Who is voting for Bo French?

41,083 Views | 642 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by The_barBEARian
Harrison Bergeron
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yes, I will be voting for Bo French. Dems have dropped their liberal facade and reveling in their fascist worldview.

Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fkn lunatics man lol

I hate the left
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You are being a racist for exposing facts

/s
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

You are being a racist for exposing facts

/s



The facts say their entire culture is just scamming and pollution.
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Again super invasive people everywhere they go
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.
Frank Galvin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?


1. H1-B visas. Honestly don't know. Balancing protecting American citizens against the need for technical expertise isn't easy. My impression is that we are not producing the necessary talent, but I don't know that for a fact. If so, however, that is the problem we have to fix. Whatever the case is, I don't see the presence of hard working, smart, family-oriented people as a high-priority problem.

2. Broader Immigration. I am for humane treatment of long-standing, law abiding illegal immigrants with the possibility of a permanent work visa for those that entered as adults and citizenship for children brought here as adults. Would like to see an intelligent guest worker program. With those in place, strict enforcement , border control and permanent deportation for people outside the system. Also, have no problem with a system that de-emphasizes family relationships as a rationale for immigration.

3. Yes, that is just as dumb as Bo French.
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.

We've heard your brags for years. You never worked in Silicon Valley and the graphic clearly says since 2022 so you have absolutely nothing of value to add to this discussion as usual for you.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.

We've heard your brags for years. You never worked in Silicon Valley and the graphic clearly says since 2022 so you have absolutely nothing of value to add to this discussion as usual for you.

huh? Never worked in Silicon Valley? right. Please let me know how you know I never worked in SV? San Jose/Mountain View work for you? That is where our corp HQs is and has always been. So , You lie and talk out your ass. So, please tell me your vast experience in the Technology Business or are you still working at the Feed Store. You are an ass clown. I was not bragging in the least. Don't need explain anything for your big time career. Was just telling what the facts are. Oh, H1B Visas don't all go to SV, you idiot. They are all over the country. Ok, Let's hear your technology experience. "We're waiting" Judge Smails. And I have heard your MAGAness for years, so, you bring nothing but Fox News regurgitation and can't think for yourselves. Viva la Piggy
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It makes sense you have worked there. You are a compete liberal clown... You would fit right in. Being a janitor doesnt count
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.

We've heard your brags for years. You never worked in Silicon Valley and the graphic clearly says since 2022 so you have absolutely nothing of value to add to this discussion as usual for you.

huh? Never worked in Silicon Valley? right. Please let me know how you know I never worked in SV? San Jose/Mountain View work for you? That is where our corp HQs is and has always been. So , You lie and talk out your ass. So, please tell me your vast experience in the Technology Business or are you still working at the Feed Store. You are an ass clown. I was not bragging in the least. Don't need explain anything for your big time career. Was just telling what the facts are. Oh, H1B Visas don't all go to SV, you idiot. They are all over the country. Ok, Let's hear your technology experience. "We're waiting" Judge Smails. And I have heard your MAGAness for years, so, you bring nothing but Fox News regurgitation and can't think for yourselves. Viva la Piggy

Wow, Ok Steve Jobs and John Rockefeller. Youre the boards biggest windbag. Go bang a ladyboy.
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Redbrickbear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?


1. H1-B visas. Honestly don't know. Balancing protecting American citizens against the need for technical expertise isn't easy. My impression is that we are not producing the necessary talent, but I don't know that for a fact. If so, however, that is the problem we have to fix. Whatever the case is, I don't see the presence of hard working, smart, family-oriented people as a high-priority problem.



Its being abused. The roles being replaced by these visas are often middle level-middle market jobs that we do produce enough talent for....not elite type roles.

[When people say "H-1B abuse," they are not talking about the immigrant worker doing something shady. Almost all of the "abuse" happens on the employer and policy side, not the visa holder side. The worker is usually just trying to keep a job and not get deported. The system itself creates the mess.

What actually happens is this: certain companies, especially large outsourcing firms and body shops, use H-1Bs as a labor arbitrage tool. They bring in workers at the minimum legally allowed wage for that role, place them at client companies, and undercut U.S. workers on cost.

Because H-1B status is tied to the employer, the worker has very little leverage.
They cannot easily quit, negotiate pay, or change jobs without risking their visa. So the company effectively gets a captive workforce. That is the "abuse."

The roles most affected are mid-level tech and IT jobs: software dev, QA, data, systems, consulting. Not your elite AI researcher at OpenAI. More like the huge middle of corporate America. When people complain Americans are losing jobs, they usually mean: "my company laid off locals and replaced them with cheaper contracted H-1B labor through an outsourcing firm." That pattern is real and documented.

So yes, this is overwhelmingly a policy and corporate behavior problem, not a worker problem. The visa program was designed to fill true skill shortages. It is often used instead to suppress wages and create dependency. The worker is stuck in the same trap as everyone else, just with deportation attached. If anything, they are the most exploited party in the whole arrangement.]
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The culture of India is totally alien from our own which is one reason we should not be importing them by the thousands. American culture does not need to be transformed. It needs to be reformed to restore our Christian roots as the foundation.

This illustrates the point:

Dallas-area Hindu tells reporter about the many "proven" uses for cow dung

https://notthebee.com/article/dallas-area-hindu-tells-reporter-about-the-many-proven-uses-for-cow-dung
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

yes, I will be voting for Bo French. Dems have dropped their liberal facade and reveling in their fascist worldview.





The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.

We've heard your brags for years. You never worked in Silicon Valley and the graphic clearly says since 2022 so you have absolutely nothing of value to add to this discussion as usual for you.

huh? Never worked in Silicon Valley? right. Please let me know how you know I never worked in SV? San Jose/Mountain View work for you? That is where our corp HQs is and has always been. So , You lie and talk out your ass. So, please tell me your vast experience in the Technology Business or are you still working at the Feed Store. You are an ass clown. I was not bragging in the least. Don't need explain anything for your big time career. Was just telling what the facts are. Oh, H1B Visas don't all go to SV, you idiot. They are all over the country. Ok, Let's hear your technology experience. "We're waiting" Judge Smails. And I have heard your MAGAness for years, so, you bring nothing but Fox News regurgitation and can't think for yourselves. Viva la Piggy

Wow, Ok Steve Jobs and John Rockefeller. Youre the boards biggest windbag. Go bang a ladyboy.

Get serious clown. Jobs and Rock ...huh. I just had a corp gig in my 30s, worked my ass off, learned a ton, saw the world on someone else's nickel. . well, thanks for putting it out in public that you like, Trump are a LIAR and speak out of your ass . You have ZERO credibility, Maga boy. Oh, conveniently and you Maga's do, dodge and redirect is yalls speciality. Since YOU started throwing shade, I asked you one question. What is your technology experience? Let me know if you can find time during your cigarette break at the Feed Store.
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
LOL. UT is one of the few left standing that do not mess with their home or road unis.
Iran has Trump by his pu**y and no way they will let go
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Danielsjackson114 said:

It makes sense you have worked there. You are a compete liberal clown... You would fit right in. Being a janitor doesnt count

yeah, it makes total sense. It's called a JOB, Twink. You should get one. What do you do for a living if you are out of High School ? Where did your wealth of experience come from? What is your educational background? Oh, yeah, we know you got a big bag of nothing but scanning the internet to post gay or trans stuff you like.
muddybrazos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.

We've heard your brags for years. You never worked in Silicon Valley and the graphic clearly says since 2022 so you have absolutely nothing of value to add to this discussion as usual for you.

huh? Never worked in Silicon Valley? right. Please let me know how you know I never worked in SV? San Jose/Mountain View work for you? That is where our corp HQs is and has always been. So , You lie and talk out your ass. So, please tell me your vast experience in the Technology Business or are you still working at the Feed Store. You are an ass clown. I was not bragging in the least. Don't need explain anything for your big time career. Was just telling what the facts are. Oh, H1B Visas don't all go to SV, you idiot. They are all over the country. Ok, Let's hear your technology experience. "We're waiting" Judge Smails. And I have heard your MAGAness for years, so, you bring nothing but Fox News regurgitation and can't think for yourselves. Viva la Piggy

Wow, Ok Steve Jobs and John Rockefeller. Youre the boards biggest windbag. Go bang a ladyboy.

Get serious clown. Jobs and Rock ...huh. I just had a corp gig in my 30s, worked my ass off, learned a ton, saw the world on someone else's nickel. . well, thanks for putting it out in public that you like, Trump are a LIAR and speak out of your ass . You have ZERO credibility, Maga boy. Oh, conveniently and you Maga's do, dodge and redirect is yalls speciality. Since YOU started throwing shade, I asked you one question. What is your technology experience? Let me know if you can find time during your cigarette break at the Feed Store.

Lol, youre a one trick pony with the Trump crap. I'm one of Trumps biggest critics this go around. He turned on his supporters a long time ago and only works for himself and Israel. My technology experience is ive been on these internets since it was invented. Ive heard your crap since the beginning of bfans. Are you hanging with the ladyboys in Soi Cowboy right now? or are you in Soi 6 in Pattaya?
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

The culture of India is totally alien from our own which is one reason we should not be importing them by the thousands. American culture does not need to be transformed. It needs to be reformed to restore our Christian roots as the foundation.

This illustrates the point:

Dallas-area Hindu tells reporter about the many "proven" uses for cow dung

https://notthebee.com/article/dallas-area-hindu-tells-reporter-about-the-many-proven-uses-for-cow-dung

Sounds like they could fit right in. Just think of it as the new Ivermectin.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

muddybrazos said:

J.R. said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Frank Galvin said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Guy Noir said:

I agree the post was in poor taste and I also think it was racist.

I am genuinely curious - take my word or not - not trying to argue.

What makes you think it was racist. Curious of a reasonably detailed explanation of why you think it was racist.

It is pretty obvious. The implication in the comments of the post by Bo French is that UT does not have mostly white faces in the picture or at UT Graduation.

IIRC, the commentary was about non-Americans taking the admissions places of American students not anything to do with race. Did he make some anti-Indian comments? Did he say UT should be all white?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist?

I think you are dancing around the meaning of the post. What is your interpretation of the post?

Apologies, I thought I was pretty clear. I read the post as expressing frustration that so many admissions spots at the University of Texas were being taken by non-Americans.

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?




Bo French is a GOP candidate for state wide office, meaning he will likely be elected. So to begin with he should traffic in facts, not distortions. He knows or should know that by state law 90% of UT's undergrad enrollment must be Texas residents and that approximately 4% of UT's undergrads are not US citizens. Many of those are Hispanics and others are Europeans. In other words he likely knows and definitely should know that UT Austin is not being overrun by non-citizens.


More troubling is the idea that you can tell a person's citizenship status by their skin color.

Most troubling is that French has been consistent in his position that we need to deport US citizens based on their ancestry. Coupled with other racial slurs, most notably comparing SNAP recipients to chimps, he does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Many life long Republicans and current candidates recognize French for what he obviously is. Yet only a few bring themselves to break with him. They lack the courage to do so because they want to hold onto the enthusiasm of disaffected, young white males who see someone fighting for them when provocative candidates are homophobic, misogynist, or racist.

It sickens me. You can debate immigration without being degrading, but in Trump's GOP that is too rhino.

I agree as I have stated. Seeing those kids makes me smile.

Do you think we should continue to liberally deploy the H1-B program to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think we should have liberal illegal immigration policies to import competitors to American workers?

Do you think when people post a picture of an all-white group or an all-male group and imply something is wrong with that it is racist or sexist?

Hammerskin Hank...We do not have the talent, hence H!B visas. We ain't got it.



Actually, it appears that you are wrong. We are just being sold out for cheaper labor at the expense of Americans.

I was a C Suite Exec at a Fortune 250 Technology Manufacturing Co during my corp. days. Had locations all over the world. I kinda know what I'm talking about here. It isn't slave labor whatsoever. I will use Indians for example. We and most companies and our pay wages based on technical proficiency which are directly the same as what we would pay your basic white kid with the same skill sets. I can't really see Billy Bob from NTSU doing inverse derivative coding. Lets face it, except for our top end Universities, our education level is not commensurate with much of the world. Thems the facts.

We've heard your brags for years. You never worked in Silicon Valley and the graphic clearly says since 2022 so you have absolutely nothing of value to add to this discussion as usual for you.

huh? Never worked in Silicon Valley? right. Please let me know how you know I never worked in SV? San Jose/Mountain View work for you? That is where our corp HQs is and has always been. So , You lie and talk out your ass. So, please tell me your vast experience in the Technology Business or are you still working at the Feed Store. You are an ass clown. I was not bragging in the least. Don't need explain anything for your big time career. Was just telling what the facts are. Oh, H1B Visas don't all go to SV, you idiot. They are all over the country. Ok, Let's hear your technology experience. "We're waiting" Judge Smails. And I have heard your MAGAness for years, so, you bring nothing but Fox News regurgitation and can't think for yourselves. Viva la Piggy

Wow, Ok Steve Jobs and John Rockefeller. Youre the boards biggest windbag. Go bang a ladyboy.

Get serious clown. Jobs and Rock ...huh. I just had a corp gig in my 30s, worked my ass off, learned a ton, saw the world on someone else's nickel. . well, thanks for putting it out in public that you like, Trump are a LIAR and speak out of your ass . You have ZERO credibility, Maga boy. Oh, conveniently and you Maga's do, dodge and redirect is yalls speciality. Since YOU started throwing shade, I asked you one question. What is your technology experience? Let me know if you can find time during your cigarette break at the Feed Store.

Lol, youre a one trick pony with the Trump crap. I'm one of Trumps biggest critics this go around. He turned on his supporters a long time ago and only works for himself and Israel. My technology experience is ive been on these internets since it was invented. Ive heard your crap since the beginning of bfans. Are you hanging with the ladyboys in Soi Cowboy right now? or are you in Soi 6 in Pattaya?

great. back to hurling insults as though I actually give 2 chits about someone who lies and talks out his ass and who obviously hasn't accomplished much in life. Funny you know Soi Cowboy. you been hanging out on Soi 6 in Pattaya? I'm sure it was just research you perv. Not into Ladyboys. Not into any of those spots. Not my bag. Given your pervy nature, you should visit Nana Plaza next time. Ladyboy bar central for you. I have nothing against them as they are people. I have 2 friends that are and they have professional careers. Viva la Perv
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
historian said:

The culture of India is totally alien from our own which is one reason we should not be importing them by the thousands. American culture does not need to be transformed. It needs to be reformed to restore our Christian roots as the foundation.

This illustrates the point:

Dallas-area Hindu tells reporter about the many "proven" uses for cow dung

https://notthebee.com/article/dallas-area-hindu-tells-reporter-about-the-many-proven-uses-for-cow-dung


We all see this to be true. Trump has been exporting bull**** since the Obama election.
Bestweekeverr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
whiterock said:

yes, I will be voting for Bo French. Dems have dropped their liberal facade and reveling in their fascist worldview.




Hasan Piker is running for Texas Railroad Commissioner?
Danielsjackson114
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you cannot differentiate between what Bo has said and what Hasan has said

You must be a liberal clown
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"muh meritocracy!"

DAC
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mitch Blood Green said:

muddybrazos said:



Very glad I dont live in the N Dallas suburbs.


I'd go eat their foods.

You'll be ****ting like a weisel
SipEmBears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm voting for him over the alternative.
I came for the rumors, stayed for the overreactions.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.