finishing issue. It is a debt trap issue. These people have paid decades, paying the principle off years ago. It is interest. If you wanted to change it to limiting the interest to a set number of years, I am all for it. I know engineers working for State DOT's that are STILL paying off their engineering degrees 20 to 25 year's later. That is criminal.

As for Health Care, Health Care damn well is part of the conversation. Your Master even brought it up today promising change, we all know he isn't going to do it. He is beholden to the wealthy. A person shouldn't lose everything because they got sick. Many of these people paid into the insurance system for decades when they were young and didn't need it. Now in their 50's when they need it, their jobs "re-org": They can't get coverage for an affordable price. How much did they pay in for 40 plus years when they didn't need it. You will see, you'll be there. Making a decision of paying
for meds or food.
I've noticed you know every example of anecdotal evidence you need at any given time in every conversation so you'll have to excuse me for not using your claims as evidence. Borrowed money is owed money. Sorry you picked a crap major and borrowed money for it. My finance degree enabled me to pay off my Baylor loans. Imagine that.

Admit it, you're only whining about medical bills because you cannot rationalize paying people's debt with tax payer dollars in exchange for votes.


Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

Oh? Biden wasn't up for re election? Hmmmmm Better get back to your TurboTax app. Lol

He was in office when he did Student Loan forgiveness. I know many that got the remaining amounts of the their loans forgiving after paying 20 years.

So he wasn't campaigning for re election? Or did he used his power of office to buy votes for his re election campaign? Which one? And were democrats not running for office when Autopen tried the student debt bribes?

You really think Student Loan forgiveness and Health Care are election tricks? 5k ain't going to do **** to change someone's life for the better. Student Loan forgiveness and Health Care are life changing and help the Nation.

The more educated the work force the better. The healthier the work force the better. Who we are competing against believes that and are doing it. We are going to let people drown in SL debt because the signed the paper. We are going to let people go bankrupt because they got sick. Real f-ing effective.

I said this earlier, you want to show how cruel and close minded the current GOP's policies are? Come here and talk to the conservatives.

Its funny how you're trying to bring up healthcare out of nowhere as if that gives loan forgiveness vote buying schemes ANY legitimacy.

The Student Loan issue is not a "major" or finishing issue. It is a debt trap issue. These people have paid decades, paying the principle off years ago. It is interest. If you wanted to change it to limiting the interest to a set number of years, I am all for it. I know engineers working for State DOT's that are STILL paying off their engineering degrees 20 to 25 year's later. That is criminal.

As for Health Care, Health Care damn well is part of the conversation. Your Master even brought it up today promising change, we all know he isn't going to do it. He is beholden to the wealthy. A person shouldn't lose everything because they got sick. Many of these people paid into the insurance system for decades when they were young and didn't need it. Now in their 50's when they need it, their jobs "re-org": They can't get coverage for an affordable price. How much did they pay in for 40 plus years when they didn't need it. You will see, you'll be there. Making a decision of paying
for meds or food.

I've noticed you know every example of anecdotal evidence you need at any given time in every conversation so you'll have to excuse me for not using your claims as evidence. Borrowed money is owed money. Sorry you picked a crap major and borrowed money for it. My finance degree enabled me to pay off my Baylor loans. Imagine that.

Admit it, you're only whining about medical bills because you cannot rationalize paying people's debt with tax payer dollars in exchange for votes.




At some point the good of the Nation has to outweigh whether something turned into a crap major. You want to put conditions? Fine. I am not saying forgive the principle. But most of these people paid off the principle ages ago. They are paying interest. Just do away with the interest after 5 or 10 years. No problem. Someone shouldn't have to pay off a loan for 40 to 50 years because they made a mistake at 18 to 22. Or, allow student loans to be eligible for bankruptcy. They are not. You can't EVER get rid of them.

Trump brought up medical bills today, not me. Once he brought it up it is part of the discussion.

I have a question for you. In the last several days, Trump is offering 5k and now to re-do the health system. What does that tell you about the midterms?

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

Oh? Biden wasn't up for re election? Hmmmmm Better get back to your TurboTax app. Lol

He was in office when he did Student Loan forgiveness. I know many that got the remaining amounts of the their loans forgiving after paying 20 years.

So he wasn't campaigning for re election? Or did he used his power of office to buy votes for his re election campaign? Which one? And were democrats not running for office when Autopen tried the student debt bribes?

You really think Student Loan forgiveness and Health Care are election tricks? 5k ain't going to do **** to change someone's life for the better. Student Loan forgiveness and Health Care are life changing and help the Nation.

The more educated the work force the better. The healthier the work force the better. Who we are competing against believes that and are doing it. We are going to let people drown in SL debt because the signed the paper. We are going to let people go bankrupt because they got sick. Real f-ing effective.

I said this earlier, you want to show how cruel and close minded the current GOP's policies are? Come here and talk to the conservatives.

Its funny how you're trying to bring up healthcare out of nowhere as if that gives loan forgiveness vote buying schemes ANY legitimacy.

The Student Loan issue is not a "major" or finishing issue. It is a debt trap issue. These people have paid decades, paying the principle off years ago. It is interest. If you wanted to change it to limiting the interest to a set number of years, I am all for it. I know engineers working for State DOT's that are STILL paying off their engineering degrees 20 to 25 year's later. That is criminal.

As for Health Care, Health Care damn well is part of the conversation. Your Master even brought it up today promising change, we all know he isn't going to do it. He is beholden to the wealthy. A person shouldn't lose everything because they got sick. Many of these people paid into the insurance system for decades when they were young and didn't need it. Now in their 50's when they need it, their jobs "re-org": They can't get coverage for an affordable price. How much did they pay in for 40 plus years when they didn't need it. You will see, you'll be there. Making a decision of paying
for meds or food.

I've noticed you know every example of anecdotal evidence you need at any given time in every conversation so you'll have to excuse me for not using your claims as evidence. Borrowed money is owed money. Sorry you picked a crap major and borrowed money for it. My finance degree enabled me to pay off my Baylor loans. Imagine that.

Admit it, you're only whining about medical bills because you cannot rationalize paying people's debt with tax payer dollars in exchange for votes.




At some point the good of the Nation has to outweigh whether something turned into a crap major. You want to put conditions? Fine. I am not saying forgive the principle. But most of these people paid off the principle ages ago. They are paying interest. Just do away with the interest after 5 or 10 years. No problem. Someone shouldn't have to pay off a loan for 40 to 50 years because they made a mistake at 18 to 22. Or, allow student loans to be eligible for bankruptcy. They are not. You can't EVER get rid of them.

Trump brought up medical bills today, not me. Once he brought it up it is part of the discussion.

I have a question for you. In the last several days, Trump is offering 5k and now to re-do the health system. What does that tell you about the midterms?



When asked again yesterday about when will the Iran War end, he nonchalantly said, "probably sometime after the midterms." (Maybe someone will post the video.) Trump is showing a huge lack of urgency. Almost like he really doesn't care when or if the war ends. The Republicans are officially screwed in the midterms. Compliments of Donald Trump. All the Republicans seem to be bragging about these days is how much money they have raised. The pendulum is going to swing back hard in November and the Republican Party seems to be oblivious. It is gonna be FUGLY. Trump had great opportunity when he entered office January '25. So far he has failed miserably. The next President will have a Hell of a mess to clean up. Trump's Iran War and trade war with the world will be his legacy. At this point, it is too late for him to recover.



Call it a tax, the people are outraged! Call it a tariff, the people get out their checkbooks and wave their American flags!!!
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABC BEAR said:

Waco1947 said:

Trump Pledges That If Voters Defeat Socialism In November, They Will Each Get An Equal Redistribution Of Wealth From The Government I call it socialism

I believe democrats call that "walking around money."

historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That describes almost everything the government does: stupid games. Except there is nothing fun about it for most Americans.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And socialism is evil by every measure
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

That describes almost everything the government does: stupid games. Except there is nothing fun about it for most Americans.
So you're an anarchist?
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No, I agree with the Founding Fathers that the federal government should have minimal power. I also believe in the checks and balances in the Constitution.

Government is a necessary evil.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

That describes almost everything the government does: stupid games. Except there is nothing fun about it for most Americans.

So you're an anarchist?

"Anarchy for the UK! It's coming sometime and may be the future dream is a shopping scheme!"
"Do you fell you've been cheated"?

SPs
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

That describes almost everything the government does: stupid games. Except there is nothing fun about it for most Americans.

So you're an anarchist?

"Anarchy for the UK! It's coming sometime and may be the future dream is a shopping scheme!"
"Do you fell you've been cheated"?

SPs

Historian when the government wants to shoot protesters in the street:



Historian when the government wants to provide healthcare:

J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

That describes almost everything the government does: stupid games. Except there is nothing fun about it for most Americans.

So you're an anarchist?

"Anarchy for the UK! It's coming sometime and may be the future dream is a shopping scheme!"
"Do you fell you've been cheated"?

SPs

Historian when the government wants to shoot protesters in the street:



Historian when the government wants to provide healthcare:



you got it Sam!
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

J.R. said:

Sam Lowry said:

historian said:

That describes almost everything the government does: stupid games. Except there is nothing fun about it for most Americans.

So you're an anarchist?

"Anarchy for the UK! It's coming sometime and may be the future dream is a shopping scheme!"
"Do you fell you've been cheated"?

SPs

Historian when the government wants to shoot protesters in the street:



Historian when the government wants to provide healthcare:



Slandering me with lies does not make your point.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

student loan forgiveness has been a liberal selling point for a while. Same with reparations.
Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.
Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.
Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.
That sounds more like gonorrhea...
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.
That sounds more like gonorrhea...


I'd never get a disease I can't spell. I might get AIDS. I'd never get Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?

Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




It's not a problem for your vote. It's no problem for your momma. Why you applying hypocrisy to me?

Why you taking the side of my forth wife?
Wangchung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

Wangchung said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.
That sounds more like gonorrhea...


I'd never get a disease I can't spell. I might get AIDS. I'd never get Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
Wise.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?

FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

student loan forgiveness has been a liberal selling point for a while. Same with reparations.

There is no comparison between student loan forgiveness which educates the workforce and reparation that add nothing to today's nation. One is an investment, one is a judgement.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

student loan forgiveness has been a liberal selling point for a while. Same with reparations.

There is no comparison between student loan forgiveness which educates the workforce and reparation that add nothing to today's nation. One is an investment, one is a judgement.


Of course there is a comparison. Are you really that dense?
Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




It's not a problem for your vote. It's no problem for your momma. Why you applying hypocrisy to me?

Why you taking the side of my forth wife?


I'm not taking the side of your wife. Unfaithful women are as bad as unfaithful men. I'm sorry she did you wrong if you in fact were a faithful man.
I was only saying that I'd be a bit happily surprised if you were a faithful man.
Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

Danielsjackson114 said:

Biden promised student debt forgiveness. How is that any different?

It's not. In fact it's much worse, but not much different.

You don't see a difference between Student Loan forgiveness after already elected and telling people IF you vote Republican I will give you $5,000 dollars?

Really? Cash payment for their vote vs paying off student debt after elected? Not, if you vote for these people Congress won't pass legislation, but I will give you 5k if you vote Republican.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

student loan forgiveness has been a liberal selling point for a while. Same with reparations.

There is no comparison between student loan forgiveness which educates the workforce and reparation that add nothing to today's nation. One is an investment, one is a judgement.


Of course there is a comparison. Are you really that dense?



You really see the two the same? BU grad?
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm really confused!
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




It's not a problem for your vote. It's no problem for your momma. Why you applying hypocrisy to me?

Why you taking the side of my forth wife?


I'm not taking the side of your wife. Unfaithful women are as bad as unfaithful men. I'm sorry she did you wrong if you in fact were a faithful man.
I was only saying that I'd be a bit happily surprised if you were a faithful man.


To make this happen, I have to divorce my wife, remarry. Divorce her, remarry. Kill her. Remarry. Then have her cheat on me and get herpes while I **** a golden retriever.

It's easier to be faithful than have that adventure. But if I do, I'm running for president as a Family Values Republican. I can count on your vote.

You're an odd duck. You should have just thanked me for saving your moms.
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




We are now on to fidelity? Dont tell me, it is a GOP trait. Geez, I cant even write that as a joke without choking and laughing...
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




We are now on to fidelity? Dont tell me, it is a GOP trait. Geez, I cant even write that as a joke without choking and laughing...


You starting to sound like W47. Making less and less sense as the years progress.
Nobody said anything about fidelity being a republican trait. Just that MBG does not come across as a fidelity minded man.
Thee tinfoil hat couch-potato prognosticator, not a bible school preacher.


J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




We are now on to fidelity? Dont tell me, it is a GOP trait. Geez, I cant even write that as a joke without choking and laughing...

Yup. No monkey bidness for the Ds. All upstanding good Christians yall like ! We call that hypocrisy where I come from.
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




We are now on to fidelity? Dont tell me, it is a GOP trait. Geez, I cant even write that as a joke without choking and laughing...


You starting to sound like W47. Making less and less sense as the years progress.
Nobody said anything about fidelity being a republican trait. Just that MBG does not come across as a fidelity minded man.

Geez, get a sense of humor. You couldn't tell it was a joking comment??? IT'S ONLY POLITICS, IT NEVER CHANGES
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




We are now on to fidelity? Dont tell me, it is a GOP trait. Geez, I cant even write that as a joke without choking and laughing...

Yup. No monkey bidness for the Ds. All upstanding good Christians yall like ! We call that hypocrisy where I come from.

Yeah, if there is one thing that never changed is for men of power to "covet" what they shouldn't have. D or R or Communist or Moslem or anyother person of power.they are all the same. Politics is just how they get what they want, most times what they shouldn't have!
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

J.R. said:

FLBear5630 said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

This reminds me of when my forth wife got herpes from a dude and said I was cheating.

It's a bunch of bull*****

But you were cheating.


It's like I told her, you can't get herpes from a golden. Showed her the video. She had me arrested. Me!

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/houston-man-accused-bestiality-involving-family-dog


Everyone knows that you are the type of guy who cheats. Sexual gratification > morality for you. Why you so angry that your wife cheated when you know, you are essentially the same.


Let's go with that. It's not a problem for your vote.

It's not a problem for your momma. She flings her green and gold afar.

Your momma used to ask me to release on her breasts. She believed black jizz prevents breast cancer in women with dumb children.

Do you disagree with my post? Only basing it on your posts in the past. Sexual immorality and promiscuity seems to be your cup of T-bag?




We are now on to fidelity? Dont tell me, it is a GOP trait. Geez, I cant even write that as a joke without choking and laughing...

Yup. No monkey bidness for the Ds. All upstanding good Christians yall like ! We call that hypocrisy where I come from.

Yeah, if there is one thing that never changed is for men of power to "covet" what they shouldn't have. D or R or Communist or Moslem or anyother person of power.they are all the same. Politics is just how they get what they want, most times what they shouldn't have!

Funny about being attacked is I am faithful and value marriage. I come from married people. My parents were married until Dad died. Grandparents married until grandfathers died. (That seems to be a trend). Brothers and sisters are married. 2 over 40 years.

These cats doen't care about failtfulness. They just want to use Christianity to control you.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.