Danielsjackson114 said:
That's funny
I remember when the SPLC, an arm of the left, was funding neo Nazis
Cute article, tempus rectum
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
https://www.sacurrent.com/news/politics-and-elections/karl-rove-says-republican-party-is-being-taken-over-by-nazis/
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
ATL Bear said:Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.
ATL Bear said:I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
Redbrickbear said:ATL Bear said:Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.
Tariffs…like Lincoln?
Price controls & government taking stakes in companies…like FDR?
Massive social safety net, money transfers from one group of tax payers to another, and expansive welfare programs…like LBJ?
Again when does any of this translate into German WWI Vets taking over the party…expanding German living space in a war of conquest to the Ural Mountains, restoring German paganism, and liquidating the Jews & Slavs?
Sam Lowry said:Redbrickbear said:ATL Bear said:Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.
Tariffs…like Lincoln?
Price controls & government taking stakes in companies…like FDR?
Massive social safety net, money transfers from one group of tax payers to another, and expansive welfare programs…like LBJ?
Again when does any of this translate into German WWI Vets taking over the party…expanding German living space in a war of conquest to the Ural Mountains, restoring German paganism, and liquidating the Jews & Slavs?
If you're defining modern fascism in terms of WW1 veterans or the Ural Mountains, you're kind of missing the point.
Redbrickbear said:Sam Lowry said:Redbrickbear said:ATL Bear said:Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.
Tariffs…like Lincoln?
Price controls & government taking stakes in companies…like FDR?
Massive social safety net, money transfers from one group of tax payers to another, and expansive welfare programs…like LBJ?
Again when does any of this translate into German WWI Vets taking over the party…expanding German living space in a war of conquest to the Ural Mountains, restoring German paganism, and liquidating the Jews & Slavs?
If you're defining modern fascism in terms of WW1 veterans or the Ural Mountains, you're kind of missing the point.
And anyone who thinks fascism is taking over when they see tariffs, price controls, or citizens not liking mass immigration is beyond reason or sanity
Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
GrowlTowel said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Link?
ATL Bear said:Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.
Redbrickbear said:Sam Lowry said:Redbrickbear said:ATL Bear said:Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.
Tariffs…like Lincoln?
Price controls & government taking stakes in companies…like FDR?
Massive social safety net, money transfers from one group of tax payers to another, and expansive welfare programs…like LBJ?
Again when does any of this translate into German WWI Vets taking over the party…expanding German living space in a war of conquest to the Ural Mountains, restoring German paganism, and liquidating the Jews & Slavs?
If you're defining modern fascism in terms of WW1 veterans or the Ural Mountains, you're kind of missing the point.
And anyone who thinks fascism is taking over when they see tariffs, price controls, or citizens not liking mass immigration is beyond reason or sanity
BUDOS said:
And few want to listen live to Jack Smith now streaming.
Sam Lowry said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Clearly so, but you know...price controls.
FLBear5630 said:BUDOS said:
And few want to listen live to Jack Smith now streaming.
He is interesting. You guys listening...
Redbrickbear said:Sam Lowry said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Clearly so, but you know...price controls.
It was the other side of this debate arguing that price controls & tariffs had some kind of latent Nazi intent or association.
And who is the modern GOP trying to "purify" the country of that could ever give a rational person the idea it's anything like Nazi party?
Frank Galvin said:GrowlTowel said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Link?
https://www.texastribune.org/2026/03/27/texas-cpac-bo-french-islamophobia-muslim-railroad-commissioner-deport/
Frank Galvin said:Redbrickbear said:Sam Lowry said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Clearly so, but you know...price controls.
It was the other side of this debate arguing that price controls & tariffs had some kind of latent Nazi intent or association.
And who is the modern GOP trying to "purify" the country of that could ever give a rational person the idea it's anything like Nazi party?
You are going to vote for a guy who wants to deport 100 million people based on their ethnicity. There have been repeated leaks of internal communications in TPUSA and Young Republican organizations that read like a Nazi admiration society. Stephen Miller. The Department of Homeland Security routinely coopts white supremacist imagery and anthems.
People who support this s--t are either stupid or evil. For the record, I don't think you are stupid.
GrowlTowel said:Frank Galvin said:GrowlTowel said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Link?
https://www.texastribune.org/2026/03/27/texas-cpac-bo-french-islamophobia-muslim-railroad-commissioner-deport/
How does this cite support your conclusion?
The nationalist bent of this administration is undeniable, and drives many economic approaches. The socialist adjacent policies they're pushing does create a logical description as National Socialist. That doesn't make Trump Hitler, just the inexplicable direction he takes under a banner of conservatism.Redbrickbear said:ATL Bear said:I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
Tariffs…like Lincoln?
Price controls & government taking stakes in companies…like FDR?
Massive social safety net, money transfers from one group of tax payers to another, and expansive welfare programs…like LBJ?
Again when does any of this translate into German WWI Vets taking over the party…expanding German living space in a war of conquest to the Ural Mountains, restoring German paganism, and liquidating the Jews & Slavs?
GrowlTowel said:Frank Galvin said:Redbrickbear said:Sam Lowry said:Frank Galvin said:
There is no question that a decent percentage of the current GOP wants to purify the country. Posters on this forum either admit it or play semantics to avoid addressing it. The whole group of them is morally repugnant.
Clearly so, but you know...price controls.
It was the other side of this debate arguing that price controls & tariffs had some kind of latent Nazi intent or association.
And who is the modern GOP trying to "purify" the country of that could ever give a rational person the idea it's anything like Nazi party?
You are going to vote for a guy who wants to deport 100 million people based on their ethnicity. There have been repeated leaks of internal communications in TPUSA and Young Republican organizations that read like a Nazi admiration society. Stephen Miller. The Department of Homeland Security routinely coopts white supremacist imagery and anthems.
People who support this s--t are either stupid or evil. For the record, I don't think you are stupid.
Are you going to cite actual sources for your outlandish opinions or are we just supposed to take your bigoted words as fact?
ATL Bear said:The nationalist bent of this administration is undeniable, and drives many economic approaches. The socialist adjacent policies they're pushing does create a logical description as National Socialist. That doesn't make Trump Hitler, just the inexplicable direction he takes under a banner of conservatism.Redbrickbear said:ATL Bear said:I don't know. Keep pushing the tariffs, taking government stakes in companies, promise $5000 checks, and advocate for price controls and the National Socialist label might not be too far fetched.Redbrickbear said:
Can't believe the GOP is being taken over by German World War I veterans who want a Germanic Empire in Eastern Europe.
I honeslty did not think there were that many WWI vets around anymore
Learn something new everyday
Tariffs…like Lincoln?
Price controls & government taking stakes in companies…like FDR?
Massive social safety net, money transfers from one group of tax payers to another, and expansive welfare programs…like LBJ?
Again when does any of this translate into German WWI Vets taking over the party…expanding German living space in a war of conquest to the Ural Mountains, restoring German paganism, and liquidating the Jews & Slavs?