Kudos to Pruitt

1,434 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by quash
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even an ethically challenged blind pig...

Pruitt has had the EPA granting exemptions to oil refineries that are producing gas without ethanol, or buying renewable energy credits (govt mandated blackmail). The largest refinery in the east filed bankruptcy and one reason was the high cost of RINs.

President Trump has waffled (shock) on RFS reform. Time to do the right thing and end the subsidy for corn ethanol. #CronyCapitalism
fadskier
If it is so bad, why didn't the Dems and Obama end it?
Jack and DP
Good as fuel is fuelish.
quash
fadskier said:

Obama is out of office, Sec. Pruitt is doing what he can, the GOP congress might act if POTUS gets behind it. In the Senate sits Ted Cruz, who said the Iowa, before the caucus, that he opposed it. And still won Iowa. I think it is politically doable now.
fadskier
quash said:

fadskier said:

Obama is out of office, Sec. Pruitt is doing what he can, the GOP congress might act if POTUS gets behind it. In the Senate sits Ted Cruz, who said the Iowa, before the caucus, that he opposed it. And still won Iowa. I think it is politically doable now.
Was it not politically doable when the Dems controlled congress and Obama was President?
quash
fadskier said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Was it not politically doable when the Dems controlled congress and Obama was President?

It's 2018. Whataboutism is so 2017.
quash
Jack and DP said:

Good as fuel is fuelish.

Tell me about it. I put that crap in my boat once. Once.
fadskier
quash said:

fadskier said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Again, you blame Trump for things that other president's could have done. Whataboutism is simply asking why you gripe about it now instead of when your candidate was in office and also something you use as a deflection.

Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

Because NO one will end corn ethanol even with evidence that there are more efficient and environmentally friendly crops that can be used to produce fuel.
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

Because NO one will end corn ethanol even with evidence that there are more efficient and environmentally friendly crops that can be used to produce fuel.
I agree. I just get sick of quash and cinque pointing out their hatred and blame of Trump when Obama either by omission or c omission did the same thing. But he's black so...
cinque
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

I agree. I just get sick of quash and cinque pointing out their hatred and blame of Trump when Obama either by omission or c omission did the same thing. But he's black so...
Obama is nothing like Trump. He's not a criminal.
fadskier
cinque said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Obama is nothing like Trump. He's not a criminal.
You're right. Obama is NOTHING like Trump. Thank goodness. We had 8 years of no hope and same, if not worse, cesspool.
quash
fadskier said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

quash said:

fadskier said:

Again, you blame Trump for things that other president's could have done. Whataboutism is simply asking why you gripe about it now instead of when your candidate was in office and also something you use as a deflection.

Show me where I blame Trump. I said he has waffled, that I want him to use the presidential bully pulpit to push for reform. But I lay the blame in Congress, because they need to pass the legislation before Trump can sign it.

Now, if you have any thoughts on the ethanol subsidy feel free to express them.

And to correct another of your lies I did criticize Obama on this in relation to CAFE several years ago.

But it's 2018.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.