Petition Denied

25,754 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by cowboycwr
Robemcdo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Your answer is at the top of the page

This thread has been moved out of football . Because this 'story' has nothing to do with football or Athletics .
So yes what you posted is correct

Ok. I read the top of the page. Are you saying Ian was not in charge of his own department? That he had no knowledge of anything going on around his ownself? If true, he should have been fired for gross incompetence.
Top of the page says
Eric Treszoks Politics, Religion, Etc
This has nothing to do with athletics. Nothing. There are some corrupt people in in Waco. You might want to look west of the 35. That's were this started. Putting innocent people in jail. Which they do every single day.

There was nothing going in Athletics aside from Athletics..which I believe was operating quite effectively. This is all smoke and mirrors. Has been from the start.

Ian did not operate in vacuum. If he knew things were going on around him and did nothing, he was complicit. Same with Art. I never saw a coach at any level, who didn't know everything going on with every kid on the team. That's what assistants are for.

I know Ian is your buddy forever (or maybe you are Ian) but he won't tell you anything he doesn't want out because he knows you are talking in this board all the time. I know that's hard for you to take but it's reality.

If he was clean, he wouldn't have left

You could speculate that point and if I didn't know better I'd consider it but you can also make the point that he saw how they treated his cohort Briles and decided it was best for everyone including him for him to step aside .

If Ian was negligent and girls got harmed because of it he would not be working again . You would have never seen him again . The same goes for cab. These are noble men who lived their lives with honor
These points are indisputable

xiledinok
For such noble men, they sure had difficulty handling right from wrong on a college campus.
Art cannot even get acknowledged by the institution of football, the NFL, and no colleges want him around because there is something called academics and Briles shows no ability to understand it.
Top it off, he sued an NCAA school. The NCAA is made up schools, not coaches. His best bet is a loser high school program off the beaten path needing victory in football (at all costs).

Ian works for Jerry Falwell Jr. I guess Falwell's litmus test includes Sunday school teaching. Never mind the problems with women. Women are second string at Liberty. No one cares in Lynchburg. Values are politics.
Stranger
Robemcdo said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

This thread has been moved out of football . Because this 'story' has nothing to do with football or Athletics .

Ok. I read the top of the page. Are you saying Ian was not in charge of his own department? That he had no knowledge of anything going on around his ownself? If true, he should have been fired for gross incompetence.
Top of the page says
This has nothing to do with athletics. Nothing. There are some corrupt people in in Waco. You might want to look west of the 35. That's were this started. Putting innocent people in jail. Which they do every single day.

There was nothing going in Athletics aside from Athletics..which I believe was operating quite effectively. This is all smoke and mirrors. Has been from the start.

Ian did not operate in vacuum. If he knew things were going on around him and did nothing, he was complicit. Same with Art. I never saw a coach at any level, who didn't know everything going on with every kid on the team. That's what assistants are for.

I know Ian is your buddy forever (or maybe you are Ian) but he won't tell you anything he doesn't want out because he knows you are talking in this board all the time. I know that's hard for you to take but it's reality.

You could speculate that point and if I didn't know better I'd consider it but you can also make the point that he saw how they treated his cohort Briles and decided it was best for everyone including him for him to step aside .

If Ian was negligent and girls got harmed because of it he would not be working again . You would have never seen him again . The same goes for cab. These are noble men who lived their lives with honor
These points are indisputable

I know lots and lots of people who would find those points disputable
I'm a Bearbacker
cowboycwr
Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Top of the page says

Ian did not operate in a vacuum. If he knew things were going on around him and did nothing, he was complicit. Same with Art. I never saw a coach at any level, who didn't know everything going on with every kid on the team. That's what assistants are for.

Are you for real??

There were lots of things I never told my coaches when I was in high school. Same for when I was coaching and there were lots of players that didn't share things with us coaches. Even when it was things like they hadn't seen their mom in 3 days and had been taking care of younger brothers and sisters all week. Or when a parent lost a job and they might get kicked out of their apartment.

As for Ian he was told he was about to be fired.... so what was he supposed to do? Say he was not resigning and force them to fire him?

Stranger
cowboycwr said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Top of the page says

Ian did not operate in a vacuum. If he knew things were going on around him and did nothing, he was complicit. Same with Art. I never saw a coach at any level, who didn't know everything going on with every kid on the team. That's what assistants are for.

Are you for real??

There were lots of things I never told my coaches when I was in high school. Same for when I was coaching and there were lots of players that didn't share things with us coaches. Even when it was things like they hadn't seen their mom in 3 days and had been taking care of younger brothers and sisters all week. Or when a parent lost a job and they might get kicked out of their apartment.

As for Ian he was told he was about to be fired.... so what was he supposed to do? Say he was not resigning and force them to fire him?

Assistant coaches know who the lovers are, the drinkers, the dopers, the fighters, the stoolies, the thieves, the curfew breakers. It's their job. Don't believe me? Go ask Thee or robby44 or anybody else that played college ball. There are no secrets on a football team. Art even saw video of some sexual activity with the volleyball player. Did he approve? Hell no. Unless he was blindfolded and locked in a cave, Ian knew too. You are terminally naive if you believe those two were oblivious to what was happening in their "athletic " department.

On the other foot, the players knew of Art's courtship with UT prior to the Fiesta bowl.

Quit painting Ian as a choirboy. Ribbon clerk maybe, but choirboy, no.

I can't believe some of you people have college degrees and have remained so gullible.
I'm a Bearbacker
xiledinok
Stranger said:

cowboycwr said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Stranger said:

Robemcdo said:

Top of the page says

Are you for real??

Assistant coaches know who the lovers are, the drinkers, the dopers, the fighters, the stoolies, the thieves, the curfew breakers. It's their job. Don't believe me? Go ask Thee or robby44 or anybody else that played college ball. There are no secrets on a football team. Art even saw video of some sexual activity with the volleyball player. Did he approve? Hell no. Unless he was blindfolded and locked in a cave, Ian knew too. You are terminally naive if you believe those two were oblivious to what was happening in their "athletic " department.

On the other foot, the players knew of Art's courtship with UT prior to the Fiesta bowl.

Quit painting Ian as a choirboy. Ribbon clerk maybe, but choirboy, no.

I can't believe some of you people have college degrees and have remained so gullible.
Art saw the video. He really is an embarrassment to coaching, the schools, education, the game of football and to blind hero worshipping.
Ian is a two faced enabler who was hired for compliance and was worthless. He made us look like fools with the Big 12.
Ian and Art ran out athletic department like a homeless camp. Those two acted like Neanderthals. They remind me of these two bums who used to pimp their sister for booze. Baylor was the sister in our situation.
JXL
Saying that Briles was grossly negligent at the very least, and that the Board of Regents needs a major overhaul, are not mutually inconsistent positions.
NoBSU
JXL said:

Saying that Briles was grossly negligent at the very least, and that the Board of Regents needs a major overhaul, are not mutually inconsistent positions.

Exactly!
Stranger
What happened to Robemcdo and cowboycwr?

Merry Christmas!!
I'm a Bearbacker
NoBSU
Stranger said:

Merry Christmas!!
Just my opinion, but cowboy has been around for a long time. Not sure he deserves to be lumped in with a Canadian friend of Ian's that remains here long after Ian is gone.
xiledinok
Stranger said:

Merry Christmas!!
Robe has to get instructions.
No wonder those lawyers won't settle with BU or Briles.
Wait until the fact the old ball coach got a view of an amateur video that Vivid Video couldn't sell.
Good God Almighty! I would hide out too if I were him. He is going to be more famous or infamous.
cowboycwr
Stranger said:

Merry Christmas!!
I'm still here. Always have been.

IF you are referring to why I didn't reply to your last post it is because you missed the point of what I said.

I replied ONLY to your claim that coaches know EVERYTHING about EVERY SINGLE one of their players.

Which is 100% false. EVERYONE HAS SECRETS.

That is a fact.

There is no possible way a coach could know every little thing going on in 85 players (more if you count the walk ons/ non scholarship) lives.

I said NOTHING about Ian or Art or what went on.

but in your reply you focused on Ian and Art and how they knew, blah blah blah.

Because all you wanted to see from my post was a defense of Ian when it was not.
cowboycwr
NoBSU said:

Stranger said:

Merry Christmas!!
Just my opinion, but cowboy has been around for a long time. Not sure he deserves to be lumped in with a Canadian friend of Ian's that remains here long after Ian is gone.
He just wanted to read my post as a defense of Ian when it had absolutely nothing to do with Ian and 100% to do with Strangers false claim that a coach knows every single thing going on in every single players lives.

According to Stranger every coach who coached Michael Sam knew he was gay all along. Because every coach knows every little thing.

The same could be said for all the players (college or NFL) who get in trouble for things like domestic violence. According to stranger the coach knows which players hit their wives and which do not. Because coaches know EVERYTHING.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.